/fraud/

injecting bathtub chemicals in your virgin butt while ignoring and hiding all alex/glands posts

read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions

ABSOLUTELY NO source talk

previously on autismo general:

Other urls found in this thread:

thepennyhoarder.com/cost-of-living-parents-had-it-cheaper/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't wait to get pumped pics when I'm not living on a -1500 deficiet and starving myself

Who's got most recent pics of catpiss?

>hide Alex posts

What do you people want from me? How big I gotta get.

Doesn't matter that I've been lifting for 4 months, doesn't matter I'm natty, I'm bigger than some of your "respected" trips already

Why are you hiding posts?

Same shit for glands,

Hide his posts because he has striated obliques and is huge and women want him

While you have to pin yourself to lose your virginity glands just turns down girls LOL

Hahahah

Where's that guy that said I was gonna stop lifting after 1 month? Am I bigger than him yet?

Hey ps guy that is fucking a daki right now

>if only she knew

I love this. It's like watching a train crash in slow motion. I want to look away from the carnage but it's too much fun. Lowkey feel bad for most of the trips though.

Like why?

It's a bodybuilding general.

I wanna be a body builder.

So you think me making good progress and being bigger while being more shredded than half the trips would be a good thing? Not bad?

I thought everyone wanted to see each other get big here.

But I get big, wahh wahh, boo hoo, because I don't use steroids

Pretty sad desu

So I looked at MasT and I was like wow I wanna look like that someday

And I read about MasT outlook on life and it was all the stuff I applied to business and why I made so much money

So I just applied it to bodybuilding and I got so much gains

I think I am DYEL still. But if brick who is my size while 5 times then bodyfat is "ripped" then you have to admit I am ripped too, or he is dyel.

If stoya "looks fine for being on tren and dbol" then you have to admit I look fine for being on nothing and lifting 4 months

I'm just really grateful to jerry and MasT and NatT and everyone that helped me make a lot of progress

I am starting first bulk and it won't take long to beat catpiss and kahuna I am already close to them, on gains made while eating 1500 calories a day and starving myself

Why people mad? I take MasT advice. I got big.

MasT "I can make anyone big"

Thank you MasT

Ok bro :)

>glands just turns down girls LOL
this isn't even funny anymore because i have crippling horniness 24/7 and need this shit to go away before i fuck a tranny hooker or something

i """technically""" could easily just fuck something right now but that is not even the main issue. the main issue is i want to stop feeling FUCKING KEKOLDED by this disease.

i could fuck something right now if i literally just went for it instead of passing it up like u say. but i dont fucking WANT TO. I want to GET BETTER AND FUCK EVERYTHING I CAN. THAT will be true fucking bliss. ROIDED UP RICH GUY FUCKING BITCHES LEFT AND RIGHT. not ignoring my cuckolded face just to fuck some stupid ass girl. it's not about the pussy it's about everything surrounding it too.

Kahuna u wanna do this pose?

I wanna see how many more weeks of training to beat you

You have no core no nothing other than some fatceps, you wanna cut and then measure biceps? Let's see who's actually bigger

I am looking at our pics side by side on my screen and idk if I don't already have you beat

Stoya status: BTFO

Brick: BTFO

Kahuna: ???

Catpiss: SOON

Alright bro whatever you say :)

Ibutamoren
Horny goat weed
Passion flower

2 month night time stack. Or is it dummmm?

>kahuna forgot to train core
>he will never get texts like this

Idk who's reverse dysmorphic me or him?

Because he seems to think he's big, and he just isn't, isn't even hit natty dyel mode yet.

I am still new and hoping to get to 'natty dyel' level.

But to look like kahuna and think you are big? Just lol, that is some real reverse dysmorphia

Even if you pretend he is natty the physique is lacking big time

I liked the guy a lot more before he started acting like he's bigger than me when he just isn't.

I am checking photos on my screen and I don't see it. Anyone sees it?

Anyways I am going to bang my PRIME teenage slut

You guys stay delusional and roiding for this

lollolol

You want to fuck some of the girls blowing up my OkCupid for me, too many

I don't even care I am just going to fuck to his girl now to piss off that other guy.

The one that said I had a "good" body.

How u can roid and think my body is good? Lol?

