Lifting 5 years

>lifting 5 years
>30 years old
>hairline receded in the last 5 years
>can't tell if creatine did it, or if it was just naturally going to happen anyway
>too scared to keep on taking creatine anymore

How can I tell if it was creatine or natty balding? I miss the effects of creatine...but I don't want to get any more balder....

Other urls found in this thread:

americanhairloss.org/men_hair_loss/introduction.asp
streamable.com/5964h
logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/36/Appeal-to-Nature
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>30 years old
>just used the phrase "more balder"

ps. BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

Is dad bald

Nope, 65 and not bald, but my grandfather (87) on mums side is.

*sigh* the fact alone that you are stressed about creatine making that happen, makes it happen.
IMO stay away from it, I personally don't take it cause the instructions are very demanding. (4 scoops a scoop 4 times a day scoop once)

You fucked yourself. Had good hair genes but you fucked it

>using creatine

YFW she's been kidnapped by cartel

5 grams or a day user, that's it.

>He fell for the creatine meme
RIP hairline. Yeah, creatine fucks your shit up.

Get off of it and get on some finasteride. Generic proscar is cheap. Or, if you're afraid of side effects, stack saw palmetto with black currant oil, pumpkin seed oil, pygeum and stinging nettle root extract. All are proven to be good for the prostate and all will decrease DHT levels in your scalp, preventing further hair loss and maybe even bringing back some hair that was on its way out. The stuff that's totally gone is gone for good but you can save the rest.

Also, minoxidil.

you don't inherit baldness from your father you gooba

how bad is it?

there are no conclusive studies that creatine negatively affects hair loss

Heard she went missing recently around the boarder???

You might. Male pattern baldness depends on a multitude of genes that can stretch back generations. The whole mom's dad thing is a myth

good, i hope we see some videos of her getting fucked on liveleak

Creatine has no proven effects on your hairline. For whatever reason men have had increasing alopecia at an ever earlier age, it's just how it is.
Personally I dont think it's a problem as I shave to the skin, it's so much more practical when you exercise regularly and after having had long hair throughout my teens and in my early twenties I'd never go back to that.

Not op but is my hairline bad enough that I need to shave it all off? My hair is thick where it grows but It has receded pretty badly. Right after I graduated college I was under a lot of stress, had three surgeries, and took some meds that all contributed to losing my hairline.

I have it slicked back to show the hairline. I will post pics from the sides too

left

Honestly, that doesn't look that bad but it's hard to tell from that pic. Do you have one where it's grown out at all?

right

i'd say its fine but if its making you insecure mb just shave it

The funniest thing about going bald is that people will find some obscure reason to justify their baldness, as if baldness isn't both genetic and incredibly common.

My grandpa blamed it on getting burnt in the sun in north africa in ww2, after shaving for lice. I guess it burnt him enough to give it to me as well.

creatine rushes balding IF YOU ARE ALREADY GENETICALLY PREDISPOSED TO IT. Your hairline would have receded with or without your meme supplement.

Shave, not so much for the receding hairline but because you clearly have no idea how to comb or patience for it.

30 is a normal age to be balding. Don't listen to the fags here who talk about how you shouldn't be balding until 50. They just want other people to feel as bad about their bodies too. Misery loves company

It's normal, it's natural, don't worry about it.

Honestly I feel like i'd feel worse with it shaved but I don't know if I'm just kidding myself or not thinking it looks presentable with any length. It was straight across when I was 18

>this one supplement that has been tested thoroughly is bad for you
>even though it occurs naturally in your body and all you do is fill your depots to what they can contain
>here's a long list of chemicals I don't understand. Use them all with no regards to usage, dosage or allergies.
What could go wrong.

Yeah I just worked out and slicked it back with my fingers before showering obviously I don't style it like that.

well either do it or dont i cant make the decision for you.

"By the age of thirty-five two-thirds of American men will experience some degree of appreciable hair loss, and by the age of fifty approximately 85% of men have significantly thinning hair. Approximately twenty five percent of men who suffer with male pattern baldness begin the painful process before they reach the age of twenty-one."

americanhairloss.org/men_hair_loss/introduction.asp

This

Oh, okay, sorry for judging then bro.
I still think you'd look better shaved with that hairline but that's maybe just me?
You'll feel worse about any radical aesthetical change immediately after you've done it, but that's just because it's unusual. Only way is to try, give yourself a month to "reset" your self-image then compare before and after pics.
I'd try if I were you. You can always grow your hair back.

>this one supplement that has been tested thoroughly is bad for you
He's not taking it for his hairline. He's taking it to make gains in the gym. It's not been "tested thoroughly" as a hair loss prevention supplement.

>even though it occurs naturally in your body and all you do is fill your depots to what they can contain
Appeal to nature fallacy. Lots of things, including DHT, occur naturally in the human body. DHT causes hair loss, though. Just because we something it doesn't mean we want it in large amounts.

>here's a long list of chemicals I don't understand
Correction: a long list of stuff that YOU don't understand.

>Use them all with no regards to usage, dosage or allergies.
Nice strawman.

