>"You're so quiet user, what's on your mind?"

>thinkin bout bench press

thinkgen of life

"You ;)"

>don't like heights

Get away from me jewess, l don't have any gold

The day of the rope

>tfw thingken about bench press

msu autocannon havocs or hellturkey to fill the last ~300 points?

Fondling your tits, desu. I'd like to make this thought come true

Name

is this a 13 year old boy

Are you blind or something?

the jews

I just can´t get white races out of mind. I don´t even look at people as human anymore. I see them as Nordic, Alpine, Dinare. Or even disgusting subhumans, mediterraneans.

>tfw I've been asked this before

>it was him

I'm 26 and never had a gf
I've had tinder for months and not a single match
W-were Mom and Grandma lying? Am I not a handsome young man?

You're handsome on the inside.

Get money. It won't change you personally, but it'll net you a hotter wife, should you choose that path.

Be yourself

"fuck yourself gaylord".

that's a guy you retards

There's nothing male about feminine benis

If you really wanted to change you wouldn't have bothered with your cutsie sadboi post on Veeky Forums, you'd be doing something about it
dont lie to the man

Post bum

>Just appreciating the little things in life. You know

Have you ever seen a girl in person?

i know that feel my man. im only 19 but the constant oppressive weight of complete loneliness permeates my entire existence

Are you fat?
Do you have fucked up teeth?
Do you have shitty hygiene habits?
Are you abrasive or rude in conversation?
Are you dressing appropriately for the situation and your body type?
Are you completely insecure and that comes across in how you carry yourself?

I'm guessing how many more days until another person I know gets engaged. Out of my undergrad friend group there are only two of us not married or engaged at this point, and the other guy has had a gf for a while.

Right now I'm sitting on:

>online friend moving in with his gf
>one cousin married
>other two engaged
>one friend married
>9 friends engaged (going to be a great year for travelling)
>3 friends with long-term gfs/bfs
>me thinking of going to bed at 8pm on a Saturday night

>gf leaving me
>loves me
>not in love with me
>doesnt understand why if (When) we break up, i dont want to stay friends and i want to end all contact
>i think about killing myself more than a healthy amount

everyone on Veeky Forums thinks about killing themselves at least five time a day my man

fuck

it's either that or just the desire to die in general. For me it can't be by my own hand due to the shame and sadness that would bring my family. A painless death that was out of my control would be top, but I don't think I'll ever be willing to kill myself.

ya i know that. its just i bought my 3rd gun. it was stored in cosmoline which is this really waxy type of oil. so its been sitting on my floor for the past 4 days as ive been deep cleanign it to get it ready to shoot. everytime i look at it i think about the sweet release of death

lol step it u mates i sat in a hospital for 3 months after overdosing. not a single person came to see me or noticed i was gone. kek it sure is fun being me

thats how i am. i look both ways crossing the street but when a car doesnt start slowing down right away, i just think "hit me motherfucker."

good luck mate. youll eventually find someone. just keep workin on yourself

same