>at gym
>some girl comes up to me
>cash me ouside how bouh dah
>i dunno what to do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZavUsxXfaMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get the fuck out with your normie meme

I don't get why normalfags think this is the funniest thing since sliced bread honestly, people keep parroting this at my job and I still don't see what was funny about the video

i dont get it

thats a good sign :)

Go ouside.
Wait for her.
When you see her, cash her.

wtf is this a new sick meme?
how the fuck could I have missed it

It isnt funny, but to truly understand why normalfags keep parroting this meme you have to dig deep inside a normalfags brain. Normalfags are huge followers(follow me on twitter, follow me on instagram, follow me on snapchat) and victims of groupthink. They see the latest trends, fads, or memes and they immediately think "oh i need to be a part of that i cant miss out", they dont know or understand why they do what they do but they still blindly follow whatever they see their friends do as a fear of not fitting in or being cool.

Shittiest new meme of 2017

youtube.com/watch?v=ZavUsxXfaMI

Lol fucking millenials.

hoodrat girls are the sexiest

>think damn she's sexy as shit
>she's only 13

Why did I go to middle school a decade too late

fuck off normalfaggot

>to truly understand why normalfags keep parroting this meme you have to dig deep inside a normalfags brain. Normalfags are huge followers(follow me on twitter, follow me on instagram, follow me on snapchat) and victims of groupthink. They see the latest trends, fads, or memes and they immediately think "oh i need to be a part of that i cant miss out", they dont know or understand why they do what they do but they still blindly follow whatever they see their friends do as a fear of not fitting in or being cool
>But not me I'm a special snowflake!

Missed some top notch degeneracy tbqhwy.

When my daughter talks about the shit going on in middle school it sounds more like a mental institution than an educational facility. You got 12 year olds fucking in the bathroom for chrissake!

he's not wrong

the only good use of this normie meme is when it was photoshopped onto Shane Warne's head with "howbow dah!!!!" underneath but i can't be fucked finding it

He's right though.

If any part of that long /r9k/ tier paragraph appealed to you then you're autistic

But he's not wrong

Samebitch

He's not wrong though.

Chuckled when I first saw it. It can be done now, though.

No.

yes

maybe.

But he's on Veeky Forums, memeing all over his post, using the latest and hippest buzzwords on Veeky Forums.

What makes him different than anyone else on this cesspool of a site.

No truer words have ever been spoken.

da fuck is this /r9k/ shit doing here? dont you mentally challenged """people""" have the fit autismo discord to brappost and shitpost?
kys

You're 100% correct.
Are you people actually getting defensive over hearing the truth?
Stay mad normies.
Did you try comprehending what that user said?
He fully understands what he said, and why he said it.
Repeating things like "CASH ME OUSSIDE, HOW BOU DAH" for the simple reason that it is currently a "thing", is the problem he was pointing out.

>call this a normalfag meme
>never seen it on reddit
>only see it on Veeky Forums
i think this is a meme for autists

Go outside it's all that people spout now and post everywhere on social media

it was funnier when she got battered after the show.
its on worldstar for the curious

Kek this is funny as fuck tho

Fuck off samebitch.

>Are you people actually getting defensive over hearing the truth? Stay mad normies.

normies share memes cause it's funny to them

>tfw too autismo to realize normies are just people who shitpost in the real world

the mom is trash too. I think this is funny because afterwards somebody dragged that girl out of a car by her hair and beat the shit out of her.

hot af too bad i missed out

[TIPPING INTENSIFIES]

Why are you even on Veeky Forums? I'm positive you don't lift. Stay mad, beta cuck.
>tfw too retarded to fully comprehend what was written
Are you sure you should be on Veeky Forums right now? Surely one of your caretakers is looking for the drooling retard.

Casual
Level 10

Reminder that bog postiing is the current best meme

>CASH ME OUTSIDE HOWBOUT DAT
this girl will fuck you on the first date

lol that has to be the worst accent i've ever heard. who would be afraid of someone who speaks like that?

Nigga what

I'd still bang one up her tbqh

lol was she a native?

>native
Native what? Native Indian??? Those exist?

i flip her as her mum did but instead pull her skirt down and shove my raging hard penis inside her ass then proceed to say "how bout da" as she screams in pain.

>this much signalling

Link?

>Come to Veeky Forums to browse fitness related discussion
>End up getting meme philosophy and what it means to be a normie instead

Why is this thread still up

>be born in the 80s
>grew up with internet in the 90s/early 2000s
>Internet doesn't really go fullblown until smartphones become mass affordable
>teenagers now have access to everything instantly
>everyone grows up faster, starts fucking earlier, has amazing sex for longer

I will be left behind, anons. I was caught in between 2 great eras, and I belong to neither.

>being so deep in autism that you think reddit is normie

This shit is literally facebook tier

its literally network tv tier

it's like these people never watched jerry springer or maury povich

It's funny that they treat her like she's some kind of animal or disabled person

Reminder.

had to watch that vid twice to understand what the fuck she was saying

In the last week I've seen "catch me outside how bout dat" written on three (3) chalkboards, and at work I hear it said every 15 minutes. My normie Stacey coworkers record themselves saying it and post it on their Snapdoodlegram or whatever. Then they showed me the video and I watched it the entire time without the slightest facial expression while they giggled uncontrollably. Then they tried to pressure me into saying "catch me outside how bout dat" and I just walked away silently.

What an autist
Next time play with it and make fun of them

Become a gym teacher

Where does instagram fall on this chain?

The toilet paper.

u are right and people will say autism but you just tried to sound too much like that one guy who talked about that girl taking a selfie in the gym

fucking autist kill yourself

The sexual frustration is strong with this one.

>she's 13

I thought she was legit retarded when she opened her mouth.

literally killurself u fucking autist

completely false wtf.
its facebook>instagram then to all these gay and stupid webpages on the compuuter that only neckbeards go on

That's not true.

Look at your other early 80's friends in their mid 30's. The smart ones have taken that same accelerated learning potential that smart phones bring and they spend their time in the shitter reading up on stocks and companies, living fitter lives because they have access to better nutritional meal planning and fitness training plans.

Open your eyes, pick one of the many goals that are available to you and march your ass off till you're proficient at it.

might as well shop a fedora on any great leader in the last 2000 years

fucking normie smhtbqhwyf

Why are you guys hating so hard?
My father told me to be a leader not a follower. I don't pretend to find something funny just because a bunch of Staceys tell me to.

Wow you're new. Lurk moar and hit the sticky newbitch.

You could have handled the situation without coming off as a school shooter.

Speak English nigger.

Well people have been calling me a future serial killer since 4th grade so, whatever, if it was happening that early then it isn't my fault.
Maybe one of you guys who has everything figured out could have taken me under your wing at some point.

If you keep The playing the victim you'll become the victim. Man up

12 y/os have always been degenerate, we just don't want to accept it.

calling everything edgy and and fedora-worthy is the new edgy, newfran

Wow you're new. Please lift.

All of these produce original content now. Arguably facebook belongs at the front.
>Tfw Veeky Forums produces the least memes because its comprised of unfunny autistic neckbeards

Fuck off, mate. We're not your father. Besides, some things you have to figure out on your own.

woooh she's good looking, would totally trade her weed for sex, I bet she's got some good bud

such a shitty meme

oh I think she was hitting on you

catch me outside how about that

The autistic neckbeards were the people creating all of the old content, now they they were driven off by the plague of people coming from facebook and reddit by the fappening, oregon shooting, and the us elections there's no new content

Sorry, I don't speak degenerate nigger slang