Red pill me on bcaa

Is it useless unless you're only using it for leangains/IF/cutting as long as you're taking enough protein for the day?

Please red pill me boys

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27175106
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's more snakeoil from the supplement industry

Another useless supplement that doesn't do anything

Which supplements do work for sure then?

Does creatine actually work then?

whey
creatine
fish oil
multivitamins if you didn't get enough vitamins for the day
That's about it, there's supplements that work besides these but aren't necessary and not worth it

No

Eat food you spending whores.

Steroids

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27175106

Abstract

J Int Soc Sports Nutr 13:1-015-0112-9, 2016 describe the efficacy of branched chain amino acid (BCAA) supplementation and resistance training for maintaining lean body mass during a calorie-restricted diet, and claim that this occurs with concurrent losses in fat mass. However, the reported results appear to be at odds with the data presented on changes in fat mass. This letter discusses the issues with the paper.

>being a roidmonkey
I bet you think you're a genetically blessed alpha male

No, I bet he thinks that he wants gains fast and does roids. I'm against roids but try to read a little bit my man.

Because I merely point out the fact that steroids work, I therefore must be using them?

Go back to /pol/

You must be fun at parties

i looked at all the figures in the site you provided, so im guessing it doesn't do shit? I'm not too smart sorry, had a hard time understanding the figures.

>go back to /pol/
lol what

Is it basically saying that the bcaa group and the carbohydrate/electrolyte group had the same results in the hypocaloric diet?

That's how they think over there

Yeah BCAAs are useless.

Btw this was done on advanced 'natty' bodybuilders.

interesting, thanks for the info user! So what supplements do you personally believe in then?

Multivitamin
Vitamin C
Vitamin D
Fish-oil
Creatine

Thanks will go get some creatine then

say goodbye to your hairline before you do

aye lmao

I don't think I have any baldness in my family. my head has way too much hair lol

bum[p

ignore these cunts.Its one of the supplements thats shown to work.You need to take it consistently at least for 2 weeks to notice a difference.

my story
>weak af
>breaks between sets for over 5 mins
>even then, the recovery is shit
>take creatine for one month
>immediately notice increase in recovery, then the lifts

what about the leptin on BCAA?
no one ever talks about this

Sure. Is the benefit worth the money spent? Probably not but then again you make the call.

>yesterday see a thread praising bcaa
>Today see a thread saying it's a scam
Idk what to think anymore

what thread?

Ask yourself a simple question.

If you're not in a caloric deficit, do you get enough Aminos? Check your diet, look up if you get enough BCAAs.
If the answer is yes, why exactly would you want to supplement them?
If the answer is no, check if you get enough protein in general, cause you probably don't.

Pretty sure it was yesterday, but anons were saying it boosts recovery time, test, etc. I think it was in a pre-workout thread

I get less sore since I started taking BCAA despite lifting heavier. night and day.

People were memeing you. Jewtube fitness fags who say they do something are tricking you into buying their worthless supplements.

This. You're going to have to go /fraud/ to do any better.

Kind of similar. I noticed it prevented fatigue. Didn't give me energy, but allowed me to lift longer