Fuxking bitches is over rated

I see girls in the gym make eye contact and smile at me and do their stupid meme ass routine in front of me

I used to hit on them, now I just ignore it.

Less time to superset and get big. Just wanna get bIG. Get that natty MasT mode.

Fuck bitches glands, leave humanity behind

Gf just bought me $200 in clothes and a $100 dinner so I ate her out after the gym despite not being in the mood for sex at all. After she was trying to spend the night and I told her I really wanted to watch anime alone and she said ok cool and left.

Oh well I never made this much when I was straight up selling my body.

I really think shes the one not joking at all. She doesn't care at all about my drug history, criminal record, or std positive status. She wants to get married so I'll be on her health insurance cause of all the latent body damage from using for years.

What the hell did I miss

I've been gone for a day and some DYEL is using his Saturday night to rant at trips and anons on a sub-thread of a imageboard?

Is this a troll or just saddest man on earth

>I ate her out after the gym despite not being in the mood for sex at all.

>After she was trying to spend the night and I told her I really wanted to watch anime alone

/fraud/

steroid users general

Sure bro if you say so :)

Hey glands girls don't care about defintion right?

They just want a fat power lifter right?

Ps: I'm sure you recognize your own line don't you?

I was thinking of you when I sent it :p

Woah guy I didn't have any issue with you. We're clearly in 2 different leagues when it comes to physique but I'm enhanced and you're not so we're actually on two separate playing fields. Either way we both have strengths and weak points.

sorry for whatever hurt your feelings man, I try never insult anyone on here and won't make an exception for you despite you having an issue with me.

I really do encourage everyone to improve themselves and be the best they can. We all spend enough time on here to occasionally but heads and occasionally connect.

Try toning down whatever this thing you're doing is. I'd like to see you succeed with your goals but yelling at everyone is just antagonistic and unnecessary.

holy shit raw minced meat taste so good and is addictive as fuck

>We're clearly in 2 different leagues

Go pull up your own pic then look at this mr reverse dysmorphia

I'm just playing around bro I like you

I just feel like my physique deserves more respect than it gets here considering it is natty and I am 4 months in and look better than stoya and brick already

I'm high sorry kahuna lol

>OkCupid
i thought all the non-beachwhale sjw tumblr psychos moved to tinder?

jesus christ when i am fully better... right now i can walk around shaved instead of with a disgusting ass beard. face now looks fat/chubby, down from super fat... (which is down from obese, which is down from disgustingly completely deformed) soon enough it will be slayer status when this gland shit is gone... i need to get on that tinder game...

i was looking in the mirror in the gym today. and like it is fucking retarded, i was flexing my jaw muscle and looking at it's striations

then i look at my face as a whole and it is this fat piece of shit from these glands (still better than being a hideously deformed chipmunk piece of shit though)

when im better tinder should be literal easymode for me, just take at least one pic shirtless on my yacht with my $5k+ dog whos father wins dog shows, lol. pure alpha status

roids, riches, looks, and cheating with a dog pic.

its funny cuz a lot of people dont realize girls think lean = "omg huge muscles"

also i don't know if it is a good thing or a bad thing, and i can't tell why. but i am good as fuck at talking to girls without even "trying", like talking to them is just completely natural and enjoyable even with me having "ree a girl is looking at these glands" in the back of my mind.

then i talk to guys and it is just boring as fuck comparatively and they are so low energy "ugh dude cant wait to go sleep after this class", "man im so tired"...

Why is deca+tren not recommended together?

both 19 nors that will both raise prolactin

although theoretically you can blow enough on caber to lower your prolactin. but at high enough doses caber causes LVH so that's probably not the best idea either

This is MY blog and if YOU don't like the subject matter then go start your own blog!

IME it takes a long time to add sheer thickness. When I see some of the monsters at my gym what makes them so impressive is just how fucking thick and solid looking they are. I know for me who started out 6' 3 155lbs coming off heroin the hardest part was shoveling the amount of food necessary into me and keeping my training consistent.

Shit like injuries happen (and for me stuff like relapse) which cause huge jumps backwards. You have a good physique and I don't know what your goals are but for a lot of steroid users like myself, I want that solid thick build.

Remember that progress in the beginning is the easiest part. I don't think it's that people don't respect your physique as much as they're bothered by the "cart in front of the horse" mentality of "look at all the progress I'm going to make" based on how you've done so far. It's like premed students doing great in Bio 1 and 2 and bragging about how rich they're going to be as doctors even though they haven't even begun the real hard part.

