Be 5'5"

>be 5'5"
>get thic
>women still settle for taller, skinny guys

How does one live as a manlet?

you need to hop on roids and get lean Jeremy buendia mode

For women, thic looks just fat.
Also don't forget face is everything

as a manlet if you don't have a gf until college you are basically out of luck unless you have a large group of friends and you will have to wait until you are possibly over 30 to be able to date again.

>he fell for the lifting for girls meme

being fat as a manlet is the opposite of what you should be doing

isnt he 5,3?

claims 5'5
He's shorter than ogus who claims 5'7.
Although ogus used to claim 5'6 in his old YouTube videos

>be 5'5"
>get thic
you don't get thicc as a manlet. Get ottermode, grow longer hair and get some cool haircut

niptards gf left him becasue he's a pathetic dwarf, he's to short to be a manlet

also, how come you can tell that someone is 5'5 or less by looking his physique, yet someone who is 5'7 can claim to be tall and you won't be able to tell unless you see him in person? 5'6 is the magic barrier where your proportions are getting fucked up?

It depends on limb and femur lengths
Chris Elkins is 5'6 but looks tall in pictures

are his arms resized in photoshop?

feel bad for him because Robin actually seemed pretty nice..

Robin is a golddigging slut
Plus her voice is annoying

that ass is fucking pathetic. she's sticking it out making it look as round as possible and it still looks like a flat mess

The life of a manlet is nasty, brutish and short.

nothing, he'll probably just be a gymcel his whole life and look like shit until some extremely used up 3/10 roastie uses him for his cash.

I got really sad when they broke up

Thicc was never supposed to attract """""women""""" in the first place. Are you new to Veeky Forums OP?

what's weird is that I saw a documentary about the history of bodybuilding and in it they said the average male height just 75 years ago was 5'6"

My only saving grace.

>feminism and sexual revolution happens
>women now much more likely to breed with taller guys
>tall men's genes go on
>short men's genes don't

Even the 6ft guys here will be a manlet when they're 70 and the average male height is 6'5". Thanks feminism.

OMG HE'S ADORABLE.

manlets are toooooo cute.