Is Batman natty?

Is Batman natty?
What are his stats?

>according to science its literally impossible to become like batman

>you will never be the Batman

Batman is a taintlet

He can bench 500lbs

Not natty, in the sense that he will use anything he can get his hands on, but he doesn't need hormones as his are already at peak human.

Perfect diet, perfect sleep, meditation, calisthenics, yoga, weight training.

Quite a few of his feats are attainable depending on who is writing him. For example his training clean and jerk is 262 lbs at a 220 bodyweight which is intermediate level. He almost definitely couldn't do that while keeping a 4:50 mile time on a 20 mile run, though.

How he's been portrayed training and fighting in the comics etc id say he's doing a mixture of Weightlifting for that explosive power, Strongman for the real life carryover, Powerlifting as general training, Bodybuilding to look scarier and doing Conditioning along with Martial Arts. He'd also do acrobatics and gymnastics as well.

He'd definitely be on gear + everything else that goes with that like HCG and Accutane, probably has little use for HGH. He's probably made his own steroid which would be similar combination of Anavar, Halotestin and Test, but he probably doesn't use a massive amount.

He's 6'2", probably 240lb, 12-15% bf. He's probably Squatting 700, Pressing 350, Deadlifting 900, Benching 500, Do pullups + 180 etc

So no, he's not natty, probably got on gear when he was about 23.

No

>Deadlifting 900
lol no

A peak human would be using steroids. You don't get supraphysiologic levels of testosterone from sleeping 8 hours and doing yoga.

Thats just from DYEL comic writers

not with that attitude
>i will tho

He sleeps 3-4 hours a day. He also doesnt get his testosterone from yoga, he is a genetic freak.

His training routine gets posted here periodically. This is just his maintenance routine remember.

the amount of food and time required to fuel his body would be insane.

Yes

What the fuck is happening here

Remember batman is Peak human.
As smart, fast, strong, athletic as any human has ever been. That's where batman is.

That being said he's probably on something but not anything like you've ever heard of, probably some super serum derivative with no side effects.

Pic related, Batman benching what looks like lmao6pl8 with flat back and no spotter

No one knows. It's written & drawn by a legendary batman artist from the 70s. As far as anyone can tell he has early stage dementia and DC publish his work still as a courtesy. That particular story has Bruce talking in sentences that don't make sense while being grammatically correct and going to an underground kingdom of dino people. We think. No one was ever sure.

You could probably make the argument that those are 100lb plates.....but we wont go there.

>that bulge
what a fucking homo artist

>incline benching with only your neck raised
what

>tfw Batman went to Snap City

Nah man, he ain't real.
He on dat dere vengence and venom.

OF COURSE HE'S ON FUCKING STEROIDS

HE'S A GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE. HE CAN GET THE BEST SHIT

What the fuck even is that rack?
>alfred, we need to order a new bench press setup
>right away, sir. ill get in touch with the athletic supply store and have it delivered in a few hours
>no, alfred. standard benches arent safe enough for me. i need one with safety catches
>yes, sir. i will see what i can find
>you still dont get it, alfred. the training is intense and super specific. not any safety catches will do. they need to be about 4 inches long and at the neck area. and they need to be height adjustable, but all the heights need to be below my neck and collarbones. i gotta bring down that fat piece of shit penguin tonight, and this is the only way to be ready

Man, Batman is the only superhero I like because at least he needs to put some effort to be comptenent, unlike other capes who get their powers for nothing

>2,500 lb leg press

>Getting your parents shot is a sign of competency

>perfect sleep

I'll believe anything else, but that fucker barely sleeps.

Dont let this meme die

You can recognize by how low his dick is hangig that he has to be a taintlet

Fighting crime is way of compensating for his lack of virility

Jason Blaha claims a 2500lbs leg press

>Getting your parents shot is a sign of competency

No, are you retarded?

No he doesn't he hates the leg press. You haters need to die