Just my two cents. I think you should make an effort to build relationships with people here because, for me at least, these internet weirdos help keep me on track. Guys like Chem and Brick have been here to objectively give me advice both in and out of the weight room for a couple years now.

Jesus I never talk this much. Keep up the good work lifting and eating but maybe take a look at how you behave. My advice is always offered with a grain of salt because I'm, by my own admission, a bipolar 2 heroin addict ex fake gay prostitute.

legit what are you running that you are not in the mood for sex? like 2 grams of deca with no caber or something?

Nah, there are still some QTs.

When u look like this the ugly ones know not to even like you on quick match

Look at jaw. It has stirations, finally, I was admiring them in the gym other day So like the only girls that message you are hot as fuck actually lol

Your profile pic just should be your doing a men's physique pose in the mirror, straight up. Works for me.

As far as talking to girls I don't know I just say whatever random shit

This girl is still hitting me up after 'lick my striated obliques'

Just say what u want to say doesn't matter anyways lll

And yeah obviously on the dates just wear a really tight shirt

And make sure you touch their hands or something it's an excuse to kiss them then u can bang

>Out of college for 8 months
>Longass multi-month interview processes
>Still no career
>GF relationship is a shit
>Splitting time between GFs and parents
>TFW the only thing keeping me from giving up is my Test arrived today

If I can just break through and ascend, I will break free of all the dead weight and gains goblins in my life and be eternally happy

>or std positive status
What you got homie?

Herpes checking in.

cry baby entitled millennial. no one is hiring you because you suck.

I have sex a lot and am usually just indifferent by the end of the day. This girl has an insatiable appetite for it and will still be literally soaked all over her thighs just from kissing her neck a little while watching a movie or whatever.

Also I'd been trying the "no AI feels awesome" meme and all it did for me was give me a few pimples on my back and lowered libido.

>Feeling entitled because I want to work hard and earn money instead of clubbing or traveling or whatever

I have a job, not a set career in my field, you absolute pathetic nostalgia blind ignorant waste of space.

thepennyhoarder.com/cost-of-living-parents-had-it-cheaper/

>>As far as talking to girls I don't know I just say whatever random shit
same they seem to dig it until the point where i
>kthxbye
and walk away like a retard who is castrated, to go back to the chastity cage known as my room

>>>Splitting time between GFs and parents
uhh, forget your stupid ass parents? lol

although i am probably not one that should be saying this type of shit since i am biased.

>>I have sex a lot and am usually just indifferent by the end of the day.
up the tren

also what are you running? i don't think i am ever gonna run anything except low test high tren. might throw in superdrol in the future if i get bored though.

have 0 acne and haven't even taken accutane in like 3 weeks (only took it for ~15 days). 250 test for me = no ai or i crash my estrogen and feel like shit

he means u are not entitled to your "dream career"

inb4 art history major

I work in medical device sales.

And my job is like 10 minutes from my parents and I'm saving up/applying for a better position.

GF's is in another city where I went to college and all my friends are.

I run a website I co-founded so I can pretty much work wherever.

And I make shit money.

but is the mix worth it in terms of gains?

Nothing major, HSV1 and 2 and HPV. Kind of a pain but I've still never been turned down by a girl because of it and I've told the 15+ girls I've been with since finding out I had it all.

500 test
600 tren
Loading 900 EQ

Gonna just start AI again. I like higher test since I'm trying to make the scale go up.

Off all rec drugs too

This is how I dress I'm gonna leave the House now

If you're actually big it will work better

I was just baiting when I went after you and catpiss because you guys have bodies that are good.

I mean I hope to beat you guys some day natty, but I am delusional like that.

You can check my pic at the same angle same lighting and same distance from mirror vs Stoya

It doesn't lie. I am leaner and bigger. As for brick, just lol.

I don't care to bait stoya but everyone always calling me a skeleton and then sucking stoya's dick. Now they have photos of me next to stoya in identical lighting so they can blow me, honestly. Either we both are dyel (we both are dyel) or we both are huge. And lol at a 4 month natty or a guy that somehow is smaller than one being huge, it's absurd.

