So Veeky Forums i read through the sticky and went over the basics of nutrition and i understand fine enough...

So Veeky Forums i read through the sticky and went over the basics of nutrition and i understand fine enough. I just think genuine advice from other people is always better. So I just want to focus on weight loss at the moment and wondering any experiences or advice you guys have that can help me with it. I go to the gym occasionally but am working around my schedule to accommodate more time.

Im about 250 and hoping to shed some unwanted fat before May don't have a personal goal just want to lose weight for summer.

Also have a few questions
>Any work out regiments you believe are better for weight loss?
>Inspiring Stories?
>Any such thing as unhealthy weight loss?
>how was your day today Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/v/N9Z0ldYGaKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sauce

If you're just concentrating on weight loss then find a dodgy surgeon who will chop your leg off. If you want to lose a bit more weight get him to chop both off.

If you only want to lose fat then stop shoveling trash into your fat face. Stop snacking and stop drinking anything that isn't water or coffee.

3 small human sized portions of food per day. Nothing in between for at least a month until you're used to eating normally.

You won't make it though, most of you never do.

you can't post tits of that magnitude and not declare whom they belong to.

youtube.com/v/N9Z0ldYGaKw

Well said, homie

eat less carbs you fat fuck. my day was ok.

Who's that?

Muh dick!

I know, seriously. The woman is a babe. And she looks like she'd be fun.

You sir, are a winner.

Losing weight takes time OP.

Optimistically, you can only hope to lose a pound a week at a caloric deficit of 300-400 calories. You could maybe speed that up a littl if you work hard, but you'll have to do more than just go to the gym "occasionally."

If you are new to lifting, I would actually recommend a hypertrophy-centered program, This ultimately means you will lose weight a little slower, but you will gain muscle to help fill the loose skin.

"Unhealthy" weight loss, I don't think you need to worry about unless you just fast too hard, don't get adequate nutrition, or try to use metabolic enhancers like stims to speed up results.

If you really just want to drop pounds quickly, do a program with lots of volume like P90x (you will prolly have to skip the plyometrics because you'll be too heavy to do them.) You won't get any muscle doing it though. Maybe you can do it for a while and switch to hypertrophy later.

boobs like that look extremely painful

God today's been one of those days.

I've farted over 50 times in the last 4 hours and now I've just finished unleashing unholy fury on a nearby bathroom.

My anus will never be the same after today, boys.

yeah she's a big girl

for you

also this thread will ruin my nofap OP fuck your sorry fat ass I hope you don't make it

Fuck my life Elizabeth Anne is literally GOALS.

Really hurts to think I will never have a girl that looks even remotely like her. Need more asian blood in yurop

Sweet Jesus!

Who's that BRAAAAAAP goddess?

Holly whilliby