Is 23 too old for braces?

24 is too old to have crooked teeth

no I'm (25) getting mine in a week.
wearing braces for one year is better than having shitty teeth the rest of my life

as a guy that had upper and lower braces for 3 year, no its not i can assure you having crooked teeths for the rest of my life can not be worse than the hell i went through

invisalign, trust me.

why was it hell? what made it so difficult?

more expensive, results aren't as good, take way longer

20 something girls with braces are hot.

No

Why?

hurted like hell constantly braces falling of needing to be fixed an readjusted even got that pipe thing they attach from the upper to the lower braces

Get braces as soon as possible. You'll thank yourself in a year

Everyone will laugh at you for having braces you phaggot.

this

if you have crooked teeth and you are under the age of 50, the best time to get braces is always this very moment

flagrant bullshit. I got mine at 22 (24 now) and while it cost me $800 more for invisalign the results have been just as good and actually were quicker than traditional braces as you can distalize the rear molars back immediately with the trays WHILE shifting the rest of the teeth as opposed to distalizing for more room then using braces. Saved me 3 months of treatment.

Also super easy to use and honestly i forget i have them in 99% of the time. My orthodontist is the top 1% of invisalign providers tho so your results may vary.

OP get them done now, youll look so much better and it will be worth every penny.

How much did it cost you? I only have one tooth that's displaced, it wasn't as bad when I was younger so I didn't go for a free brace (UK) since I'm terrified of mouth work but I would consider one now for vanity reasons. I haven't had any cavities or fillings or even needed to go to the hygienist and it's just one tooth but it's really starting to bug me.

My doctor told me my only chance is normal braces because "Invisalign is only for small corrections"

just get any bro, it will be worth it. people wont scare away if you have braces, they are fucking common it will be worth the result

It's definitely fucking worth it mate. I hope you do it :)

>purposely missing out on the jaw gains that come with regular braces

Just the clear wire ones

Braces, much like wisdom teeth removal is a jew meme designed to turn you into a beta cuck birdcel.

Look into palatal EXPANSION instead.