Am I fat?

Hey guys. I wonder if you people think I'm fat. I know I got a little belly, but would you consider me as fat? I've got some more pictures if you need them to get a better view. Thanks for your time!

Other urls found in this thread:

notanotherwomanmag.com/instacrush-morena-diaz-m0reniita-jahrelang-habe-ich-einem-idealbild-nachgeeifert-mich-so-lange-versucht-zu-veraendern-bis-ich-muede-wurde/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If that's you, you have the same mediocre body that most girls I date do and I've always found it more than adequate.

Chubby *BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAP*

Everyone has a fucking belly when they sit down.

Weird picture to choose, it's the least flattering pose when it comes to your tummy

Need more pics to properly assess, preferably with less clothing

And what do you think of this picture?

Don't worry about it. It just means you've got more to hate.

A bit too fat and flabby. I would stick my above average cock into your vagina after a couple of drinks and a line of MDMA.

Bro that's clearly a different girl come on if you want to larp you can at least get a bunch of pictures of the same girl.

Snapchat? I wanna see you nude.

Look up skinnyfat. That's you.

Haha it's really me in both pictures ..

Show us some ass

>not having standards
Get out beta faggot

i know this is bait but i'm genuinely wondering how a girl can have so much body fat yet so little boobs.
like i only have c cups but if i gained a bunch of weight it would definitely go into where girls store the most fat.

i would personally consider you chubby yeah, the calves are what really does it

You're a little fat

By everyone, you mean everyone who hasn't made it.

Post pic with sharpie in pooper and timestamp or leave you larping homo

what is that disgusting thumb nail?

Where do you see most of my extra pounds?

Fat. Lose weight you whale.

Just about to turn into a cellulite ridden mess.
Also those cankles make me sick, don't post anymore pictures bitch.

You dont pull off thicc well, lose 15 lb

How much should I lose?

I'll tell you where I don't see them: Your ass and your tits. Very unfortunate genes anonette.

Hi! few things to start off with =] 1. yes I replied to this thread because you're a female fitizen, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one posting my ass =D.

What is your honest current weight, and height. No fluffing, we're basically doctors and we're here to help

All of it. You lost enough when it stops being flabby and wobbly. Also start lifting. Would maybe sniff your gaping anus then.

I think this picture can give you guys a good view of my body.

Spot reduction is a myth. You can't lose fat in one particular area of your body. You honestly look out of shape. You just need to lose a little fat overall and get a bit of muscle. Do yoga or some shit.

If you had more fortunate fat storing genetics you could stay att this bodyfat and look nice and thicc. Unfortunately you don't, so your best chance at improving your figure is to lose some fat and do a bunch of squats

Is it really that flabby now?

>Read the sticky
>Do SS
>Don't do GOMAD, you've put enough in your mouth.

ou need to lose weight, but I don't know how much to tell you to lose because we don't know your fucking stats.

I like your smile

Bet you're a freak in bed

Look at this fag

Just out of shape? Not "fat" fat?

Look at this newfag

Ofcourse she is, she has alot to make up for.

3 DIFFERENT BATHING SUITS

Imagine ripping the pants of a sloot you pulled and this flabby ass falls out

you have bad genes and a flabby ass. do hip thrusts

Pretty much.

You look normal, abit chubby.
I wouldn't date you like that but I wouldn't mind if you got that chunky after a few kids etc.

You dont look fat. You just look very mediocre and like you've never excercised in your life

A picture with clothes on. Do I look flabby here?

>Do I look flabby here?
Dohohoho

more pictures won't make you less chubby.
Stop pretending like there's a way around working out and get your life together.

What?

The girl you post looks pregnant

Yes, you're still fat.

Could be worse. Could also be waaay better.

Yes. Legs, gut and arms don't lie.

Your gut is sticking out past your tits, you're fat.

You need to go on a fucking diet. Put down the starbucks and start counting those calories before the harpoons start popping out of bushes

BRAPPPP PPPFTTTT SPLURTTTT aw yes quite pungent my dear

You're at the limit so I would still get it in

Tits or gtfo

You know the rule cunt.

If you haven't noticed, the RESOUNDING agreement is that you NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT. End of story. We're not a hugbox, we're not going to comfort you, we're going to tell you the cold hard truth. Take it or leave it.

Now go to the gym and start your cut, you're in for a ride.

How many fucking pics are you going to post? The answers wont be any different.

These photos probably aren't even of you.

You got your answers now put down the soda, post your butthole and GTFO

>tfw wide hips
>tfw even wider shoulders

i think by this point, if you have to ask THIS much if your fat, you should just make the decision to get in shape. I would say your next question should be what to do to get in shape, but thats been answered by but for the record you dont look like a land whale to me just mildly out of shape

Newfag detected

I just want to post enough pictures so you guys can get a better view. How do I look here?

>lookslikethat.jpg

notanotherwomanmag.com/instacrush-morena-diaz-m0reniita-jahrelang-habe-ich-einem-idealbild-nachgeeifert-mich-so-lange-versucht-zu-veraendern-bis-ich-muede-wurde/

>snorting """"""MDMA""""""

i used to date a girl built just like this. but her tits were bigger. that pussy was fire tho.

gotta say op. Your woman impression is spot on.

So I guess you won't show your snatch? Well, pic related are good enough for me.

How the fuck do you do MDMA? Fucking shelve it?

Baby there going to say a lot of hurtful things to you here.

You are perfect.
Always remember that.

Is she proud of being chubby?

You swallow it.

Looks like one of her friends is using Facebook pictures and they just want to hear that she got some fat, chooby.

I thought that was just for e because you don't know whats in it and it could fuck your nostrils.

I prefer grinding the crystals and snorting it instead. Hits faster and harder.

Yes, you're fucking fat.

Total landwhale.

Man the harpoons!

>Fitizen gets rejected and desperately wants us to call her fat
>Retards take the bait

getting rejected by this isn't really the best outlook for a man.
OPs an idiot any way this story goes

>going for a fatty in the first place
How is this a win for OP?

>roleplaying as a girl on Veeky Forums
Why do people do this

You drink it
Also unless you tested it theres no way to tell if it's MDMA. it's probably not though

Not common where you live? Weird. They're called 'bombs' here. You take a longpape or something like that, put the crystals in and swallow it. Or you let it dissolve in your drink and ex it (some even just dip their fingers in the grinded crystals and suck on it) - this is pleb tier though, because it tastes fucking horrible and is terrible for your teeth.

True. Burns like a motherfucker though. Having a good pill is the best of both, I feel.

kek beat me too it user

i think its hot desu

A little chubby but the real problem is you don't have the tits to match it

Put it down urethra.

First of all, 'tis an awesome thing to see. Second, don't believe them, you are *b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l* just the way you are darling. Third, 'tis an awesome thing to see. Fourth, I would make you my babydoll if you allowed me this chance.

Respond to me darling and I will take you away, your problems will be mine.

P.S. 'tis an awesome thing to see.

A more recent picture of me. Wherr do you see most of my fat?

mirin tris

>some dude is posting pictures of some girl on facebook and jacking off the responses

Post more pictures.

I would fuck the shit out of you, my cock is hard looking at your stomach.

7/10 body
def not fat

Post more your so sexy.

Don't listen to the white knights. Ur not fat but Ur definitely not thin. I would class u as thick. Loose a few kg and u could b hot af

Always that one dyel faggot

Veeky Forums is a shit board

You look about average. Not lean, not chunky. Standard gril

Your bit chubby but chubby chicks are the best chicks.