>Increases mineral consumption
>Helps digestion
>Smooths skin
>Helps repair and grow bones
>Promotes good sleep

Just a few things ive personally picked up over the years, hope it helps

any good recipes bro?

its good for you and tastes bretty gud

its sort of a pain in the ass to make it regularly so companies are capitalizing on my laziness by selling it bottled / powdered for exhorbitant prices

if you have a high tolerance for routinely doing food related shit though it's cheap to make, just follow some rando youtube recipe

>detox
Kill yourself

whats wrong with detox?

best bone broth is babushka's

he dont like dr dre's last album

>Redpill me on bone broth
nothing to redpill. it's just thick beef broth.
all the "health benefits" attributed to it are grossly exaggerated or outright fabricated by keto shills.

it's a good and healthy food. nothing more, nothing less. it's definitely not some magical wonder food like your pic or posts like make it out to be.

its a retarded meme that new age morons propagate
pretty much the same level of quackery as homeopathy

It does none of this

i dno man. on fit its like being at the doctors. cals in cals out, only jewpills work etc. everything is a meme bla bla. kinda makes the world a bit black and white and rather dull

>reality is boring, why not make stuff up?

are u retarded?

I'm with the retard on this one. Ur retarded. ;)

feel free to gulp down homeopathic "medicine" and eat a "detox" diet all you want lmao
just dont fuck over newbies who are looking for solid advice with your retardation
and dont forget to activate for almonds, otherwise it's all rather dull

>projecting this hard

>you
>knowing what projecting means
pick one

Yeah I'm going to need a source on this besides momscience blogs.

t. biomedical engineer

nigga you dumb

>"a leaky gut"
the fuck is a leaky gut

Something fat housewives blame their weight gain on I'm sure.

i dunno but it would cause more problems than bone broth could cure (e.g. sepsis)

op is a momscience reading retard. he cannot provide one legitimate source for his claims

>my gi tract is absorbing all the nutrients i shovel into my fat face my gut must be leaking because i'm getting too many fat from the food i eat also i'm borderline retarded

I got the joke, don't worry user

seriously though, its either passing on food to your shitpipe or leaking out of your stomach into your body (sepsis)
why the fuck would they call either "a leaky gut"

>why the fuck would they call either "a leaky gut"
because they're dumb-as-shit housewives with nothing better to do than misinterpret other housewives' momscience blogs which themselves misinterpret popular health magazines which themselves misinterpret more reliable science magazines which themselves misinterpret scientific studies which themselves misinterpret their own data from their studies

pop. science becoming a thing was a terrible idea
at first (late 2000's) when "geek culture" became normalized and mainstream i was like oh cool people are gonna get more educated into science and shit
but then nope, people basically just looked at surface level clickbait shit that was itself mostly a misinterpretation of scientific studies, managing to make people even more stupid
here's a picture of the coat of arms of st john's, newfoundland 4 u

>at first (late 2000's) when "geek culture" became normalized
i am still triggered by this. gamer gurls who are terrible as shit at games, nerdy girls who wear glasses and can barely manage to print hello world and are mystified by a simple for loop, women "engineers" who spend more time socializing than designing, etc etc.

i went to a public college in my area, did a physics course because i did it throughout high school and genuinely liked it
can't tell you how many people thought it would be like their shitty pop science pages they follow, and then dropped out liek half way through
actually i can tell you
our class started out with ~20-25, ended the semester with literally 6 people who would regularly show up
i grabbed a 95 so i can't complain, but fuck, people just thought it would be meme science
also twitch streaming is literal cancer, glad they straight up ban streamers who do lewd shit
here is a picture of the Canadian house of commons