/VPLG/ Vanilla Powerlifting General

Welcome to /VPLG/ – Vanilla Powerlifting General. Primarily for the purpose of becoming a better athlete on the platform, but all forms of strength training accepted!

Post progress, PRs, meet videos, schmexy lifts, or anything strength training related!
PowerliftingGeneral.com

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfn4wy-9lc3mO5ObkoBU_Bf2GUtkr42gCyZS_hzeD4I/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8YmCRV8hL4VFdMtuSzNAM_0wjPF4lj1HxHFEnMVers/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nIdEHDGktGptKsWDQzowXkmHeM6XGMFj-TnGdQKLmY/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1htZVT7ltLYVBSB3Uh9PQKqARitj46IEgihbo3Uu04P0/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12NUdKocJ2GnpjFXei-N_doL7NM6aT-LwulkS8LQwGEk/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Yt4THa8mZNR81aUcgDVgdqTpc3GiAKLenx3Z7id0yE/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/edit?usp=sharin
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/edit?usp=shari
docs.google.com/document/d/10gSl7pGOS2sQ8hUW7660Pdk6rAKrpHuBy2SRHRzT2lE/pub
powerlifting-ipf.com/fileadmin/ipf/data/anti-doping/Tested_lifters_2016_12_08.pdf
youtu.be/Da0z7UX2_iw
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/030439598190049X
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IC1u5Pt3N74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why wont haack stop being a high bar faggot and do low bar instead?

Because he injects so much that he can stay ahead of the competition anyway.

Sheiko Programs:

>Beginner (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfn4wy-9lc3mO5ObkoBU_Bf2GUtkr42gCyZS_hzeD4I/edit?usp=sharing

>Intermediate Small Load (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8YmCRV8hL4VFdMtuSzNAM_0wjPF4lj1HxHFEnMVers/edit?usp=sharing

>Intermediate Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nIdEHDGktGptKsWDQzowXkmHeM6XGMFj-TnGdQKLmY/edit?usp=sharing

>Intermediate Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1htZVT7ltLYVBSB3Uh9PQKqARitj46IEgihbo3Uu04P0/edit?usp=sharing

>Advanced Small Load (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12NUdKocJ2GnpjFXei-N_doL7NM6aT-LwulkS8LQwGEk/edit?usp=sharing

>Advanced Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Yt4THa8mZNR81aUcgDVgdqTpc3GiAKLenx3Z7id0yE/edit?usp=sharing

>Advanced Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/edit?usp=sharing

this

Come on. Why?

Sheiko Programs:

>Intermediate Large Load

>Advanced Medium Load

>Advanced Large Load

Sheiko Programs:

>Intermediate Large Load

>Advanced Medium Load

>Advanced Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/edit?usp=sharin

Sheiko Programs:

>Intermediate Large Load

>Advanced Medium Load

>Advanced Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/edit?usp=shari

Test

Isley loves QT Asian TitCows

Why are SBD knee sleeves allowed? I got a 7,5 kg PR the first time I used them, and I couldn't even get them all the way up because they were too tight. Now I have stretched them a little bit and I think they give me somewhere between 10-15 kg. They're more like wraps light than knee sleeves, considering it's uncomfortable to walk around in them and they give a resistance when I try to bend my knee without a barbell on my back.

NON SHEIKO PROGRAMS

>Beginner

>Intermediate

>Advanced

i get nothing out of mine. maybe 1 kilo

Kek, btw do you know when mike tuskchair is goino to contact us to tell us more about project memementum 2k17

>why are SBD knee sleeves allowed?

Because the IPF decided they would allow it.
Not much other than that.
If the IPF decides they will allow bench shirts in raw, that's how it's gonna be. We can complain of course, but people don't care much about knee sleeves.

Kekkk

I hope one of you make the 2017 version available for us to see ;)
I don't wanna sign up to it because I'm not gonna run it, but wanna get my hands on the program so bad~

Why do you follow that asian facialabuse girl on instagram isley?

