This is what girls crave

Anything less and you are a dyel, anything more and you are a meathead, Chris Evans in Cellular was the meaning of perfection.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/5qsqm9/have_you_ever_rejected_someone_who_was_both_good/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Subtle Office depot product placement
This is what the modern office craves

I thought Evans had bigger muscle tiddies?

we have this everyday i dont care

off cycle

Isn't this pre-captain America?

7 years before

Bump

wow it's almost as if women are attracted to fit, healthy looking guys who don't inject themselves with unhealthy chemicals for the sake of appearance

"Who don't inject themselves with unhealthy chemicals"
>Women cream themselves over Captain America
>Cap used to be a dyel manlet until he was injected with chemicals
What did he mean by this?

Women only cream themselves over Chris Evans because he's handsome. He could be dyel and they wouldn't give a shit.

>because he's handsome
he is good looking, famous, wealthy and now juicy as fuck
Amazing how simple it is to be attractive to women, right?

All you need to be is 182cm+, extremly good looking, star in a few hollywood movies and make loads of cash

Why isnt every guy doing this?

You only need one of those things to be attractive to women, though.

Which one

That wasnt what was being said though, someone said:
>Women only cream themselves over Chris Evans because he's handsome
Which is completly wrong since he is tall, famous, good looking, wealthy AND has muscles

Im sick of this "you only need one to be attractive to women"
Women are a fucking walking meme, they flipflop all over the goddamn place and crave a famous actor but in reality they go home and fuck their 5'7 DYEL bf

Money of course

who gives a fuck what girls want
getting laid is literally BOTTOM RUNG of the goal ladder, if you're so hard up for pussy you can fucking BUY it
THAT'S HOW MEANINGLESS IT IS

i want to be GREAT, i want to climb heights hitherto untouched
fuck off with your self-conscious insecure beta shit

>Women are a fucking walking meme, they flipflop all over the goddamn place and crave a famous actor but in reality they go home and fuck their 5'7 DYEL bf
The man has spoken the truth here.
You can even check this out: most instagram hotties have a half ugly bf. Most girls will fall for any smooth talking above-average-DYEL.

you tell em brah

>every woman has the same taste
Virgin

>i value myself based on where i can take an instagram photo to show off the most from

I don't know if looks attract women that much
Yeah, they're a factor but as I said, women don't care so much about how you look
Financially stable
Being an actual man, not acting like an insecure bitch
Intelligent
Good sense of humor
I think these things and probably other you could think of, matter much more than appearance

Any of them, though money > everything else.

1. status
2. money (status comes with money)
3. face
4. body

Its easy but not fair

brown is what girls crave

top kek

>he took it literally

don't you have a galaxy to guard

That's called "settling" or "dating down". Guys do it too, how many guys want to bang Amber Heard, but they date 5/10s?

Fuck, poor guy looks so uncomfortable

Ive seen girls reject tall, handsome fit guys to be with pudgy shorter guys so no, thats not all of the story

they were probably on the pill

it makes girls attracted to beta guys and get repulsed by alphas

Maybe they didn't want to be cheating whores?

So they are single and choose the worse guy because they dont want to cheat by choosing a better guy?

What about those of us who arent smooth talkers?

I rely on my looks, just like a manlet relies on his game, to get girls. And I can which of you faggots have no practical experience with women. My ex would get wet over big jacked guys and was repulsed by short men. No surprise that she has only dated tall big guys. But in your deluded minds bullshit pua tactics are the end all be all solution LMAO fucking faggots

more like
1. face/height/frame
2. nothing. literally nothing else matters

Read Dale Carnegie's "How to Win Friends and Influence People" and/or take up sorcery.

Why would I care what girls crave? I've already got 3 kids so women are useless to me now

Why wouldn't he just get up and leave?

Yeah because they'll look like a slut if they break up with a guy for no reason

because that'd be literally rape? think before you post, alt-righter

Thats...actually that makes alot of sense
So thats why girls pick crappy bfs

>no reason
they'll eventually find some socially acceptable reason to branch swing

or you know, they use them as an ATM machine/for resources

It's the face they crave the body is 2nd. look at jake gyllanhal, brad pitt, and chris evan. If you have good face genetics you will never need to workout your body.

Imagine how quick he'd be arrested if he were just jacking off next to a strange woman on the bus.

I guarantee you if I made billions of dollars and showed it off I could fuck hotter pussy than the Chadliest of Chads.

superior Chris Evans coming through

reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/5qsqm9/have_you_ever_rejected_someone_who_was_both_good/

To save you some rage and reading:

"I didn't feel a spark"

i.e. women are fucking retarded.

inb4 le reddit.

> Not letting her guide your hand to her bag, not smashing.
Arabs m8 fags

>Veeky Forums

source?
I'm 6ft, good looking, good social status, 7.5x5.5 benis and also i'm really funny in a flirty way
but my gf cucked me for an ugly 5' 9 Auschwitz mode guy. right after beginning to take the pill

>banging strung out train ho's
That's how you get hepatitis and shit, man

You could google it, ive heard this aswell and while my experience cant confirm it 100% it holds some merit

You're not supposed to say "i want to be GREAT" until you're at least 75% of the way there, at LEAST. anything less and a sentence like that is a sure sign that you will never make it.

is this in new york?

>forgetting about Fight Club and Prince of Persia

> inb4ing your own post
le reddit

Women's ideal body is a fucking pathetic brad Pitt fight club body which you can EAISLY BTFO in 6 months of training seriously (no, not SS, a brosplit)

Who cares what women think? They are like 20% bodyfat and 90lbs and dyel