OHP form check

OHP form check

150lbs x 5

youtu.be/bhiY_Qm7Vjk

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BPOH3WoFSv3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

time to lay off the curry fat boy

do you not have any poo to loo in or what?

he's bulkan son it's january

Me fat? Good one. Stay jelly and continue mirin.

>do you not have any poo to loo in or what?

What do you mean by this?

What happened to your abs?

>that back arch
dude, if you want to incline press, use a bench. standing like that puts your spine in a vulnerable position. i was like you once, thinking my core would sure be able to handle more weight than my shoulders. well, at 210lbs it caught up to me and my spine hasn't been the same ever since. i only do incline presses on a bench now and use light dumbbells standing 45s are enough for a good delt/trap workout at high reps and the risk of injury is much, much lower

Stomach vacuum

Chest needs to be out for OHP

Bump

good, but you don't need to have such a huge arch in your spine

Puffing chest to rest the bar

fix your lordosis before you seriously injure yourself

stop bending your wrists

You have very severe pelvic tilt.

> you don't need to have such a huge arch in your spine

those are right, your actual form is alright though

Just took a profile view of my body. Do I have lordosis/anterior pelvic tilt for sure?

Bump

Dont listen to these retards who basically just read on livestrong.com or some shit that back arch is bad
Having layback in the press is well and good and you just have a big phat ass so it looks more 'tilted' than it is.

Your press looks decent btw, but if I was you I would widen my stance a little bit and focus on getting real tight, eg tighten quads and abs and make sure you shrug at the top

You could also push your head through the hole harder

Also is there anything specific that prompted you to post this? Its obvious you can press a lot more than this, so I wonder why youre asking

Just wanted to make sure my form was right before I proceed on with more weight

arching the mid/upper back is ok but he has aggressive arching in his lower spine that doesn't help the lift at all it just puts his back under load in a potentially damaging way.

looks good, rajesh.

That's not a back arch

This is a back arch

instagram.com/p/BPOH3WoFSv3/

Veeky Forums btfo

>post video of a guy doing twice as much weight as OP.

Almost every heavy press becomes an inclined press at the bottom of the movement. Heck, look at gymnastics and handstand push-ups. Even those end up coming down at an angle (not full verticle up and down).

>tfw I have a fat ass too but the rest of my body is skinny

feels bad

Tighten them glutes brah

Stop fucking posting here you fucking idiot

Me mirin? Stay delusional and keep sucking your gut in.