Phenibut and Feeling Good

Roll call.

- How many of you use phenibut?
- How often do you use it?
- How did you hear about phenibut?

Ive tried it. Felt good, it does remove anxiety, but once you do it once youll start to do it everyday and that isn't good. Youll develop a tolerance and youll need more and more to get the same effect. Also this stuff hasnt been thoroughly researched.

The guy I heard about it from says to use it no more than 3 times per week and never on consecutive days.

I am using their Baicalin .. anyone used both at different times to compare effects?

Tried it twice. Felt nothing. Guy who let me try it says it helps him immensely, but he's terribly anxious/depressive every day, and I'm neither. So I'm guessing it just makes him feel like I normally feel.

I've also tried noopept and phenylpiracetam with much more success.

Phenyl lasts longer--maybe an hour--but takes like an hour to drop, is expensive, and I developed a tolerance within just a few doses. I

Noopept seems to be the sweet spot. It's nothing life-changing, but it drops within half an hour, it's cheap, and I never seemed to develop a tolerance as long as I didn't take it more than two days in a row. I think I was doing two 30 mg doses about six hours apart.

I just used it for studying for and taking exams and stacked it with sips+theanine. I definitely noticed greater recall. I also had basically zero exam anxiety. That also could have been the theanine, but I didn't want to stop taking it for one exam and find out the hard way.

I also happened to work out a couple of times within about an hour of dosing. Greater focus was noticeable. Felt like I had especially good workouts both times.

So I highly recommend noopept.

This is the first I've heard of baicalin. Going to look it up now.

Never up the dosage too much.

Don't use it consistently, ever. Your brain basically interprets it as a replacement for feel good juices, so if you use it often your brain stops producing feel good juices.

Never mix it with alcohol. You'll go full retard stupid quick and if you go too hard your heart can fail, like poisoning hard.

Never use it while hungover.

Hydrate the day of using it.

Basically only save it for really shit days or like interviews (extremely low dose for that, you act goofy or out of it with too much)

Fuck lifting with it.

I had it once on a night out, the beers didn't make me feel like i was drunk, until i,ended up browning out, and got a bit too close with my mates GF.

ive used it for like 7 months from 0 - 3 times a week at 5 g a time (only way i actually feel anything,) and i dont get any bad side effects or withdrawal. i dont use it for consecutive days so maybe thats why

How do you take the noopept?
I stopped taking mine cus I got no results plus the taste

First few times i took it i got incredible euphoria, on par with opiates.. ever since then ive never been able to regain that euphoria, no matter how long i stop taking it for. It's a little concerning that it seems to have permanently changed something in my brain.

It still gives me amazing sleep, which is why i still use it. Been using it for probably 5 years now, generally once every 3-4 days, rarely doing more than 1.5g. With this schedule i havent noticed any tolerance to its effects on sleep quality.

I just put it directly onto my tongue and then drink some water. It tastes bad, but it's nowhere near as bad as phenylpiracetam. That stuff tastes like absolute death. Instant regret every time that stuff hits your taste buds. So I can deal with noopept.

Used Noopept over a year ago. Took it sublingual. Not sure if worked or not. Into the second week of dosing I definitely noticed mood boost and focus but that eventually wore off.

I take 0.9g of Phenibut + ECY three times a week prior to workout and it's the best pre-workout I've had so far.

However I've noticed several things:

1) Never eat prior to taking it and up to an hour afterwards because you won't feel anything. I've only had it work when taken on empty stomach.

2) Taking it without having proper sleep puts me in a bad mood. 1g after 8h of sleep and 1g after 4h of sleep is the difference between a nice buzz and containing an urge to dance between sets and getting out of gym early because I'm about to punch someone over something trivial.

3) I need to lay it off for up to 7 days every few weeks as I can feel tolerance building up over time even when I take small amounts. That buildup skyrockets if I take it on subsequent days.

4) Taking more than 1.5g is counterproductive to workouts, it puts me in a nice high, but I can't concentrate or motivate myself to keep on doing reps.

>- How many of you use phenibut?
I just started.

>- How often do you use it?
I have only tried it twice so far. Both times, my dose was about 1g. The first time, it kicked in at 45 minutes which was sooner than I expected. It made me want to sing and dance, but I also felt very sober at the same time. Talking to people became very easy and pleasant. It also helped me sleep.

Two days later, I tried another 1g and I tried to stack it with 10mg of yohimbine hcl. The urge to sing and dance was not nearly as strong as the first time, but talking was still very pleasant. I had sex that day, and I was much more sensual and enthusiastic than usual. It felt lije it took a little longer to kick in this time too. Maybe 1.5 hours.

>- How did you hear about phenibut?
Will Freemen.

I take it once every couple of weeks (usually around 1.5g). Feels similar to being buzzed. Higher doses makes me feel kind of light headed

Alcohol hangovers make me depressed (like near suicidal which I am not when I am sober) and coming down off Phenibut does the same thing sometimes (although not nearly as severe)

I have had no come down from phenibut yet, but I have heard the horror stories, so I am taking it slow.

Tried a few times up to 4g or so, felt nothing, did 0.5 sometimes with 200 modafinil, the latter might have been not bad, hard to tell, maybe 10% than moda alone.

But then again, I don't even now what anxiety or all that feels like, not insecure at all etc. Not even harder benzos do anything to me in that regard, they just put me to sleep.

Oh and with it being prety much a benzo I would stay anyway, maybe get high once every few weeks, other than that, nope.

I used it with coffee as i saw it recommended and it made me social but i couldnt focus on my thoughts at all which led to embarrassing situations (which i wasnt bothered by for obvious reasons). Next day i felt very sad though. I also abuse alcohol from time to time so can't use it that often.

Does it work nasally so you don\t have to wait all day for it to start noticing anything

I'm curious how people take it myself. The first two times, I dumped the powder in the back of my mouth and washed it down.

The next time I try, I'm going to try to let it dissolve under the tongue.

How do you people ingest your phenibut?

Also, do you guys use scales to measure it acccurately?

Me too... do you drop the amount at the same time or split it up in two dosages during the day? How much do you take? Any phennybutt enlighted individual please tell me

tried it a few times, doses were about 300mg, felt very good and relaxed, 0 anxiety whatsoever

So far, the way I've done it is to take 2 scoops of 500mg at once and wash it down with water.

The next time I try (probably tomorrow), I'll take the same amount, but let it dissolve under my tongue instead of swallowing it with water.

At some point, I may try to bump it up to 1.5g, but 1g is good for me now.

>do noopept
>develop paranoia
>go to mental hospital
>never again

I use it once every so often, sometimes once a week, sometimes 3 days in a row, never really more than that. Probably found it on misc or DBB

First time I ever took it was 1.5g, since I've only taken ~1g at a time and 2g for fun once, still don't need more than that though. I guess it just affects me more than most people?

Almost running out and considering buying more

5g is a lot. Are you big?

Bought some, tried it once, didn't notice any difference.

Should finish off the rest desu, but I haven't really remembered/had chance to try it again.

tfw anti social

Thought i'd add pic as proof.

(Not sure how desu got into my last post).

>ECY
this would kill me

sounds like fun but my heart would explode

I noticed phenibut from lift mode is shit. I'm pretty sure it's 50% pure. I used to buy from powder city and I would feel euphoria within 2 hours of taking it whereas with lift mode I don't feel anything.
I returned mine