>ribs are showing
>bloated like a balloon
Ulcerative colitis is a shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/keto/comments/3o0hcp/colitis_crohns_and_keto/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

try lifting and eating next time.

JOPBAD

Some days I have trouble lifting my arms over my head to wash my hair. I can't even think of lifting weights.

i have IBS and its fucking shit. Colitis is even worse too. No matter how i look, one day i could wake up looking pregnant im that bloated. waste of time getting bf% down.

Then fucking die you faggot and stop posting

At this rate I actually am dying, probably getting hospitalized real soon.

this shit happened to me before i got diabetes.

you need to stop eating so frequently

you need to take breaks between eating

be very very careful stop eating so much

if you start to have to take frequent urinations and frequent thirst

keto will clear that right up. Not even kidding, I cured my Crohn's that way.

reddit.com/r/keto/comments/3o0hcp/colitis_crohns_and_keto/

in fact you should go see a doctor asap

>stop eating so much
I hope you read the part about being underweight and further losing weight.

I tried 3 gastroenterologists, the last one gave up on me 2 weeks ago.

>I hope you read the part about being underweight and further losing weight.

i was 90 lbs when i landed in the ER like a skeleton despite the fact that i was eating and eating and eating all day long and still losing weight

you need to eat less carbs and more fat and protein but you need to space out your meals.

you should never perpetually keep eating when you are full already even though you are skinny

>I tried 3 gastroenterologists

go to a generic doctor and tell them your symptoms. you might not know what your problem is

>you need to eat less carbs and more fat and protein but you need to space out your meals.
I don't eat a lot of carbs, never have.
>you should never perpetually keep eating when you are full already even though you are skinny
I'm not doing this, but I'm trying to make my meals as big as possible.
>you might not know what your problem is
I was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis and have had a camera on a stick in my ass literally a dozen times.

Are you on medication? I have ulcerative proctitis and I'm taking asacol, I have no problem gaining weight. As a matter of fact I often chug mixes of upwards 1000cals before going to bed

alright well you probably dont have what i had then
but it was just incase i had to warn you

if youre eating big ass meal you should not be losing weight

my brother has gotten diagnosed with ulcerative colitis recently. his diet is 90% meat and vodka. very acidic

i say basically you need vegetables for colon health
with the fiber and everything

thats how i always cured my blood shits growing up you have to eat the green veggies but he wont listen to that advice

Tried several therapies, none helped enough to tolerate the side-effects. Some of the meds I threw right back up every time I tried to take them, prednisolon gave me horrible inflammations in my feet, rendering me unable to walk (and get to the toilet on my own). I'm on cortiment right now, which stops me from dying, but doesn't really help me lead a normal life. I have flares 80% of the time, for years now.

>if youre eating big ass meal you should not be losing weight
You don't seem to understand how diarrhea works.
>with the fiber and everything
I can't eat much fiber or my colon will explode from the gas, literally.

if u shit out everything idk why you keep eating more and more stuff it can only cause more and more inflammation

should test every type of food and see what you tolerate best in order to safely maintain your weight

That fucking blows. I had undiagnosed proctitis for about a year before I got my meds and that sucked but still was not as bad as what you're going through.

What about surgery? My brother's gf has battled with a nasty case of UC for the longest time and finally had surgery, she's doing some meme diet also but other than that she seems to be doing really well right now.

I know surgery isn't exactly tempting for anyone, but having flares almost all the time for years is dangerous m8, like, really dangerous. I'd rather take surgery than having a bag of shit attached to my body or even worse some kind of ass cancer

OP this is one of the few replies serious replies you will get. I know 100% where you are coming from. I never went to the doctor and got diagnosed (I know they would say "you have IBS" and that would be the end of it) but my gut was WRECKED for around 10 years. All of my shits were pure liquid and no matter how much I ate I couldn't gain weight. People would often tell me I looked sick. I became anemic. I wasn't absorbing food. Could barely lift my arms above my head.

I'm 99% sure I had SIBO due to massive antibiotic use at a young age. A probiotic called "Prescript Assist" may have literally saved my life. Fixed my digestion almost overnight aside from a few bloated days. It also greatly enhanced my mental clarity, energy, and sex drive.

Anyways, your #1 priority needs to be fixing your digestion. Digestion is THE BEDROCK of health. If your digestion is wrecked, you will be sickly no matter how clean your lifestyle is.

I wish you luck OP because I know how much it sucks.

Do you even know what carbs are? You need to cut out all processed foods, all root vegetables, and live off eggs, fish, meat, coconut oil and butter for at least two weeks.

If you continue like this you are going to die. You have nothing to lose.

>if youre eating big ass meal you should not be losing weight

You don't know what malabsorption is, do you? Sugars and starches are eating holes into his bowel, which causes nutrients to pass right through. Your brother has to lay off the vodka and stick to meat.

>i say basically you need vegetables for colon health with the fiber and everything

Bullshit. Fibre is literally the worst thing you can eat with IBS. It will shred your colon to bits.

>if u shit out everything idk why you keep eating more
Have you ever lost 2lbs a day for a prolonged amount of time?
>should test every type of food and see what you tolerate best in order to safely maintain your weight
I've already eliminated what I could pinpoint. Can't really experiment during a flare though, I'll have to weight until things quiet down a little to be able to see effects of different foods.

Can't get surgery, my entire colon is affected. Surgery would mean bag of shit. I'm fully aware that I WILL get cancer at some point. They're estimating a 2500% increased risk, for whatever that's worth.

>Do you even know what carbs are?
I'm so fucking tired of people like you, of course I do. My life literally depends on knowing what I'm eating.
>Sugars and starches are eating holes into his bowel
No, my immune system is attacking my colon, rendering it unable to to its job.

Doubt probiotics can help a case as severe as OPs, they can help IBS but rarely does much for IBD

Worth a shot still though but chances are this guy has already gone through every probiotic on the shelf

>Bullshit. Fibre is literally the worst thing you can eat with IBS. It will shred your colon to bits.

idk i think theres something more to it

i was shitting blood like dripping from the ass for like 2 years straight with no hope and started eating vegetables and my shits were no longer blood

it like healed it up

You're going to die and you only have yourself to blame.

I've had an incredibly shitty life but you guys made me feel better about my situation. Thanks and good luck.