Bread is literally Hitler

Bread is literally Hitler,

> Muh fiber
Eat fruit and vegetables.

> Muh cheap
Work harder.

> Muh protein
Eat other foods that are protein rich.

I refuse to believe that anyone has ever said they eat bread because of the protein.

Hey fuck you man bread is awesome

With peanut butter on it, it has a decent amount of protein.

Okay so its good qualities don't count what are its bad qualities

> Bread is awesome

Why is that?
Let me guess... Because of the goddamn goddamn sugar, you fucking dopamine junkies. Look at the fucking calories. Even without shit like chocolate or peanut butter.

Lol enjoy never making it.

>tfw eat a slice of bread and gain about 300lbs.
what fresh hell is this, cursed with a shitty metabolism that means I cant enjoy any of the GOAT foods.

>Because of the goddamn goddamn sugar
That depends on the kind of bread. Genrerally the darker the bread the more healthy it is.

goat food indeed

HOW THE FUCK ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO EAT A SANDWICH WITHOUT BREAD

>protein

???

>Tfw eating rough bread with liver
TASTES PRETTY FUCKING GOOD TOO

>tfw america only has one type of bread (white bread)
>Not having like 600 different types ranging from pure oatbread to the whitest shitbread

are you a fucking retard

Do you want me to be?

ITT: Americans who have never eaten real bread

Bread is an extremely good source of complex carbohydrates, seeds, fats and proteins depending on what you put in it and how you bake it. Hell, some breads even have clutures and combinations of prebiotics and probiotics (sourdough etc).

Like every type of food, if you're buying cheap sugary processed shit from a store or factory you're an idiot and deserve the lack of nutrition and ton of empty calories you're putting into yourself.

Otherwise bake and eat all the bread you like, it's:

>Cheap
>Easier than hell to make
>Simple to cater to your needs
>Make a loaf on Sunday and use it up throughout the week
>Tastes great and makes your entire house smell awesome
>Fantastic for using up foods, grains, nuts, veg and seeds you aren't otherwise using

Anyone who rags on bread hasn't made bread properly.

shit i wanna eat some bread now

>peanut butter
>600 calories
>20g protein

you're an even bigger retard than the person who eat's bread plain for the protein.

>bread
>sugar

only in america you eat cake for fucking bread you shitheads. try some nice scandinavian rye bread, it has 17g of fiber in 100g of bread and about 250 kcals or something. nigger you can't get better than that.

Not him but: Good protein, cheap and lots of calories. What the fuck are you trying to suggest?

Why wouldn't you eat bread or peanut butter for protein? They're both fantastic.

>Not researching low carb alternatives

Feels good being Veeky Forums & Veeky Forums master race.

True in theory, but not in practice

I top out at about 30kg dumbbells for chest press and a few other things because I don't have a spotter

Barbells also just make everything quicker and easier

Theoretically there's no difference, in practice there's a huge difference.

Either way I don't understand why someone would purposefully limit themselves to dumbbells. It's like declaring outright that you don't want to get too big, and that's the sort of ridiculous statement I expect from 12 year old girls.

>protein in bread
go read the sticky you fucking newfag
>peanut butter has protein so if i want protein imma eat bead
kys

>fiber in bread
Like what? One fiber?

b-but muh keto

>eating all those when you can just eat them with bread
dumb dyel

Your body can't really tell the difference between white flour and white sugar, m8

There's an old experiment they used to do back in the day where you'd put a cracker on your tongue and let it sit there for a while. After ~30 seconds it would start tasting sweet, because the saliva was breaking the carb chains down into simple sugars. It doesn't really work now, since there's so much sugar in everything that we're desensitized to it

Wait, so what's the actual problem with bread? Is everyone on such a tight diet that they can't have any calorically dense food that still contains some useful macros? It's not as if eating something with bread before a workout is going to throw off your entire diet, maybe if you're eating 1000 cal a day or some shit.

> white flour
>scandinavian rye bread

Don't worry friend the brain fog will clear as long as you stick to it. Be sure to get plenty of electrolytes ;)

>chicken breast
>24g protein for 100 calories
>cod
>same
>PEANUT BUTTER
>20g protein per SIX HUNDRED CALORIES

you are a literal fucking idiot, in what dimension is that "good"?

oh wait, you're a fucking pajeet who eats 80grams of protein a day max so you have more room for your biryani rice, saag aloos and peanut butter for your curries.

Fuck off /pol/

I never saw Godwin's Law applied to food before. How did bread ever hurt anyone?

Overweight and diabetes

>men's health

contains 6 million calories

The bread I buy is 75 calories a slice wtf are you eating?

That's not the bread's fault. No one forced you to eat it.

white bread is literally sugar. gluten = gluttony

i make my OWN fucking goddamn bread out of oats eggs nuts seeds carrots etc, its FULL of protein fiber vitamins minerals healthy fats and complex carbs.

dont
eever
buy
bread.

>Bread is literally Hitler
True, bread is fucking awesome

Fuck off /pol/

cuck

store bought peanut butter has a ton of sugar in it

sugar is the devil

Fuck off nigger

Quick reminder that pic related is what real bread looks like.

>everyone that disagrees with me is a nigger
>>>tumblr