DICK TRAINING

Has anyone tried any penis enlarging pumps? Do they really work? I bought a bathmate but it mostly just seems temporary. How long do you have to do it to start getting permanent gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
anabolicmen.com/fats-and-testosterone/
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17520786
time.com/2139/add-inches-no-really-men-can-make-it-longer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw no penis enlarging pumps

IF IT FUCKING WORKED, EVERY ONE WOULD BE FUCKING DOING IT THEN WOULDN'T THEY YOU FUCKING FUCKHEAD

do kegels 5 days a week every week for the rest of your life

If it having a calorie deficit worked, then everybody would be thin and beautiful.

If lifting weights worked, then everybody would jacked and strong.

If not using drugs meant you wouldn't die of a drug overdose, then nobody would die of drug overdoses.

the difference is everyone knows about all of those things. it's just hard to do u mongaloid

Saying, "if it worked, everybody would do it" is a retarded argument. Maybe it doesn't work, but your reasoning is stupid and doesn't add anything.

The penis is a muscle, right? There has to be some sort of exercise to make it stronger.

You could try one of these.

The penis isn't a muscle.
The size of your penis is determined by twin cavities filled with spongy tissue and is determined in utero.

You're delusional. Seek help and get over your body image problems.

All parts of your body except organs have muscle fibers

People have a general idea about it, but to say that "everyone knows about all of those things" is a stretch.

incher here take a fucking guess

>Having a calorie deficit worked, everybody can be thin and beautiful.
>Lifting weights worked, then everybody can be jacked and strong.
>Not using drugs means you won't die of a drug overdose,
>(If you don't use drugs)then nobody would die of drug overdoses.
These things works, it's just that not everyone bothers to them and many people who want quick fixes don't don't bother to do them correctly.
Also these

>DICK TRAINING
Eat more meat/protein, sleep more, work out more/harder than you already do, have more sex and fap more to increase your test and help your body and dick.
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
>europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
>webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
>urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
>frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
>m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
>answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
>healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>anabolicmen.com/fats-and-testosterone/
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17520786

This is as disingenuous as saying you have muscles around your intestines. They do but it's not the point and they have no relation to the size of your penis.

There's nothing you can do to permanently lengthen your penis without damage. Even jelqing correctly, you are causing damage to your tool and may one day be unable to get an erection ever again.

This

The only people who choose to believe otherwise are the hopelessly desperate

eating meat for better cock LMFAO how fucking retarded are u?

You can eat my meat if you get my drift

>eating meat for better cock LMFAO how fucking retarded are u?
Not at all but you certainly are, especially if you didn't bother to read

for fuck sake...

What's the best kegel routine? I want the hardest dicker ever baby!

Thank you for this. I'm going to post this on every dick thread from now on.

I post this everytine a penis enlargement thread is posted. In short traction devices work. Everything else is unproven.

time.com/2139/add-inches-no-really-men-can-make-it-longer/

Wrong. Most organs do have muscle fibers. It's usually smooth muscle tissue, with the exceptions of some organs like the heart and stomach, that have striated muscles. Striated muscles are the "usual" type of muscles. Only these ones can be train to hypertrophy.

>Like they say, it's the size of your skills not your sex organ that matters

so it's fucking nothing then? you just deal with the hand you've been dealt.

Isn't there a Mexican dude who stretched his dick to like 18 inches?

>There's nothing you can do to permanently lengthen your penis without damage

That's how you get growth, you create small micro tears from stretching. Then when your penis heals it heals in a longer state, that is how you get bigger. Just like lifting, you start small and work your way up to more advanced methods/more weight. Just like lifting, there is a chance for injury. The key thing is being smart and being safe. Nothing is without risk, but it is real.

Wasn't there some surgery that can give people like 2 inches? Was only done in south korea or some shit though iirc

PLEASE READ THIS YOU ARE LITERALLY PUTTING PEOPLE'S LIVES AT RISK

I'm not putting anyone at risk. I've seen many before and after pics. Forums with thousands of people, with hundreds of pictures. Tons of data. I'm not saying the penis is a muscle. I'm saying that it is possible to make it longer and thicker. I have done it. My dick was 7in now it's 8in. It's up to people to find the information and decide. I have nothing to gain from telling people to make an educated choice. You're telling them to be afraid, I'm telling them to learn, be smart and be safe.

>I've seen many before and after pics
>with hundreds of pictures

Homosex confirmed.