>going to the park to make cardio
>a qt girl leave a bus near me
>see her, is qt
>doubt if asking her out
>keep walking
>eventually out of reach
>during my cardio can't stop thinking about her
>tfw didn't got quick reactions

I could have asked her for two minutes, tell her I think she's really pretty and that I would love to take a coffee with her and talk about random shit, maybe if she likes, ask her phone.

>tfw shit reactions

Fuck.
Has anyone here happened this?

Are you good-looking? If so you should have ask her out. If not, you did well because she'd probably have humiliated you.

I'm average, not fat, not ugly.

I don't mind if she reject me, but I lost the chance.

you'll never see her again

Hello OP,
femanon here.
One real piece of advice I can give to you, which is also related to health and fitness is : mindfulness.
Specifically being in the moment - I can't recall how many times a smile, some stares have been exchanged with men, with which they have not followed through immediately and thus lost their window of opportunity. I tend to open up much faster to men who seize the moment, that is perceive when I show interest - generally as much as they casually show - and come up on the spot and act upon it, from there it's just a breeze, you just have to keep it spontaneous, on the go and carefree. You have nothing to lose practicing seizing opportunities in whichever social ways they present themselves - one of my favorites are social curtsies like being the first to propose my seat on the bus to an old person, or being the one that spots the old person who can't lift their trolleys in the bus, so I offer a helping hand and show off my gains, then get the general look of approval from everyone aboard, and the high I get from it is good. Maybe doing those little mindfulness exercises will help you capture the chance as it presents itself regarding to striking up conversation with a girl. Keep it light, careless and disinterested but not distant - showing too much attention can imply emotional dependency which most people find offputting at first. I'm here if you want to discuss more, or have questions.

That sounds real gay, bro.

thanks.

I'm starting to pickup girls in every chance, the other day I got the facebook of some hot girl next to me in the bus.

But she never replied, why would a women give me her facebook name and then simply ignore me?

so if i see a girl waiting with me for the bus, what do i do?
or a girl who sits in front of me on the bus?

smile at her and hope she smiles back?

Hey, me again I'm going to give it to you straight OP, I have been guilty of doing the old "sure let's exchange contact information for me to never contact you or respond to you ever".
Why we do that is simple : we don't want to face the experience of rejecting someone socially in front of other people. We don't want to hurt your feelings publically, be seen as a frigid bitch who rejects men, so we play the part long enough to get out of reach, then we hope never to see you again. I'll be honest, it's disgusting to be so covert about your real intentions and not be upfront and tell you we're not interested, but some factors can come into play such as fear of agression if we don't respond positively. Let not that empeach you from pursuing the endeavor of talking to girls though, it's a win/loss ration of 1/10 generally, so just keep that number in mind and you'll be making progress statistically speaking, as you keep going and improve your game.

>femanon here

Hey, here's what you should do - I get checked out by everyone in the bus and I make eye contact with almost everyone conscious enough to be interacting in the bus, and here's how I do it : be in it for the long haul, go the distance. What I mean is, don't talk to the girl waiting for the bus with you right away, but start nurturing a sense of belonging and bond over the wait by sharing social cues such as looking at the schedule, looking at the timer and keep your glance wide and generally not focused on anything in particular (picture yourself like you're sitting in a rocking chair in front of your garden, sitting with old her, you want to convey that kind of reassuring feeling of belonging).
The bus arrives, it's time to shine. When it is in sight, get up and walk towards the curb in definite strong steps, make sure to make eye contact with the driver as he approaches the curbs, and wait no longer than a few seconds to enter the bus, look briefly behind you to the girl to see if she comes on the bus, giving her a sense of inviting her in the new environment.
Your first few steps into the bus should be wide and take up the whole corridor, you have to look straight in front of you and greet everyone with a general stare, assessing that you are now part of the group. Find a seat close to the elderly seats to be ready to shine if the time comes to give up your seat, or to help someone out and be regarded as the hero of the day.
Tip : the girl seeing that you are a secure partner in this bus journey will generally take a few shy steps behind you, then seat somewhere close to you, if not by you, a few seats from you, but the key part is that she would have seen enough to want to see more, so she'll most likely be in the direction facing you...This is where the stare game starts...

continued...

>Can't stop thinking about a person you literally don't know at all.

My god, what must it be like to be this thirsty?

>thinking about a person you think is hot for 15 minutes is too beta
lmao cuck

I forgot to mention that you should greet the bus driver as you enter.

