Tfw a fat person enters the gym

>tfw a fat person enters the gym

I always make fun of them

>when a woman lifts heavy

Everyone does tho

pls no bully

It's kinda silly because exercise barely helps you lose weight.

you should be kind to people who are trying to improve themselves

>Shaming fat people who are trying to lose weight

Why would you do that

If they wanted to lose weight they'd, y'know. Be dieting at home.

The most practical way to do it in the beginning.

Whenever my gym bro and I see a fatty at the gym we stare and point at them until they get the picture and fucking leave

Can't stand them

Exercises are a great encouragement and keeps them motivated.

1 lbs of muscle requires far more calories than 1 lbs of fat

but why tho I always assume they're trying to be less fat, so why not encourage ?

They're unsightly.

Prefer fat people to people like that ugly cunt in the pic. At least the fatties are trying to better themselves. That cunt will always be ugly

Why?

That's a myth. 1 lb of muscle has a BMR that is 2-3x what 1 lb of fat would have. However, it's the difference of 6-7 kcal per day vs. 2-3 kcal per day. Roughly a Tic-Tac mint.

LOL OP is fat, cripplingly self-conscious about it, and doesn't want to be yanked out of his self-induced delusion that he's not by having someone as fat and disgusting as himself in his field of vision.

>not doing both

If you don't exercise you'll lose a shit ton of muscle.

Fat people don't have muscle yet.

Dumb dumb.

And not everyone has weights at home, but they mustn't be seen in public.

>Don't have muscle yet

Everyone has muscle. A fat person usually has more than a skeleton because he's been bulking and is moving around a lot heavier weight. If you just eat at a deficit for 6 months, you're going to lose all your muscle and be a skeleton.

I know you're memeing, but there's nothing wrong with being fat and at the gym. Maybe he looks retarded, but who gives a shit?

Fatties don't deserve to be in the presence of my aesthetics at the gym. I only wish the same applied to my work and the grocery store.

>B-but muh functionality

here's one that happened about two weeks ago

>be me
>6'4" 235 lbs 12% bf
>hanging out with my boys in front of the gym
>just wrapped up a killer leg day so we're smoking some cigs and shooting the shit (if you've never had a post workout cig you're a faggot plain and simple)
>bullshitting around and catcalling the sluts going into and out of the gym
>see a minivan roll into the parking lot and drop off a kid about 25 yards out
>minivan speeds away, check the driver it's a haggard, fat old soccer mom
>kid's walking over to the gym doors, probably like 15 years old, 250+ pounds, cokebottle glasses, acne all over, greasy long hair, the works
>just as he passes by us i call out "what's up shamu?"
>he stops and looks over to us
>"long way from sea world ain't you, boy?"
>my buddies and I laugh, high five each other, he just stands there and looks at us dumbfounded
>i sip my protien shake and say, "what you just gonna stand there starin' like a retard? we don't like fatboys like you 'round here"
>i flick my cigarette butt at him, he flinches and starts walking away looking for him mom's van
>my buddies throughout all this are cracking up
>kid realizes his mom has left, pulls out his cellphone i assume to call her to come pick him up
>walk over to him and smack it out of his hand
>it breaks on the pavement
>"nah, you look like you could use the exercise"
>my buddies lose it, the kid is shaking and staring up at me with tears in his eyes
>"go on now boy, get. 'fore you make me mad"
>he starts heading off out towards the parking lot
Never saw him there again. Let this be a lesson to you fatties out there reading this and considering joining a gym.

Name on, Big P

>when you see a sick person at the doctors

I used to be a fat guy and was afraid of the gym so I built a homegym and worked my ass off. Fast forward 3y later I am standing around the gym with my chad gymbros and laugh at the fat kid. I have become what I used to hate.

More like
>when you see a homeless bum in a jewelry store

This. Or like when you see a black guy in college. It's just sad how they try.

>tfw some Resolutioners are stronger than you

Fat people shouldn't be allowed in gyms at all

Not user, but if you're asking this question seriously: the only way mankind will improve is together as a whole (individual improvements to the extreme are just mutations that won't help anyone bc it likely won't be passed to your offspring). However moving forward as a race requires that each individual in the whole to do their part. That is, improvements that aren't mutations and benefit you as an individual. So therefore, you bringing people down hurts your races' future. How do you feel you fucking asshole.

