What would you boys do if you saw me at the gym? :)

what would you boys do if you saw me at the gym? :)

stare at ur ass secretly in between sets. Like I do with all qts

Glance in your direction and continue with my workout. Had some instagram fitness chick come into my gym once, pretended to do exercises while her photographer did his job. Was kinda stupid looking honestly. She loaded up a 1pl8 DL and just held the bar long enough for me to do about 3 different exercises.

Laugh at you for wearing high heels to the gym. Or ignore and continue lifting

Are we talking about OP or the person in the image? Either way I'd ignore and head to the squat rack

stare at myself in the mirror and flex inconspicuously while you think im trying to look at your dumbass

Put some clothes on. You'll catch a cold

what would you boys do if you saw me at the gym? :P

Bust a knut

only honest answer in this thread.
all other replies are bullshit.

Make a face of disgust upon noticing your tattoo and how you basiclly physically admit you don't like your body even in this physical state of fitness shows signs of many problems underneath your skin the just the ink.

make you hammer curl my dick

>how much?

Ask you how much your tits cost.

Kek, that's me

Look for half a second then turn away in disgust because you have a fucking tattoo and I need to continue my workout.

>I'm like a buff emo but in the event I wanted to slam some pussy which is next to seldom, I would comment on your routine and see if the attraction is mutual early on.
>Make a decision to try to get number or just simply fuck off and forget it.

do this a bit and try to focus more on my workout

What would you boys do if you saw Sabina at the gym?

This, then go home and furiously masturbate because I have the yellow fever and a toned amazon azn is my ultimate cum fantasy.

Matter of fact I am fapping right now to OP.

Wouldn't give a shit. Too tired after set. Catching breath.

would spill spaghetti for Sabina

My workout

maake a 360 turn and walk away

Be surprised there's a chink in my country.

>tfw no asian gf

>stare at you for a while
>imagine what would it be like to be with you
>realize I'd probably want to kill myself even more
>laugh it off
>go back to lifting

360 no diddly

>ugly chink face

I can't even deadlift the amount of degrees I'd spin and walk away

Would tease her about her ectomorphism while the only thing I really want is to cuddle.

Will I find a qt like her if I go to Kazakhstan?

I tried watching some a v e r a g e kazakh girl streams on Periscope but most were not qts.

You have an ugly as fuck man face and average body.

is that the famous lara?

I would do my workout and then go home.

>what would you boys do if you saw me at the gym? :)
Not much, since I've seen much, much better at my gym; you'd get about as much of a look as anyone else, perhaps slightly less. Does that make you angry? Are you going to insult me now, because I haven't responded to your attention-whoring the way you wanted me to? LOL rage all you want, little girl, you're not All That.

That's where you should go if you want to be an Attention Whore.
>mfw you were BTFO of /soc/

hope you don't sit your uncovered ass on any machine I'm using.. Put some pants on.

ask you for your source, always on the hunt for better deals.

what would you boys do if you saw me at the gym? ;)