Obviously, Brick's goal is not physique. But he shouldn't act like he has one when he doesn't. His physique is not respectable of a natty (neither is mine) and yet he acts like he's huge and lean.

Most steroid users that care about physique want to look both lean and big.

45" waste and having some size to you just because of your 40% bodyfat is not a good physique. Not for a natty not for nobody.

Like medium size arms with 49% bodyfat on roids is not impressive, stop talking yourself up brick, just impress us with how strong you are

My goals is to get as big at a shredded contest bf % as I can and work to build taper, meaning my priority is delts and lats as well as obliques ATM

I have HPV. Never felt the need to tell anyone.

My doc kinda just laughed at me when I told him I had it (girl told me she had it) and I asked if I should get tested.

He was basically like nah guys are fine with it and that was that.

random thought how do you guys get turned on by girls biting their lips

just doesn't do it for me at all. when they get shy and smile + maybe fuck with their hair. fuck

well yeah 500 test you're gonna need an ai unless you are bimbo

Sorry dude, I don't know who you are but im the herp user.

Are you like crazy jacked?

I'm alright atm but been thinking of taking gear just to bump my hotness up a bit so it will be a little less of a turnoff.

Same thing when I got herpes. Doc was like "lol it's nothing" than I cried and I think he felt bad.

I'm just worried about herpes link to alzheimers.

And I'm worried about hpv and it's link to cancers. Val Kilmer has it from eating dank pussy and I don't want my dick falling off.

People goals are different. Bricks a smart guy and his lifts are extremely impressive, those numbers require knowledge and dedication. If his goal was to lean out i'm confident that with his knowledge and dedication he would.

Personally, I don't understand lifting for numbers. Like you I am physique oriented. Even at my current bf% I'm unhappy with my stomach fat but I know it's a necessary evil atm to achieve my size goal in the time frame I have in mind.

Or maybe I'm just sticking up for him because he has always been a good friend to me, idk, I always have a hard time discerning objective reality from my subjective reality. I think I damaged that part of my brain.

I saw you posted that you're high. Be careful with rec drugs, they've irreparably damaged my life.

I'm 6' 3 just under 230lbs. Normies stop me at the grocery store to tell me I'm giant but according to fit I'm just out of dyel mode.

Roiding is a big decision but fwiw definitely makes getting laid easier, at least it did for me.

Lmao your doctor sounds like a bro. I just never have sex during an outbreak. i always stop before sex and say "hey I have HSV2 but it's not acting up right now just wanted you to know" and they've invariably said thanks for telling me and resumed where we were at.

can steroids heal autoimmune diseases due to their cell-improving properties? or make it worse?

if they could do you think anyone would still have an autoimmune disease

also
>cell-improving properties
wat

yes because not all autoimmune diseases are equal

I think I decided to drop all oils 10 days out and run winstrol and halo up until the day of the show.

Questions though

Should I start sdrol or anadrol 4 or 5 days out to fill out?

Should I tank my estrogen with adex or letro during peak week or just leave the AI alone?

Hadnt really planned on diuretics because I dont think Ill have any problem coming in dry.

if your specific nigger disease could be treated with nigger steroids you would be able to find actual nigger doctors doing it in some obscure research paper at least if you fucking googled it

roiding wont make your fucking multiple sclerosis go away fuck off

Anyone struggle with acne before hopping on their first cycle?

I'm 28, lifting for 2 years. Went from obese fatass 275lbs -> 195lbs around 12-13% right now. I'm gonna cut down to 10% and I'm thinking hard about hopping on 500mg test e for 16 weeks but I've had acne since I was 14 and still deal with it now. Tried every pill (except accurate) and topical and all lifestyle diet shit people recommend . Making my acne worse is literally the only thing I'm worried about. Is it controllable with ai so my facial acne doesn't get any worse or I'm I pretty much doomed to fuck my face up more for gains?

>What picture did you see of me where you're anywhere near as lean?
>What picture did you see of me
>We have seen one picture of you
Okay okay canary man, let's prove it then. CASE STARTED

I will start with showing some evidence

We have exhibit numero one over here

Do steroids permanently damage testosterone production even if you use HCG/good PCT/wait long between cycles?