Well i'm deleting this cuz the tranny is more mentally ill than first expected

Interesting. Do you have much knee travel in your squat? I reckon I get a good bounce from the sleeves since my knees goes forward a lot and that makes the fabric stretch more in the bottom.

>tuskchair

Training delivery is automatic and gets sent out every saturday at 5am PST. So the latest we'll get more info is the 4th of february.

I don't actually know if there is any sort of non disclosure business regarding it, I remember details of the 2k16 being everywhere though.

Me, user and that other guy all seem to be on board though, so that's at least three sources for /plg/. Probably all at the lower end of the wilks range though.

Aight thank, what are you doing leading up to it? I was thinking I'd take rpe 8-9 singles on sbd tuesday then deload the rest of the week.

Thanks* fuck I hate typing on my phone

WHICH IS THE REAL PLG??

>Probably all at the lower end of the wilks range though.

What is your wilks?

>I don't actually know if there is any sort of non disclosure business regarding it, I remember details of the 2k16 being everywhere though.
Seeing as they take in hundreds of applicants who they don't know anything about and put some kind of summary of the project afterwards on their website I don't think they care that much about the program being leaked.

I'll probably sit down and type it all out at the end if if don't get injured

I can start a new one if you want a real /plg/. When is your meet(you've got one coming up pretty soon right)?

Well, I've been sticking to upper body and mobility work the last couple of weeks because I tweaked my back. Next week I'm gonna work up to some easy 5s or 3s on squat and deadlift and just take that to build on.

the ESTIMATED wilks from my last completed training week was 350 with e1rms of 192.5/115/245 @93

I'm sure that's dropped by between 50 and 350 points since.

Four weeks and a day

Oh, I thought it was this week. Classic or real powerlifting?

Mom keeps having a go at me for eating Ben and Jerry's every day

Dumb bitch says I'll get diabetes despite the fact I'm an athlete???? And I lift 4 times a week???

can I run prep 1 of sheiko intermediate and just do the first week of comp?

R E A L
E
A
L

what are you thinking for openers?

How much can I expect to gain on my lifts from running a sheiko beginner cycle?

another day on /plg/ another drama yet again 3 different threads

NEW THREAD

270/200/300

:)

Yes

10-20 wilks on average if you're an early intermediate lifter.

ikr
people seem to never get tired of it

>opening with 200 bench

I WANT TO BELIEVE

The new shirt is amazing

>all you bro

>Those openers
Wouldn't it be nice to at least have a fair chance on your seconds and thirds?

Why do you open so high? Is it cuz it's hard to hit depth/ touch in the suit/shirt?

Yes

Hey probably wasn't helping.

He's been to dozens of international bench comps raw and equipped

How strong do you think one should be to get into single ply? Watching you do it looks interesting but I feel I'm too weak to be able to hit depth or touch if I were to get into it

WHICH FUCKING THREAD IS IT

Weaker people get less out of the equipment. But I have a friend who's 195/130/212.5 and he's getting into it with me because it's fun

That said, I wouldn't get into it at all unless you have good spotters regularly, like if you train at a PL gym

BBBBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

FFFFRRRRAAAPPPPPPPPPPP

I hate this meme

TRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPPP

I train at my uni gym so I guess I probably shouldn't. I can count on my hands the amount of people in that gym that I trust to spot me

Nice! :3

Good afternoon norsie~

Yeah then it's not a good idea. Also, the sizing is hard to know unless you have someone experienced.

goddamn

Ive seen the full video and she blows the dog

Damn well thanks hopefully it's something I can get into later after I graduate and find a pl gym

That doge's name? Albert Einstein

Would you fuck an asian trappy?

