99p

>99p
>313 calories
>15g protein

Is this the ultimate bulking food?

Why shouldn't I just eat a few of these post workout?

Because mcdoubles are > mcsingles

not as cost effective.

well I think they have an unhealthy amount of saturated fat, but if the rest of your diet is clean, go for it

Cause a can of mixed beans costs 50p and has 250calories and 20g protein.

>not making your own natty spic salsa
>eating fake meat, wonderbread, fake kraft "cheese" with vegetable oil prepared by some pakistani who didn't wash his ass and has been sitting in the counter for 5 hours

ok at least MAKE your own burger or sandwich

>Why shouldn't I just eat a few of these post workout?

because the shitton of salt and preservatives will make you full JUST in a few years

I don't like consuming excess salt, makes me look puffy.

Because a rotisserie chicken costs a fiver and has 200g protein and is 1500 calories

the drawback is the hemorrhoids from shitting your brain out every night

It's the *simple starch* carbs that hold water, not sodium.... sodium is important in nerve synapse and brain function.

>yfw a nerve deadening anesthesia is called "sodium panthenol".

Ate 3 today, they are great

>tfw mcdoubles used to be on the dollar menu

>salt and preservatives

so?

The new Taco Bell stacked tacos are calling you.
Habanero Ranch.... $1.00 (USA before tax)

>Tu quieras TB ?

But it will give you a serious case of the braps and probably has lots of sodium.

Sodium makes you retain water also. That's why it's typically restricted in people with CHF, cirrhosis, or moderate-severe HTN.

Also, fun story from med school. This homeless guy comes in with severe ascites from cirrhosis (years of Hep C and alcohol abuse). The docs at another hospital told him to "avoid salt". This guy, being a great patient, proceeds to never salt his food. However, he is living off of canned soups because he can get them for free/cheap and you can eat them straight from the can while living under an overpass. So he's eating a fuckload of sodium every day, and doesn't understand why he's ballooning up so rapidly after his last paracentesis. Poor, ignorant bastard.

The bun to meat ratio is twice as good. I think you're taking your eye off the ball here m8 if the small change difference between the two bothers you.

>worried about braps and sodium
>proposes McDonald's burgers instead

Like dude. If you want to eat mcburgers go ahead. But don't fool yourself into thinking it's anything but the cheapest shittiest ingredients possible dressed up with artificial flavors and colors to look like real food

aldi

4 Aberdeen angus quarter pounders

£2.00
824 kcal
56g fat
2g carbs
76g protein

Damn nigga you poor as fuck

You're an idiot

Only working part time.