How can I become normal?

1. leave Veeky Forums
2. go to gym
3. fix your diet
4. find a job / do some courses
5. do normie stuff
6. get back to Veeky Forums, because you are here forever

go back to school

school is the key to money which is the key to every thing else.

Every problem you have can be fixed easily with the smallest amount of effort

some men can't be saved

No it can't normie

Join the army on an 11B contract.

You'll be hazed into a crypto-normie.

No one is actually a normie, everyone really just enjoys playing vidya. However, you'll at least look decent to normies and be able to have some conversation. You'll get your college paid for.

If you save your pay and do it right, you'll have a comfy small house paid in cash by 30, and a college degree.

>trying to lift but it's hardly working

>hardly working

pathetic piece of shit

Get the fuck out of canada

how?

>get in a car
>keep driving south

OR

>get on a ship
>sail wherever

OR

>get in a plane
>keep flying any direction
CAUTION! REMEMBER NOT TO LAND BEFORE LEAVING CANADA!

why do you retards fall for this thread every time? its bait

you're all autists and this board as ruined your lives, please go outside and never return again

I was pretty much in your position 5 years ago OP so I joined the marines as an infantryman.

It was literal hell at first but it's you're only option at this point OP. You're pretty far gone

damn i always failed on the part of not landing before leavin canada

This exact same thread gets reposted every weak

its this thread again

0. From now on your mission is to improve yourself and break it all down into simple steps.

1. Get serious about lifting. Get by on rice, lentils, beans, peanut butter, cheap fruits (bananas, apples) and veggies (broccoli, spinach, kale, collards), and buy protein in bulk and on sale if you can (my local grocery usually heavily marks down stuff the day it's meant to expire, buy a shit load and freeze it or cook it then). Do a simple routine like SS or GSLP. Also start walking 30 minutes a day for basic cardio. Sleep 8-10 hours.

2. Start improving your appearance. Don't let your hair get greasy, your nails grow long, your breath stink, or your clothes be dirty. Get a cheap and easy haircut like a buzzcut. Make sure you have a pair of dark jeans, a button down, some decent brown shoes and a brown belt for social occasions.

3. Use your limited funds to get your learner's permit. Get the minimum required hours for your test and get the license. Easy and not too expensive.

4. Go get your GED. Your local community college should have classes for this.

5. Then apply to your local community college. They don't reject people, you'll have to take placement tests though. Since you're poor your education should be all funded by Pell Grants. You will need to fill out a FAFSA and do whatever stupid paperwork they make you do.

6. Make sure you don't fuck around since those go away if you fail classes. Get your associates or a certificate in a skilled trade that's in high demand - most community colleges are designed for this purpose. If you want to do something that requires a 4 year degree, then use the college for a transfer agreement to a cheap local university.

This will get your started down the right path.

You have so many options.
1. Go to tech school. Become a welder.
2. Be a paramedic or a firefighter.
3. Join the military.
4. Quit being a massive faggot.

STOP GIVING THIS IDIOTIC BAIT THREAD ATTENTION YOU FUCKHEADS

Eh, maybe it'll help some other user.

reading the sticky can help

1. I live in canada and i'm not sure if i can afford to actually make gains

how expensive is to hit my macros

2. i dont know whta good clothes to buy i swear the same shit i've worn for over 5 years.

the rest is too hard. Driving seems hard as fuck and so does all the other stuff

YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO ANYMORE MOM

Holy normies

You literally made this exact same thread last week and got very explicit instructions on how to not be a piece of shit and what steps to take to get your life on track, and here you still are. Fuck off, you aren't here to improve yourself you're here for pity

just cuz OP is shit posting doesn't mean there aren't a bunch of other anons in the same scenario that genuinely want to change but are too afraid.

Why are there so many people in their 20s who never finished high school? Can't you even take night classes to finish your GED?

>tfw no bf