My parents keep forcing me to see my grandparents cause they haven't got long left

They've been saying that since I was 12 REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why won't they die already rrreeeeeeee

luv u livia

Are these stats naturally achieveable within 2 years of training from scratch at a goal bw of 83kg(meaning at the end of 2 years that person weighs that much)

260/142.5/300

Squats are beltless today boys

My SI is feeling weird

I'm enjoying the retro OP

You disgust me

No

Hey same here man, my lower back feels really weird and kinda painful after 4 months of no pain

Lel I thought that and then one of them died and I hadn't seen her in two years

Joke's on me! :joy:

The guy holds 3 records nationally

Just confirms that passing a drugtest is a joke these days

Has anyone in the sport of pl been caught for steroids

Yes, just be Kermit-tier talented and have long arms.

Yes

We'll I survived my squats for this session

Bench feels aight

Is the bed you sleep in soft?

what guy

>max out
>do rehab stuff
>feel great for hours
>later that night
>all stiff and painful
>joints hurt

Why why why :(

Also is my belt too tight?
>pelvis felt like it was gonna Rip on one of my sets
>hurt for hours after
>did no core work but my core is fatigued and kinda strained

It was the first time ive maxed all 3 lifts on the same day for like 4-6 months?

some chinese dude in my irrelevant country you guys wouldnt know him

it would be hard if u were on it :)

Yeah and cratered where I sleep. It's basically a hole. Great mattress until some asshole crushed the life out of it

Is it 2 years of training for PL or 2 years from nada?

My back looks like that when pulling conventional and now it hurts :c

2 years from nothing

That is literally the source of your SI Joint pain.
Trust me.

Kermit has numbers close to those in 1 year and a bit and 77kg bw. From zero.

what are frogs stats exactly

Kermit's been training for 2 years

And you are a fucking idiot beyond belief acting like you have the miracle cure for lower back pain

>just be Kermit-tier talented
even tho the frog isnt near that wilks??

>>Has anyone in the sport of pl been caught for steroids
Dunno
powerlifting-ipf.com/fileadmin/ipf/data/anti-doping/Tested_lifters_2016_12_08.pdf

a guy here and there I see

What are they tested for exactly and how are they tested

Were you the one talking about having to soft of a bed can cause back pain? I took my memory foam insert thing off my mattress last night and I woke up pain free for the first time in months. Never thought it was because of my bed. It's really comfy too :(

Post a song that describes how you're feeling

youtu.be/Da0z7UX2_iw

Tested before Sheiko:
220/120/245

Currently in the middle of prep 2, so 1.5months on sheiko:
Estimated 245/At least 135/Unknown but it's going just as well as the others, and small changes in his technique have lowered the RPE of his sets drastically

Currently at 77-78kg bodyweight.
Training for +-1 year and 5 months, took half a year of break from a big knee injury, trained WL for about half a year as well (no benching).

:)
Happy to hear it.

Miracle cure? It's well known and documented.

Post DAT DER documentation

This reeks of trappy lmfao

Nah Trappy and that dude are talking about lower back pain. I was having upper back and neck pain.

Anyone try Lois Simmons lower back injury protocol?

Even after the surgeon wanted to fuse his spine he managed to fix his back just by sleeping on the floor!!!!!

>Estimated
you know what i call these?

>220/120/245
thats over a 120kg difference in total buddy

>Lois Simmons
Did Louie pull a Kroc?

Yep

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/030439598190049X

People say this all the time any time someone says anything thanking me :)

Fun fact: I had to google what a "memory foam" is.

That is before he actually started training for powerlifting again.
If you see his bench technique that got him 120 you'll laugh.

His current total is nearing the chinese dude's, and he hasn't been training PL for 2 years or training in general for 2 years yet.

The chinese dude might not be natty, but it is possible to get those numbers natty. Just needs to be born with excellent genetics.

Yes, "even bigger numbers once tested". ;) I'm being very conservative here.

Nice song user, here's mine:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IC1u5Pt3N74

Trip on trappy