BRADLEY MARTIN BTFO!!!!!

BRADLEY MARTIN BTFO!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=8wb3F7S0s4Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Focd2e3IMhs&t=807s
youtube.com/watch?v=eRc3lK96cWg
revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/what-to-expect-from-prohormone-cycle/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go away TrenToLookGoyNaked. No one likes you here.

COMMIT SUICIDE

YOU BALDING FAGGOT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

martyn pls go, no one likes you, you're a balding, conniving, duplicitous autistic manchild with downs

wow so clever you know maybe if you read a book sometime girls would actually be attracted to you and youd come up with a better insult than to suggest discontinuity of existence.
But honestly that wouldn't change a damn thing as your just to fucking ugly for any girls to be 10 meters in your radius without screaming rape of the top of theyr lunges and calling the police, well well now that i think of it you dont need to read a book anyway user as im sure an ugly mug like you would have trouble even turning the pages but hey its not like you would be able to understand anything anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=Focd2e3IMhs&t=807s

you guys didn't already know this?

I FUCKED YOUR MOM NIGGER

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Daily reminder that as much as we don't want to admit it, Bradley Martin is natty.

Does his dick hang lower than his balls?

>TrainToLookGoodNaked is sleazy cancer
I find his "who women think is hot" informative but he is so beta cringe

Alternative Natty

Do women think you're hot?

Cassidy, I know this is you fucking faggot. Stop shilling.

what's the deal with this?
your hair is going to look like liquid shit too if you wear a cap for several hours

unless you're trying to tell me you're one of those niggers that don't actually put their caps on correctly and just balance it on their heads

Wow fucking kill yourself edgelord

BALDING FAGGOT

You'd be BALDING too if you were a faggot like Martin

YOU FUCKIN BITCH

Hang yourself you virgin nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=eRc3lK96cWg

why is everyone hating on this guy.

This is why you don't pull that insecure shit like wearing hats all the time, if you're losing that much hair just shave it and no one will make a big deal of it

Not true at all, people will find a reason to hate regardless. If he shaved it would be, "oh why does this fag not grow out his hair? I bet he lost it all from the roids he takes" or some stupid shit like that, there will be haters no matter what

sure but there are plenty of bald youtubers and people just look past it mostly, being insecure of it makes it much worse

Here's a radical idea:

Stop giving a shit what others think.

BM is rich and successful. Why does he care what internet strangers think about his fucking hair? Get transplants if it bothers him so much.

The guy's always been a geared up douchebag (and I actually don't mind him much and find him to be a pretty good foil in the Dom videos), so him acting as such coming as such a shock to people is baffling. Did those that are surprised really think he was the "nice guy" type?

why is he balding? does lifting makes you bald ?

> Hairloss is a danger zone on any cycle because steroids tend to raise DHT, the primary hormone responsible for male pattern baldness.

revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/what-to-expect-from-prohormone-cycle/

>Why does he care what internet strangers think about his fucking hair?
You'd have to ask him. Dude wears a hat everywhere and in every video. Gee I wonder why.

because he's insecure with his balding hair

That's it? With the way he was wearing that cap all the time I was expecting him to be like full Jason Alexander.

I mean it's thinned, but still I've seen far worse.

he seriously looks like a smaller Dom

why is Dom's cameraman next to the lady who flipped his cap? Got a feeling this is staged as fuck.