What a load of crap. Weak minded pussies like you are bringing the race down.
Therefore I'll do my part and step on lesser and weak humans until they are no more or make them man up.

The fat guy is getting his life together while you still shitpost on a Mongolian motherboard with autists who think that lifting will make them desirable despite crippling social skills

At least I'm not a nasty fat motherfucker lmao

You're still autistic. What good does it do to make fun of a fat guy trying to better himself. That's what Veeky Forums is for. To be better.

Even if you get Veeky Forums; you're still gonna be the pathetic loser you are now. I bet the fat guy gets more pussy than you because he can actually socialize with the opposite sex while you probably sperg out and use memes in real life.

>implying fat people don't just walk on treadmills with level 10 incline stinking up the place.

t. fatty mcboomboom

>t. fat swine
What is up will all that projection, my fat buddy? Feelin' triggered? Go eat some butter and kill yourself lmao

>What the fuck did you just say to me

You are autism incarnate. You make fun of people online; people who are trying to better themselves and you have the nerve to try to say I'm projecting? You reek of insecurity.

What's the matter user? Did Chad steal your crush? Did you get rejected by Stacy again?

No wonder none of you autists will ever get laid.

>projecting again
Be careful with the blood pressure there fatso kek

tldr; oink oink oink

> people only have 1lb of muscle

it all adds up you moron

> things I wish I did but I'm too much of a beta

never gonna make it

>tfw a sick person enters the doctor's offi.....oh wait

>tfw fat and trying to lose weight
>whenever I hear someone on this trail I walk on outside I always hide in the forest on either side and wait for them to pass so I don't get made fun of

thanks Veeky Forums

Why are you walking and not jogging?

I weight 310lbs give or take

Most of these fatties have been conditioned to literally cushion the abuse for years, whats a manlet at the gym gonna say to hurt him?

>that face when a skeleton mode walks into the gym not even able to bench 1pl8

your doing them a favor by giving them shit. If we were lib fags talking about body positivity they would stay a fatass

Seriously how can anyone not bench 1 plate? I can understand it if we are talking about a girl or a little child

ITT: things that never happened

ur useng le strewmen so ur argumet invalid

kek, nice one, I sometimes "accidentally" drop plates on people's feet if they wear shoes that annoy me (running shoes to lift? Really buddy?). I make sure to only do it to skinnyfat manlets.

I've done it about 4 or 5 times since last september. My victims always act like they've been shot (wtf a 45 lb plate isn't as bad as a bullet) but none of these losers have stepped up to challenge me

^this. Good for them, hope they make it.

A co-worker who wanted to start lifting randomly decided to tag along on one of my lunch time lifting sessions.

Get to the bench and he loads two tens, barely able to get 10 reps.

Because, if they are at the gym and fat. They arent preaching HAES. They know they are fat and disgusting and no longer want to be that anymore.

can confirm: used to be that person

why do you have to be kind to them?

Would, at the very least, leaving them along and not ridiculing them be kindness?

You don't need to be there cheering them on, but don't get in their way either.

I'm sorry. This is why I go to an all female gym to avoid offending anyone.

Maybe they should open a gym targeting only fat people. Then we can be fat together and graduate to a fit gym when we lose weight.

> e-stating this hard

we all started with empty bar

I honestly don't care about them unless they get in my way.
Yeah it's called Planet Fitness.

> this is the autism of a typical Veeky Forums user

No we fucking didn't you weak pussy bitch

>Yeah it's called Planet Fitness.
It's not called that but ok.

It is. I hope you choke on that pizza, disgusting fat creature.

People have said for years that /pol/ is a containment board, and it is, but man does that shit spread fast.

I remember when 95% of Veeky Forums would rightfully shit on people who made fun of those trying to improve themselves. Now maybe a quarter of you are able to recognize that exercise is important and helpful to both the improvement of general health and weight loss. Statistically, those who exercise are more likely to succeed.