If so, would using a lesser amount, say 125mg a week as compared to a regular 250 or 500 stop this from happening?

kill yourself right now

No, should return to baseline and some people even return to a higher natty test level post cycle for some reason

No you kill yourself, these are legitimate questions in asking so I can make an informed decision about gearing and not Jew myself you massive tripfagging retard

>calls me retard when i know infinitely more about the subject he is asking "didn't-read-about-this-shit-for-2-minutes" tier questions about

lmao when ronnie's mom has bigger biceps than most of you while probably not even training

naturally produced tren

>TFW you think ronnie is small before realizing who he is

i have dysmorphia

Maybe I did read about it and I'm asking some people here to compare.
Maybe you're still a fucking retard even if you inject yourself with testosterone
fuck off

good job Alex and glands, but mostly Alex, for bringing these threads to Ann even lower cesspit of negativity and vanity than even JM or masT could aspire to.

If you take a step back and actually look at what these threads are now and how these pathetic egotistical losers claim some kind of status, you begin to understand how dangerous it is for loser autists to get a bit of confidence. You guys offer nothing but negativity and shit talk and act like you are some kind of
Bodybuilding sensation yet you've accomplished nothing.

Welcome to the social media milllenial generation. Grow up and learn to be men, honestly. Id be so ashamed if my son acted like you Alex. At least glands had an excuse, his crippling self hate and autism, but Alex, you really take it to another level. You are a literal, not debatable, totally unbiased 4.5/10 male specimen. If you get jacked and tan you'll still be a 6/10, and that's with minor corrective surgery and hair transplants. Get a grip of yourself.

Guys like you need to step some shit IRL and get tuned up. It's one thing to be king of autists on a fucking anime board but talk and act like you do to my face and I guarantee you I'm going to jail for awhile because I know bitch ass fucks like you love acting like I wouldn't take it there.

I realize how pointless it is to say this because youre all safe behind your screens, but dudes like you don't even look me in the eyes IRL yet you come in here and talk king shit.

How about shutting the fuck up and if you can't say something positive or informative, shut the fuck up? What is seriously wrong with you?

How the FUCK do I block these guys?

no you didn't read which is why you are asking retarded shit

>>How the FUCK do I block these guys?
you put my dick in your ass internet tough guy

Opinions on potential new split design? I've been waffling back and forth between going PPLxPPLx with as much emphasis I can put on the big 3 and strength progression as possible, OR choosing to focus on strength a little more at the loss of a little bit of mass gain rate for consistency between the two.

The alternative to the PPLx would be a traditional 4-day program such as or similar to Sheiko or Cube

The new idea would be to run something slightly in the middle, 5/week laid out something like this. All accessory work performed after the first 3 main exercises for the day being 5x10:

>Bench, OHP, Bench, CG Bench, Tri's, Curl variant
>Squat, RDL, Squat, Leg Curl, Leg Ext., Rear delt fly
>DL, Bench, DL, Chins, Hammer Curl, Preacher's
>RDL, Squat, RDL, Leg Ext., Leg Curl, Lateral Delts
This final day is a 'bodybuilding day' of sorts akin to the way cube is setup, with an extra day. All work is 5x10
>Inc. bench, OHP, DB Bench, Cable Row, Kroc Row, Hammer curl, preachers

Specific weakpoint focus on chest/biceps by increasing the frequency of the two to 3x/week. Have yet to get to plugging in percentages and rep/set layouts but I'm considering using an RTS 'RPE' approach of programming the workload. thoughts?

I emailed you btw

Thank you
Yeah I'm sure you know what I've been doing. lmaoing at u'r life - go be a cancer somewhere else

Is novaldex all you need for pct for a basic 500mg/wk teste cycle? How do you know if you should use that hcg shit?

Glands, you're pathetic. You really are. These threads are for ppl to discuss gear use and it's ironic you're telling him he's an idiot considering you're dying of lymphoma. You told me on Xmas eve you'd be fine in a couple weeks or else you'd kill yourself. Why haven't you done what you said? Oh yeah you're a gutless
Half man raised by a crazy mother and you love using that as an excuse as for why you act like you do. You guys are literally the bottom tier of quality as far as men go yet you claim to get so much pussy. Then Alex posts pics of these ugly ass chicks and calls them princess.

You two are far worse than JM ever was. With both your powers I fear the worst for these threads. God it's gotten bad. You two need to realize how others perceive you because it's a hell of a lot more accurate than how you perceive yourself. You're disgusting examples of failed development as men. You really are two disgusting horrible people.

