Womanlets?

What is Veeky Forumss opinion on womanlets?

Would you fuck, date, or marry one?

Anyone else here scared they might fall in love with a womanlet, thus passing on her genes to a potential son, making him a manlet?

>inb4 "nobody on Veeky Forums is straight"

>ugly lanklet detected

>dated girl who was 4'11
>sweetest girl in the world
>was afraid if we had kids theyd be manlet
>we ended up breaking up for other reasons
>kinda glad i dodged a bullet in a way

I vastly prefer short girls

5'7" manlet here. My oneitis was a womanlet I guess (5'3"). She didn't want me but she's dated guys my height so at least I know it's not that.

Height has never bothered me. My dad is 5'9' and my mom 5'3", so I guess my height makes sense.

If my son was shorter than me I'd still love him just as much, I'd just be sad because he might get a hard time for his height.

>womanlet in class
>like 4'10 or some shit
>her feet fucking hangs off the chair

Damn dude, thats serious manlet status

You're assuming height has nothing to do with falling in love with someone.
At the end of the day, it's YOUR choice to be with a sub 5'5" female. If you don't put height #1 or 2 on your prerequisite list for a gf, then you deserve manlet/womanlet children.

Shortstacks are fun, but the novelty wears off after a while.

>tfw I'm borderline manlet (5'11)

I know breh, but what if she has glutes like pic related

Need story bro.

is 5'4 a womenlet?
i mean, i think it's a nice height. not too short and doesnt look to tall in heels, but the shoes give you some nice legs

Womanlets are my weakness. Usually around 5'-5'3". And I'm 6'1"
Although I've been talking to a 4'10 Puerto Rican girl the last week. Something about manhandling them, and them wrapping their little legs around me while I pound them seriously does it for me. Not to mention just sitting down and having them go up and down on my cock.

I don't think it could end up in marriage though. For that, 5'4" to 5'10 would be ideal.

>mom is 5'4"
>dad is 5'8"
>I'm 5'10"
literally none of my living family is above 6 foot other than one cousin, hibernian genes man

just raise your kids to be alphas, teach them how to defend themselves and how to shoot a gun. If any faggots try to fuck with him, he has self defense. Thats what I do. Id love to have some lanky faggot pick on me.....yeh see what happens bitch

>manlet
>alpha
Stopped reading right there lmao

we'd see who the real alpha is wouldnt we?

Alphadestiny is a manlet and he's alpha

all women under 5'6 should be sterilized and used only as fucktoys

wood berry

I Don't Get Laid: The Post

Womanlet aka short&stacked aka Midnamode aka the ideal female form

I agree.

Also I'd a little odd something when she has to stand on her tippy toes to kiss you, but then again I barely beat manletism at 6'2"

You really need some education. When genetics are passed on there is the mothers potential and fathers potential. The mother and father could both be 5 foot and and still have a 6 foot son or 4 foot son, its less likely but you don't just average your mother and fathers height.

I am getting a vasectomy in a few months, fuck kids

>fuck kids

Nigga i got a bitch who's barely pushing 4'
>inb4 why don't you have a seat over there

I love womenlets. The shortest girl I've ever fucked was 4'11. Four feet and fucking eleven inches.

My average 8×5 inch dick is huge to small girls. If you're not looking to have kids with them, use a condom, or get her on birth control.

I'm 5'3" in shoes. I'd love to find a nice 5'1" woman and start a master race of pygmies with her.
ᵍᵉᵗ ᵒᶰ ᵐʸ ᶫᵉᵛᵉᶫ

So you're dating a midget?

>Be me
>5'7"
>Gf
>5'7" d1 athlete
>Who else is improving their offspring?

>implying you're not her beta bucks and she isn't going to cuck you with a tall chad's offspring.

Manlet pls.

My current GF is 5'0". She's everything I could want in a girl, and I love short girls. My biggest worry is having children with her, I'm afraid my sons will be manlets.

IF you have sons you really should burn in hell.

Shortest girl I've dated was 4'8"
It was nice

Stay jelly muh man

I'm 5'7 and I wouldn't reproduce with a man who wasn't at least 6'2. Ideally 6'3 and above. I do not want manlet children.

N------------------------N------------------------N
------O------------------O------------------O------
-----------D-------------D--------------D----------
----------------N--------N---------N---------------
---------------------O---O---O---------------------
N---O---D---N---O---L---O---N----D---O---N
---------------------O---O---O---------------------
----------------N--------N---------N---------------
-----------D-------------D--------------D----------
------O------------------O------------------O------
N------------------------N------------------------N

Pic or gtfo

but men can't reproduce with one another user

5'4 to 5'5 is the ideal woman height

I'm 6'1.5", do I count?

lol basically all of my mother's sided is Irish and I'm 6'2". My mom is 5'7" and my dad is 5'7".

>be 5'10"
>tallest member in my entire family, besides me, is 5'6"
>always date high test/thicc girls that are 5'5" or taller.
>have a son with 5'7" thicc girl.
>currently dating a petite 4'10" girl that is into weightlifting and other things.

I can't remember the last time I was with a petite womanlet. They are fun

5'11" "King of the Manlets" here.

God, how I miss Evelyn; a 4'11" beauty with 36 DD/28/32 measurements.

She's in Poland, writing her 3rd novel.

>I know breh, but what if she has glutes like pic related

Yea.There are plenty of women 5'5" and above that fulfill those physical traits(eg. womens beach volleyball) I am 6'3" and would prefer a women be 5'9" and above.

>tfw not 6'5"

Basically same as this guy I don't think irish are particularly short, average height there is 5'9.5". I'm 6'3", my brother is 6'2", I have a cousin who's a literal giant, and I don't think I have a single male relative who's below 5'10".

Although, the irish side of my family did come over to america in the 18th century, so I guess we might be pretty diluted by now.

manlets are so autistic that they buy guns so they don't get made fun off

she went a bit far with the butt lift

kek

yeah, I'm from newfoundland, lets just say that 80% of the island came from ireland, england, wales or scotland from ~1820-1870, most of which was during the 40's, 50's and 60's
my genes i guess are pretty damn concentrate, and I'd say maybe 5% of the island is above 6'2" at most

i second this. my girlfriend is 5'1", im 6'

feels goodman

tfw 4'11

Tere-tere.

>God, how I miss Evelyn; a 4'11" beauty with 36 DD/28/32 measurements.

Pics?

Idk what that means ;-;

Ei. We never took pics.

She was pretty. Very pretty.