This is what most girls want

This is what most girls want

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=clBGsv573K4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

true and i have already achieved it

Am I almost there?

No you haven't because you have a chest lol.

not really you dont have any muscles whatsoever.

Nope your clavicle length is disgustingly short. Try bringing your shoulders up

more delts, more lats, more core, drop a couple BF%

Dude you have no muscles. You're not even toned. You look like a HS freshman trying out for the swim team.
Try again.

What about me Veeky Forums?

Take a pic from the front

>caring about what girls want

Girls don't even know what they want.

You have the vascularity but you need to add like 15 more lbs of meat on you before you reach Brad Pitt level.

Am I ottermode yet?

have you lifted ever?

Girls love athletic bodies with huge traps. Stay jelly.

This isn't even fucking ottermode
This is fucking meerkat mode

disgusting
Have you ever done any type of physical exertion in your life jesus christ

>no shoulders
>pecs not visible

You at least have a V-line but that's a given if you are slim enough

What do you do? I like where you're at

I like to swim.

Not going to lie that's pretty disheartening to hear.

Just lift more bro. Eat well and eat a lot. Acquire aesthetics. We all started from somewhere.
We're all gonna make it brah

kek don't listen to these guys, you're plenty muscular but you don't have the definition of OP's pic. If you had lower bf you'd probably look close to the OP

Thanks mate. Yeah that's the plan. Only problem is my back stops my from doing heavy squats, deadlifts and shoulder press.

Also had major appetite issues, though upping my carbs and drinking more shakes has helped a lot. Thinking about going on mk677 to help appetite.

Thanks heaps man I appreciate it. Not going to cut till I gain at least another 7 kg though. Cutting is so unbelievably easy though. I remember when I cut a few years back I lost 5kg in the first 2 weeks even though 2kg was water weight.
Bulking is the hard part.

and most boys

you look like an ex skeletal

>That feel when barrel chest

I will never get slim, rip

This fucking hurts to look at

what is the fucking sauce on this lol

The solution? It's time to bulk and lift like a motherfucker.

Good body but you need a little more tricep tbhfam

Core too weak, arms to small, chest too big

This low body fat when you don't have enough muscle honestly looks terrifying

Please eat more and lift heavier

What about me fit?

Yes indeedy.

None of you are celebrities.
Not gonna make it.

Yes, but not what I want.

oh god that was a good kek

is this Onision with the face blurred out

more triceps and forearms and you'll be okay

Little more chest and arms, i'll be there before summer

I've made it brehs

You have a very long torso

kek pls be troll
not yet bruh

a great tan nice dubs

192 ---> 205 lbs abt 8 months apart. Am i fight club mode yet ?

try standing up straight. your back looks curved as fuck.

If you're fighting in a retirement home maybe

Only because all that fat makes you float

original thread

I want to become good at weightlifting so I don't give a fuck about that body.

Girls will still mire because success breeds status.

Who gives a shit you fucking child. If you still need to use your body to attract females then you are failing as a man.

Made it

Just work hard bro and it'll pay off. At least you're not a pork orc or a skeleton

does this mean I'm making it bros

Very similar to my build, need more upper chest i'm the same way, try doing more incline shit

ripped with defined muscles and tan? thank you for this new revelation fitness jesus

Thanks for the advice. I've mostly just done regular bench which would explain why my upper chest is underdeveloped. I changed up my routine recently and am primarily using weighted dips for chest these days, but will be going back to bench in february.

Try some Incline barbell. most people stick to dumbbell stuff for incline but barbell work feels good to me

I've tried incline and decline barbell, both seem much harder than regular. I intend to work in a lot of incline in feb. Do people usually do more than one kind of bench in one sitting? Like incline and decline on the same day? I've usually just done one type of bench on a day because I'm always concerned I'm not at maximum strength or whatever

Am I there yet?

went too far. kys

FUCK ME that is a nice core I want a mold of your stomach for my car seat no homo

Honestly you're getting some of the most encouragement I've ever seen anyone get on here. You're gonna make it brah just eat and lift

Actually reverse grip bench press is shown to have more upper chest recruitment than even incline. It's awkward at first but give it a try

Man, reverse grip... didn't even think of that. Thanks. I'll give it a shot. I bet I'm waaaaay weaker doing it that way.

Thankfully I recently bought a power cage so I am good to go on trying all kinds of wacky shit without a spotter.

Reverse grip bench is weird, and targets tricepts more than anything I feel stick with incline for now

If you're going to do reverse grip, your options are basically to have a spotter or to do a dead start off the safety pins. You can't really unrack it solo.

I technically have a spotter but she is my 90 lb anorexic girlfriend so relying on her might be suicidal. However, she might be sufficient for just getting it off the rack. I mean, I only weigh 180 (I used to weigh 120 for the record) and currently bench ~190 so it's not like I'm throwing around 2 or 3plate yet, and I'm sure my reverse grip will be significantly smaller than that.

Hmm... this is the same sort of thing I heard about weighted dips. People can't seem to decide on whether it targets triceps or chest.

They kind of target both. Reverse-grip tends to be more tricep driven than most forms of bench (since you have to tuck your elbows super close to your body, which limits how much help your chest can give you) but the chest usage it does have is bizarrely upper-dominant. Especially reverse-grip incline.

Jesus. I nearly smashed my own skull doing incline the first time I did it (had my adjustable rack set to the wrong height), I might try reverse grip incline but it's going to be with super low weight at first, I think.

Im not him but this sounds interesting and i wanted to say thanks
is this kind of what you mean?
youtube.com/watch?v=clBGsv573K4

>reverse grip bench
>literally setting yourself up for death

Yeah. It doesn't work well for everyone (its never given me anything but wrist pain) but there's plenty of people who swear by it - and even one or two oddities who've benched that way in competition.

what the actual fuck is this

mirrin mode/reason I will get my kids in the gym at 14 mode

pale/low bodyfat looks terrible, just get a tan and you will have the twig brad pitt dyel body girls like

cut+tan

get a tan

tan

looking good

who wants to be brad pitt dyel cuck mode?

t. brad pitt mode myself

>5'11''
No

hi, I'm
tanning not an option for me. ethnically pollack and austrian. I just burn. probably will just give myself skin cancer. I could slather on fake bake or something but I'm pretty sure that would just look stupid

Just tan outside no tanning botth in the sun for like 5 minutes and run back inside dude

idk, you will look way better

t. guy who doesn't understand how genetics work

I lack melanin. Why the fuck would I ever go to a tanning booth? Believe me I have tried to go outside regularly without sunscreen. All that happens is I get sunburned.

sick core but do more arms

Am I fight club mode yet?

True. Most girls do want a 150lb 5'9 dude in his 20s

Most women want someone who makes them feel like a little girl though.

Good luck getting that thicc bitch with a job and her own place being sub 6'1 and under 200lb.

Whats with the droopy chest fat and weird nipple placement? Did you used to be obese? Also, you look like you've got 12 inch arms

True, but theyre brainwashed to believe that an ottermode fuckbuddy is desirable which allows you to hatefuck them. You can't change who they are but you might as well use them

>tfw im the biggest guy itt even though i took an honest frontal anatomical position picture