I mainly listed natural herbs and foodstuffs; you can achieve the same benefits by simply eating massive amounts of pumpkin seeds and blackcurrants, but that's not exactly convenient. Same thing with the rest. The only "chemicals" (read: processed drugs) are minoxidil and finasteride, the go to treatments for hair loss. I'm hardly a lone voice crying out in the wilderness.

This is a far more thoughtful response than an intellectually dishonest troll like you deserves but I'm typing it out for OP's benefit. God forbid he take advice from shitheads like you.

bingo.

there's a good youtube video about this.

Yeah I mean I get that people are reluctant to make changes like that. However, I don't think it would fit my personality, if not for the hairline I wouldn't be considering it at all. I really like the color and feel of my hair (its really soft and light brown when its not sweaty like in the pic) and my forehead is pretty broad so I feel like I need something up there to balance it out. But I'm sure most bald guys don't particularly want to shave their heads either.

Do you think there's a haircut I should try other than shaving it?

>creatine
>receding hairline

Nice broscience faggot

men hair gene is from mom's side

Just Google guys who are going bald hairstyles then you will see which hairstyles won't make you look like you're going bald.

That's a myth. You can inherit hairloss from either mother or father (and you do get it from your mother, not from "mom's dad"). The reason your mother isn't bald is because she isn't producing the testosterone needed to form the DHT that kills the hair follicles on the scalp.

Creatine increases DHT production which is proven to cause balding

Fag

> isn't producing the testosterone needed to form the DHT

Impressive medical knowledge user, or if not sorry about your baldness

>I mainly listed natural herbs and foodstuffs;
Appeal to nature fallacy, are you even trying?

You don't understand them either, you're just spouting bullshit to deflect your lack of knowledge.

It's natural, it's in your body. Sure it might not be good for hair growth but it's still better than eating a bunch of shit for vain reasons.

Being balding is natural and not a bad thing.

And this is coming from someone with a full set of hair so thick a comb can barely go through it.

Who is she?

Sommer Ray - IG whore.

Is alive tho: streamable.com/5964h

thank god i'm 30 and have thicker and better looking hair than almost every kid.

i have no idea what i'd do if i started balding at that age

>streamable.com/5964h
why does she has bruises on her arm?

>tfw i can relate
Always had good hair, didnt help me in life whatsoever but its nice to not be bald
Girls seem to care very little about hair desu

It was the creatine bro.

>lifting 5 years ago
>26 year old
>huge hair loss, can see from a mile away-only one in family with hair loss
>quit creatine
>hair loss stopped
>short haircuts for life
>thinking about hair transplants but that shit expensive
>cry every night

I take non creating pre workouts with caffeine in them and they are working good. Still miss that pump but fuck I need my hair.

Creatine doesn't cause balding. It accelerates balding in men who already have the genetics for male pattern baldness.

Second point, mild hair line recession =/= balding. Recession is natural and happens to everybody over time.

Jesus Christ, something must have happened..

My concern isn't hair loss, it's that Creatine isn't even working for me.

If I've been taking creatine for 3 month and don't notice any difference, should I stop taking it? I could be one of those "non responders" I've heard about

Entirely incorrect. Women still experience balding with age, they just do not get male pattern baldness where the temples and crown begin to recede first. Saying that you can get your mother's hairline (DMT induced or not) is retarded. The medical standard for doctors (including the dermatologists that I have seen) is to look at the men on the mother's side of the family.

I'm not going to explain how dominant and recessive gene alleles work to you, I encourage you to do the research yourself.

>Second point, mild hair line recession =/= balding. Recession is natural and happens to everybody over time.

This right here. Just because you've got a some thinning or a receeding hairline doesn't mean you're definitely gonna be slick bald in a few years.

You MIGHT yes. But it could also be decades before it starts getting to that point, and it might never get worse at all.

>You don't understand them either, you're just spouting bullshit to deflect your lack of knowledge.
Wrong and not even an argument but a wish.
>I want you to look like you don't know what you're talking about, so I'll say I know more than you even though I don't even have an argument outside of "balding is natural."
You're lazy and a troll.

>It's natural, it's in your body.
Prostate cancer is natural. Muscular dystrophy is natural. Arthritis is natural. They all occur naturally in your body. Who cares if something is natural? Natural doesn't mean "good," let alone desirable.

>Sure it might not be good for hair growth but it's still better than eating a bunch of shit for vain reasons.
By this logic, supplementing vitamin C is a bad thing because it's "eating a bunch of shit" whereas letting your brain be destroyed by free radicals is "natural."

>Being balding is natural and not a bad thing.
Literally the textbook example of an appeal to nature.

Balding is natural.
Therefore balding is not a bad thing.

logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/36/Appeal-to-Nature

>And this is coming from someone with a full set of hair so thick a comb can barely go through it.
Is this supposed to lend credence to your argument?

>I'm not genetically predisposed to hair loss; therefore I have no experience with it, have never been forced to do research on treatments for it and can use creatine with impunity, unlike OP
>Therefore, I am an expert on OP's dilemma and should be weighing in on this subject rather than shutting the fuck up and minding my own business

Creatine doesn't make you recede. If you're losing your hair gradually at the front or at the crown it is male pattern baldness. Get on finasteride before it's too late.

it's a birth mark

>What is Mendelian Laws of Inheritance?

is that the sloot that got kidnapped in mexico?