I think I'm able to beat a tiger with bare hands

I think I'm able to beat a tiger with bare hands.

No kidding.

I practise MMA since 6 years, boxing in parallel since 7 years
Also musuclation since 4 years, 1m87 for 86kg

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, the tiger is finished.

You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible. First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything.

Any man with a minimum of training can beat a tiger with a knife anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bokator
youtube.com/watch?v=M4t0aeTX954
youtube.com/watch?v=HDZP08LZlKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know this is bait but it's an excuse to post jacked cats so w/e.

No 180lb weakling is going to fight this thing.

ok but can shurley you cannot deafeat my cat girl girlfriendo. just look at her.

But user, that's degenerate!

Obvious bait but if not, please televise Tigger annihilating you

Yeah, I also have a theory that it would be easy to beat up a gorilla. You just have to dodge when they charge you and then hit them in the back of the head.

You dont understand that humans lost alot of strength due to their cognitive abilities. Animals can utilize much more power. A Tiger will crush you and kill you.

A few years mma training can't overcome thousands of years of eveolution

fuark I want some tiger blood now

No.

I'm 6 ft 6 285 lbs. BJJ & Judo since 3 years old .

Have been to shit tons of grappling (gi/no gi both) competitions over the years, all super heavyweight division.
And i can safely say even a small young tiger would wreck you.

t. A dubai local whose older brother owns several pet tigers and lions in his house

You should do warm up smokers with grizzly bears OP.

Ya know, get a sweat on, then take out a tiger

which is stronger, lion or tiger?

>Unnamed madman wrestles tiger - dies

>local man torn to shreds in front of dozens of onlookers after climbing into the Zoos Tiger exhibit

As long as those claws and fangs don't touch you, you should be good. But remember that pain is just the body sending a brain a message that it has been injured.

I think I'm able to beat a tiger with bare hands.

No kidding.

I practise MMA since 6 years, boxing in parallel since 7 years
Also musuclation since 4 years, 1m87 for 86kg

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, the tiger is finished.

You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible. First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything.

Any man with a minimum of training can beat a tiger with a knife anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.

Is this some dumb pasta I wasn't aware?

>You dont understand that humans lost alot of strength due to their cognitive abilities
Wasn't this proven to be just a meme and the only reason were not "stronger" is that when our ancestors came down from the trees we became more suited to terrain vs arboreal based living

Ok
>This refers to a story alleged to have happened 2000 years ago. According to the legend a lion was attacking a village when a warrior, armed with only a knife, defeated the animal bare-handed, killing it with a single knee strike.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bokator

I know this is bait, but... a tiger paw hit without his claws would break at least seven, but probably all of your ribs, also if you try and block that with your arms those get broken as well. You would faint instantly from shock and in 2,3 days you would be tiger poop...

> alla ackbar alalala

Tigger

Yeah right, I've take too many to count hits from my cat and it was like a feather touching me. You multiply the one feather by what, a thousand and a tiger hits with you with a pillow?

What kind of bitch gets taken out with a pillow?

Op can't even take butterbutt

Bad comparison. There are different breeds of both that, when ranked in size, would have some lions being heavier than tigers.

Purebred, tigers can get the biggest. But when you mix the two is when the real magic happens. Genes in either species that would normally limit growth are largely disabled, resulting in animals that attain upwards of 900 lbs of largely lean mass.

>tfw you will never be a 1000+ lb cat

It is, only change i saw was from gorrilla to tiger

can they even hunt when they get that big, or are they purely for show/ guard cats or whatever the fuc you do with them?

Anyone saved the post by the user who thought he could kill a tiger using only a small knife because he had seen some dude on discovery give advice on how to fight wild dogs?

issou

No idea. It's hard to hypothesize either because they only get that big eating their in-captivity diet which is way more nutritious than what a wild cat could hope for so there's no controlled comparison.

Cats are smart though. If push came to shove they'd probably find a way.

you ever make a liger fuck another cat while its mate watched?

I know this is some weird cuck bullshit but no and no one has either. Male ligers are thought to be sterile and there aren't any reports of them mating at all.

They're the perfect Veeky Forums mascot, now that I think about it.

Fine just save some money go to africa and pay to hunt a tiger and try to fight it with your fists and record it so we can see the outcome

gotta be at least 6'3 260lbs 12%bf

>dubai local
>6'6

Fuck outta here nigga im 6'3 and my existance is like an anomaly

> if you can beat ganondorf you can beat a tiger
> they have the same attack patterns
> they have the same weak points

Your dumbass is going to try to put that tiger in a headlock and that tiger is just going to bite chunks of your body off.

it doesn't throw punches, it wraps itself around you and shreds your stomach with it's back legs like a housecat.

i bet a neanderthal could take down a tiger easy. their diets consisted of 99% meat and the only thing they had was saber tooths, woolly mammoths, and cave bears. it was cold as shit back then too so they were tougher. they probably had a million testosterone and neanderthal growth hormone

dont ligers live really short lives though?

ride the tiger nigger

7abibi if you are in the gulf youth basketball scene then maybe you have seen me/my siblings on tv playing

OP couldnt even beat a cheetah

On the contrary. Data is limited but they have tended to outlive purebreds in captivity.

Props on sweet genetics then.. stopped playin ball a long time ago

yeah i had nothing to base that on. just thought id heard it somewhere

Do it.

with a quality battle axe it could definitely be done. maybe even brass knuckles you could absolutely wreck it with one solid punch to the face

i could take down a tiger with nothing more than a biro

Hahaha fuck someone give this man a medal

A tiger can survive a shotgun blast and keep going, what the fuck would a human punch do?

Damn this cat is fucking jacked as fuck

Jesus Fucking Christ, look at this thing

haha you must be kidding. You would crap yourself.

have you ever tried to hold onto a 15lb housecat that is angry ? Now imagine a 700lb tiger

youtube.com/watch?v=M4t0aeTX954

Prove it.

I bet there are some brokers in China who could set this up for you. Probably like charge $300 a head to watch it go down too. You thinking like cage match on some tennis courts or open field or what?

is this natty

youtube.com/watch?v=HDZP08LZlKM

Why is everyone from Dubai crazy? Is it the heat and the Islam or is it something else?

Just body-slam him, bro.

Have a go at it mate, also stream it and post the link here. Can wait for yo- I mean the tiget to get BTFO'd!

>musuclation

Nigga what?

Since exotic animals aren't hard to come by as pets in the UAE, why not prove to us your skill by acquiring a tiger and fighting it in a ring, OP?

OP may be french