Are you retarded? You can not eat at the gym.

I really hate this attitude. Fucking crabs.

I don't eat pizza.

Unless you are over 6ft, have an above average dick and not balding with at least over min wage job, your comments are pretty fucking insignificant to me.

>People have said for years that /pol/ is a containment board, and it is, but man does that shit spread fast.
What does this have to do with /pol/?
>I remember when 95% of Veeky Forums would rightfully shit on people who made fun of those trying to improve themselves.
Veeky Forums is like 90% fat dyels
>Now maybe a quarter of you are able to recognize that exercise is important and helpful to both the improvement of general health and weight loss. Statistically, those who exercise are more likely to succeed.
Eat healthy and lose weight before you drag your fat bodies to the gym and contaminate it

Jesus Christ, Sally. Take your mydol and turn on your heating pad

>we all started with empty bar
this is false

>What does this have to do with /pol/?

It's an extension of unironic natsoc memes/trp garbage that retards thought were originally meant to be taken seriously

85% of Veeky Forums is insecure retards who wouldn't dare say anything, it's not a huge deal lol

Jesus user get it together...

Isn't that where fat people are supposed to go tho

faggot

The problem being?

Fat people ruin the atmosphere in gyms

They pretty much ruin the atmosphere of the planet, too.

Diet is mostly where the magic happens, but most people won't have the discipline to not consume shit if they don't put physical work into it as well. Its a similar concept to boot camp where it is less about getting warrior fit and more about turning you into a good order taking drone.

when you do that to someone who does MMA lifts and runs to be all around fit and they kick your ass.

MMA kids are usually dyel manlets with sleeve tattooes. Pretty cringy but they give us ssomething to laugh at while at the gym.

Because they got fat in the first place. They are neglectful, lazy, stupid scum. They've done irreversible damage to their bodies already. Only the worst kind of people would let that happen.

I won't beat your ass or say a word to you, but I might cut your fuel line. Especially if I know it's on purpose

Actually it helps alot, namely in changing the lifestyle that allows one to gain weight.

Dieting alone will do fuck all for a lazy fat ass.

Not really a bully but me and this Asian dyel at the gym play this little game. There's this dyel asian with a little dick who is so small it just pisses me off. Not really a bully but I have this prank I'll do to him sometimes. I watched him enter his combination into his combo lock a couple of times. Once I got his code, I'm off to the games. What I do is I wait until he grabs his towel and goes to shower. Then I'll take all of his clothes and walk out to my car and put them all in my trunk. I've done this so many times my trunk is full of like a weeks worth of dyel asian clothes. Next I walk back and find a spot to watch with a good view. Lol then he has to walk out of the lockerroom in just a towel and leave the gym through the lobby. Bonus points if he's late for work after an early morning session. I'm always out in the lobby sitting on the couch laughing my ass off when he comes out. I think he knows it's me because every time I'm always there laughing but he hasn't said shit to me. Guess he is a sore loser that he loses our game.

>Can't eat at the gym

What about planet fitness?
The judgement free zone where you can get free pizza and bagels but can't find one weight scale.

>add 30 lbs of muscle
>BMR increases by roughly two penne noodles and a kidney bean

Yeah, adds up to "not much". There is a slight difference, but the effects are greatly exaggerated.

>being annoyed at someone else's shoes
>needs to be passive-aggressive when trying to communicate feelings of dissatisfaction\
>victims

>"G-guys, I'm so a-a-alpha?"

You're delusional if you think that deliberately hurting someone, and making the gym in general a worse place, is a good thing.

Step up and just tell them they're not wearing appropriate footwear, and inform them of what could go wrong if they don't, like a man rather than hiding behind the protection of social decency where "accidents" and pettiness make it so if someone actually does confront you, they look like the dick.

my p fit never gives out food, and there's a scale right in the shower room.

Lel. Last week I dropped a 45 lbs plate on one of those holding racks and it bounced off, cartwheeled a few meters to the side and landed on some guys phone that was on the ground. He didn't say anything to me.

You need a swirly.

you either fuck off or get jacked enough to become a villain

>tfw a black person enters the gym

>tfw you're an ugly hipster