>guys i have been researching pcs for a while. i have a question for the experienced tech gurus of /g/.

>>>>what is the difference between windows and an apple

>"are you fucking retarded"
>"I HAVE BEEN REEEEESEARCHING YOU DONT KNOW MY LIFE"

Im cruelly a real life tough guy. I'd follow you home at night and break into your house at night and drag you out to watch as I burn your car and beat you with a piece of lumber as my homie laughs in the background with flames shooting out lighting up you even lymphoma. These are things I would actually do.

>Why haven't you done what you said? Oh yeah you're a gutless
cuz i found a medication through my own research that is making it better rapidly. it doesnt just go away instantly from it retard.

used to have to wear a hat + beard to not look deformed.

now my face just looks fat/chubby, instead of disgustingly deformed or obese as fuck. and i can shave and not wear stupid ass hats.

it's not the shape of a chipmunk anymore and it will be completely gone soon

tips fedora

enjoy your hotpockets and tendies retard

I'm going to sleep now please wish me sweet dreams love it was great to talk to you xoxoxo oxo

>drives up to anons house with his wigger friend
>takes a piece of lumber out of his trunk
>walk up to house
>break in
>gets shot 5 times

Do it man. Lol not even him but this is funny pls be troll. I carry my glock on me and and sleep with it. Alot of Americans do. I don't even like him but damn dude. You can't be this edgy.

Even ronnie can look small, the world has so many secrets

You're more of a autist than him for writing these fucking posts on a biblical scale

Ok basically guys I recently got diagnosed with Crohn's disease and it has changed my fitness life forever. I am fucking unable to eat more than 2000ish calories a day MAX, I've lost so much weight and am desperately clinging on to as much muscle as possible here on 1.7k-1.8k calories.

My question is, if I take steroids will I get good gains on less than 2k calories? Can I lose weight/fat and gain muscle at the same time on gear? This has all been fucking devastating for me so any help is seriously appreciated.

I hope Alex is happy for ruining the general that taught him to make the quick and kind of impressive gains e has made. Way to give back to the community, bruh.

Again with the made up bullshit

You know nothin about me. I'm a criminal who does drug deals with crack and meth dealers who just happens to like visiting Lithuanian top dancing forum

You're literally a mom's basement reeeeee guy and you and Alex love calling me a 12 yo virgin as if you saying that repeatedly makes it somehow true.

I know all these facts about you, how you act, your disgusting face And personality... all you do is say dumb shit like fedora and chicken tendies etc

Like I said my life ain't perfect

But I know I'm not as pathetic as you

It's so frustrating cuz I want to go to where you live and show you that not everyone is a bitch like you. Try talking like that to someone like me IRL and see what happens. You won't.

I fuck hotter girls and am way more desired than you'll ever be, even before I touched a weight. I know I'm better looking, more successful, and more mentally stable despite being a histrionic drug dealer. You're just a pathetic nerd who disrespects his own mother on fcking Veeky Forums.

Do you not see how one sided this is? You could surprise us all by admitting what a piece of shit and negative asshole you are who constantly tells people horrible shit like they should kill themselves for asking a simple question... you are one unhappy guy and you only know how to express it by attacking me. You are fucked. I wish I knew where you lived. I'd teach you a lesson and put the fear of god into you

where is the lie kek

I would catch him slipping idiot
You think having a gun automatically saves you from some nigga sliding up beside you to knock your block off when you least expect it?
None of you fuckin pussies knows FUCK all about me

I had cops blow open my door with an explosive device and automatic rifles pointed at my head last week

I live shit you don't even believe is real and now you'll talk shit on me as if tourney pathetic empty lives are somehow better than living like a real G

Take bpc157 if you have chrons. It really does help a lot.

Dear god these threads are really ruined

Are u guys happy with what has happened? I almost wish JM was back , these new guys are horrific

tl;dr

maybe jm will hook me up with tranny hookers if he comes back

Yes, do you think you have sneaking skills at 100 or something this isn't an rpg lol.
>bringing a knife to a gun fight
WEW lad. You gon get Mike browned

I bet you almost shat your pants too faggot.
>g-g-guys I'm a fucking mongoloid that sells Crack and I'm paranoid at the thought of cops cucking my shit up on the daily but I'm a fucking bad ass

tfw insomnia from fucking horniness

New copy pasta?