Continuation :
Seated comfortably, your gaze I must stress should never be directed at the windows, or the outside. One thing I like to do if I'm ever too uncomfortable looking at people, is read the bus schedule in the bus for a few moments, but not more. You should feel comfortable enough looking at everybody, I mean young and old, men or women, with a disinterested glare that seems unagressive but rather assessive. That way, when you'll look at her, it'll seem natural, as matter of fact your gaze should "shift", stroll from person to person, some looking back, some not...Once you've gotten to her, kind of stare like you're looking at the sun, not too boldly, until you get a reaction. She will probably have a second startled, then take some time to scrutinize back in order to assess the situation, the key is not to flutter when she looks startled, but keep the same passive gaze, when she seems scrutinizing, smile FAINTLY, very faintly, and wait a moment. If she smiles or chuckles, or makes a silly face, you'll know she's hooked. If she looks unresponsive, or her eyes shift somewhere else breaking contact, it's a lost cause, don't bother trying.
In next post, I'll go over the first situation where there is potential, and how to take it from there.

I always knew I was a homosexual man in a woman's body.

Men are shit at taking hints

>15 minutes for someone you saw for 10 seconds.
>900 seconds of attention for 10 seconds of """"interaction"""""
>90/1 dwelling to interacting ratio.

Sounds like you're a cuck indeed my friend.

Which is terrible evolutionary wise, because I am pretty sure non verbal cues were invented by men hunting. In the case of social micro-expressions and body language, you can learn to pick it up like learning the signaletics for tactical operations on the battlefield.
Pay close attention to the face and body, while not looking like you're looking and you can get a good read on what the given mood is, how approachable the girl seems. The more she emotes freely, careless of being alone, the more you can strike up a conversation. A closed off ice cube staring through the window, headphones in is a no go... those are general guidelines. It's mostly case by case analysis that would help.

>not thinking about a hot girl you saw
t. low beta test

It was more about regret, I don't care about now.
Is more like shit, I should have done something, what a faggot.

>a qt girl leave a bus near me
holy shit did you get in the bus and drive off with it?

english isn't my language.

how do you say when someone step down from a bus?

you can say "when x exits the bus" or "x gets off the bus at the stop".

>Can't understand the difference between "thinking about a hot girl" (an act that takes sub 5 seconds) and dwelling on her for 15+ minutes at the time AND so much so that he makes a thread about it.

>actively feels REGRET about how he handled a """""situation""""" with a complete stranger

Bro, you need to get your life together. Why not spend time thinking about the cute girls in your life that you know share your interests? Or that you have history with? Or that already like you?

You... you do have women in your life, right?

>what a faggot
At least we can agree on something.

You probably said something creepy

bro you need to stop thinking so hard, I was thinking that I lost the chance, not a big deal.

I dunno, we were talking about music and movies.

don't talk to people on the bus unless you're 10/10, everybody knows that.

did you tell her Fight Club was your favorite movie?
If so you blew it.

he probably should have reenacted the bus scene in fight club in front of her :)

W-What is wrong with fight club?

sounds like you fucked up big time user, whats even worse is that you came to a fitness board on Veeky Forums and posted about it with a frog image. Probably best for her that you left her alone.

>everyone who post pepe is from r9k
how to spot the newfags.

why are girls fucking always preaching about mindfulness and meditation?

you are a basic bitch desu f a m

Dont you have another tfwnogfalphabetasippsfeel thread to make?

>he gets triggered over pepe
lmao newfaggot

>assblastedbutthurtnewfagbacktoredditbetadyeltriggeredcompletelyrustledyourjimmyswearelegonfearustbhdesumanletfedorafaggot

The book is amazing, but men who like the movie tend to be well... a certain type of man. And it's not the type of man women usually are into.

This thread is lame af you guys suck

how to transition from conversation to action? i feel uncomfortable just going for a kiss or something like that. im a
>lucky guy
that my previous gfs went physically first.
how do you guys do that? no fucks and just going in? Thanks

Rush in as fast as possible so she has no time to react.

>during my cardio can't stop thinking about her
Man I love/hate this.
Because I don;t like listening to music while running I just narrate shit going on around me.
Usually I have full interactions with people in my head but I never even speak to them. Or I think about a situation that could have been and get so pissed off/upset about it that I finish my run before I know it's over.
The guy on the treadmill next to me always gets BTFO in my head, feels great.

The book is outdone by the focus of the movie. Palahaladingdong is an edgelord supreme.

Damn, that's internally funny.

its hilariously how this person gave the best advice for 90% of these autists and they straight up ignore her
Every time i see good advice in here is often ignored, really makes you think

>trying to help autismos