How do people reach this size?

How do people reach this size?

I can't comprehend that shit, you can lose weight without working out yet these people are somehow 400+ lbs

Bad habits. My dad is like 300 and he can sit down and chug from a gallon of milk and eat like 3 ham sandwiches with butter and mayonnaise. Thats just for breakfast. It could also be that they eat for pleasure or to coup somehow.

The more you eat the hungrier you are.

Well according to Veeky Forums so long as you eat more calories than your tdee then you get fat no matter what.

Ironically the stuff Veeky Forums says makes me hate fat people even less, if the whole calorie thing is true. Eating isn't impossible.

Mindless eating.
High starch carbs, known in the Southern USA as "Comfort Food". Also lots of fake Kraft(R) "cheese".
Eating food from a box, as well...

We got fat women at work who scarf down these "Smart Ones" microwaved TV dinner things.... "low in saturated fat" it claims... entire rest of the "nutrition" label is obscene.

>not everyone is on the Varsity team, grasshopper.

Commitment.

They eat more food than we do and that takes some fucking doing.

Well probably not for a dyel like you.

>if the whole calorie thing is true
>if

Are you completely and utterly retarded?

He has literally stretched his stomach to such a size that it takes a three course meal to fill it

That guy is squatting 600lbs everyday, if he cuts he will be shredded.

Looks fucking tasty if you're craving something sweet ngl.

>coup somehow

Nah doubt he can even walk without assistance.

I don't understand how people can struggle to gain weight when stuff like this exists

>There is someone who couldn't get a ticket to that show because a grossly overweight man took up 2 seats.

>tfw calflet
>all fat people have massive cows
>seriously considered getting fat just to bulk out calves

cope* ;.;

What mode is this?

Skinny people are skinny because they don't like eating foods like that. Fat people have a high desire/tolerance for calories, skinny people are the opposite. Everyone thinks its about fast vs slow metabolism but that's obviously bullshit. A fat person eating 4000 Cal a day with a relatively stable weight is by definition "burning" ~4000 Cal a day. That's endurance athlete level TDEE. It's the skinny guy who has the slow metabolism.

It's a snowball effect. The bigger you get, the more you need to eat to stop feeling hungry, easy to overeat and then it just builds from there. If that guy ate 2500 calories he'd feel like he was starving all day long. So he'll eat more. It takes willpower and manageable caloric deficit over a long period - most people are either misinformed (crash diet woo) or too lazy to follow through.

Rosie O'Donnell

Reminds me of the "assume the chicken is a perfect sphere" joke about the difference between physicists and engineers.

By being a wrestling fan.
Who's watching the royal rumble on Sunday? Angle returns baby.

calf circumference?

Coup?

I hope Deano wins

Carter pls

>used to be a huge dean mark
>carter and the "dean is a cuck" meme made me like him less
>don't even care that he's stuck in the midcard these days

I hate you, /asp/

Dean cuts great promos, but can't wrestle for shit. Everytime he dives through the ropes I wonder why no one has told him how shitty it looks.
I'm hoping bobby roode, nakamura, Joe, or tye debut at the rumble. Don't care who wins I just want to see new talent come into the picture.

What's that joke?

There's a mission versions. One of them goes like his:

>A panel of experts was convened to find out why the chicken crossed the road.
>The psychologist on the panel said they should find investigate the chicken's childhood to discover it's unconscious motivations.
>The engineer said they should look it up in the Chicken Road Crossing Reference Manual.
>The Physicist said "Gentlemen we have to go back to first principle. Let us assume the chicken is a perfect sphere...."

Another version goes like this.

A farmer walks in to a physicists office one day asking for help loading and unloading unruly chickens into and out of a truck. He describes the problem and the physicist says he'll get back to him in a week. A week goes by and the physicist calls the farmer and says "The good news i I've solved your problem. The bad news is it only works with spherical chickens in a vacuum."

processed food products. chips, crackers, sodas, candies, donuts, ice cream, cake, cookies, all of it is addicting and it hijacks your brain and you will never be satisfied.

I know because I've been there and back.

Thanks, doc.

What's the joke?

The joke is that engineers just look everything up, and physicists work with extremely simplified models.

>SEETHING

>Well according to Veeky Forums
it's science faggot.

>wrestling event sold out
is it 1994 again?

NXT sells out every taping. It's a small venue, but even their takeovers sell out arenas

>1994
Both WWF and WCW were in deep shit back then, it was a couple of years later before things started to pick back up again you fucking casual scum reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>400 lbs

NOTHIN' BUT A PEANUT