>I guarantee you I'm going to jail for awhile

ah so this is what mommy calls time out

>Bodybuilding sensation yet you've accomplished nothing.

Ok you're the same idiot that said my DYEL as fuck scrawny fight club brad pitt body is "good" so I doubt you're much of a bodybuilding sensation yourself desu

> positive or informative

Yeah, sounds like you desu.

princess I'm so happy you have good sleeps I had cops blow open my door with an explosive device and automatic rifles pointed at my head last week

dude the guy is 10/10 baiting/trolling, for sure.

this is the same shit I posted when I was in middle school, just over the top stuff like that, ex navy seal type OC.

I like this guy lol

This is just good and amusing bait, I mean, I woke my dad up so...

tfw insomnia from tren

that too. my insomnia is mainly stemming from the aggressiveness of
being on tren
+ not fapping (dont even want to, just want to fuck something)
+ not BEING ABLE TO FUCK ANYTHING

it is fucking insane.

>also of course my 1 week estimate for my face being better was wrong
I. NEED. TO. FUCK. SOMETHING.

BUT MY MIND WILL NOT FUCKING ALLOW IT UNTIL MY FACE IS BETTER.

FUCK

How much tren pw?
And what else?
Just wanting to see what an experienced tren cycle looks like

We have talked about this before, seems fine to me if you use the RPE to challenge yourself not bitch out of intensity on unmotivated days kek

All shitposting aside, without knowing exact reps and sets yet and that in mind this seems gucci for your goals.

So what's wrong with your face? I remember when you first posted pictures and I told you to go to a doctor. I haven't read fraud since then because every post was estp being a man head or brick blogging about faggy shirts.

ESTP still preggers? Asking for a friend.

Lol you look like shet

this is what happens when you let the little autistic child play with you, he goes full retard mode, spazzes out a bit and then claims himself the king of autists.

>be on dnp
>throat is permanently dry and hurts
>it hurts drinking my sweetened 0 cal water
>food is ok
>the only liquids I can drink are milk/almond milk and other shit

life sucks.

I want to do my first cycle, is it possible to bulk for half the cycle and cut for the half?

>fraud posters think I look like shit
>online dating slut 17 year olds suck me dry daily

I have every women'a DYEL as fuck ideal body.

Face it, this is what women want.

U merlin etc

One day I'm gonna ACTUALLY look like shit. Like a bodybuilder. You'll see.

You'll alllll seee

daily reminder that is 4 months from untrained, natty, and starving myself

Daily reminder I have enough time to lift 16 hours a day and enough cash to run pharma HGH

Stick around and see where I end up at age 40 or some shit user

I've changed it a bit since then, from 6 to 5 days, but yeah, I think I'll go with this.

I'm still getting used to the whole idea of RPE but

>bitching out

is the main concern, at least during the initial adjustment period. I'm just sticking with static percents for now but I may make the switch after 1 or 2 runs through it.

FIRST PuMPED PHOTO

Funny how all anons with size are friendly to me

Want to see me grow

Funny how there actually are people taking steroids that are smaller than an anorexic natty after 4 months

I see people post their '6 month blast and cruises' looking smaller than this and I l0l

Mirrin garbage genetics + peanut butter jelly sandwiches

Hillarious how whenever an user is friendly with me give me advice say good progress and post pics they look great

And dyel roiding for this idiot talk shit

Must be garbage genetics got to their brain

You basically have to pin twice per week when using enanthate, right?

E3D is usually the norm.

You have a couple mental disorders, you should talk to a doctor.

Mirin pec inserts, you should work traps more to prevent having to catch them up in the future.

Hey man, I am working traps heavily but they never seem to grow. Any recommendations?

Appreciate it!

farmer walks on top of your current trap routine. does wonders.

good twink body, u should try estrogen.

Hey, we all start somewhere.

Thanks again

work in face pulls/kroc rows on your back day, dedicated shrugs are shitty, but if you feel a need to do them try them with a trap bar.

hot tea + honey

if you want to do it twice per week do E3.5D, an E3D schedule obviously won't align perfectly and your pin days will end up varying, if you do it properly

personally pin M/W/F (morning on monday, night on W/F) for more stable bloods, even with enan esters.