There is a war on masculinity

There is a war on masculinity

>mainstream media demeaning it
>parents raising there kids without it
>high fructose corn syrup. HIGH. FRUCTOSE. CORN. SYRUP. IS. EVERYWHERE.

Studies show men are becoming more feminine

Av. sperm count going down

>What do we do when all hope is lost?!

Other urls found in this thread:

radishmag.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/pump-and-dump/
radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/09/27/fair-sex/
breitbart.com/london/2014/12/04/the-sexodus-part-1-the-men-giving-up-on-women-and-checking-out-of-society/
breitbart.com/london/2014/12/09/the-sexodus-part-2-dishonest-feminist-panics-leave-male-sexuality-in-crisis/
whoism3.wordpress.com/2012/11/17/confessions-of-a-reformed-incel/comment-page-1/#comment-1909
returnofkings.com/73128/many-of-you-can-ignore-the-5th-commandment
ericolon.wordpress.com/2014/02/08/kids-dont-owe-their-parents-jack-shit/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hikikomori
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't care

I want /pol/ to leave

I don't know about you guys but I'm gonna use this as an opportunity to act like a rude asshole degenerate to everyone and to also be self righteous about it.

True, there is
Girls selecting guys with beta/feminine features over masculine guys dont exactly help either

All we can do is lift

>>What do we do when all hope is lost?!
Become gay.

Testosterone enanthate is the key.

maybe girls are just subconsciously chasing more weaker/effeminate guys

girls don't like it when you fight back for your beliefs about something, learned that from my ex

Girls dont sub consciously seek weaker guys....It's actually alpha actions they sub consciously react to

There is a war going on on Finch with small beaks. Beaklet cannot compete and are progressively being eliminated by the big black beak.

>tfw beak is smaller than 11 mm

no sugar bro
just eat real food and u wont be a bitch

How can beaklet even compete?

Women chase what ever type of guys the media popularise like that nonce in twilight or other various emo faglets

careful not to cut yourself on that edge

I am a victim of this war. My father fucked me over so hard. He never taught me to play any sports, he rarely taught me to do anything masculine. He discouraged me when I wanted to start going to the gym in high school. When I joined the baseball team because I wanted to do something masculine, I sucked really bad. I asked him to come help me practice, just throw the ball back and forth or something, and he never did. In the end it was my mom who drove me to a field and helped me. Idk wtf his problem was.

Also don't forget the xenoestrogens in the water. It not a /pol/ meme, it's real. I'm a broke college student so I don't even have a choice. If I want to eat, I have to eat that filth.

He didn't want you to succeed because he himself was a failure. If you succeeded then it took away a lot of his excuses for being a failure

>high fructose corn syrup. HIGH. FRUCTOSE. CORN. SYRUP. IS. EVERYWHERE.

What's wrong with HFCS?

i don't plan on having kids and i'll be dead anyway so why should i care?

I wish that were the case, but he isn't even a failure. He got in a bunch of fights while growing up and his dad and brother were abusive as fuck. As a result he was super alpha by the time he was my age, joined the military, got plenty of girls, was very active. He seemed to care about my older 2 brothers a bit more but for me he just left me with my mom and sister. Didn't even meet him until I was like 7 or 8, and by then I had already spent my entire childhood indoors and around women 24/7. When all the men (uncles, grandpa, cousins, my 2 brothers) went out fishing or something manly they would leave me at home with all the women. Even to this day, when I go home and visit him he won't make eye contact with me at all. I stayed with my parents for an entire month and not once did he hold eye contact with me.

I try to do the best to improve myself and encourage those around me

Also, apparently, as a reaction to all this SJW bullshit, the newest generation is conservative as fuck, so maybe the pendulum will swing back the other way

Yeah your mum had an affair. Soz

Same here but mine was an alcoholic,

Think of it this way hes given you a huge advantage as now when your a father you will know what not to do

Raise yourself, be your own masculine figure to look up to and aim to be a masculine figure other people can look up to too

I'd like to know the demographic composition of this new generation so as to see whether or not their conservatism is merely some latino heritage.

Basically, more liberalism among young whites but systematic conservatism from the immigrants the liberals invited. (Think Muslim as the most extreme case.)

Oookk nnooww backkk to /pol/

Children of immigrants now make a substantial proportion of the younger generation, and they may very well be skewing these stats toward conservatism. Africa, Islam and Catholic influenced Latin America are not, as far as I know, known for their liberalism. In so far as political and social attitudes in youth are influenced by the parent's culture (incidentally, the DNC seemed to have been convinced of this fact) it may very well be that increased immigration is responsible for the increase of conservatism in the youth.

Reddit might suit you better.

That's what I was thinking. He hates you because you're his cuck child.

I'm kind of in the same boat.

My dad is a successful business man. A millionaire in assets. All throughout growing up though, he wasn't around much. He'd rather be working, huntint, whatever. It was just me, my older brother, and our mom usually spending most of our days together. Didn't take long for them to divorce when I was 13 and I saw him even less so

He never really taught me how to be a man. He put a lot of attention to my older brother, up until he started falling out with drugs and partying. I waw just the quiet sensitive kid who wanted to stay inside, play vidya, and be alone. I was severely depressed growing up, suicidal even. Still just a touch am desu

Funny how now my dad wants to be apart of my life now I'm an FMF Corpsman with 2DMARDIV, and just got orders to go through the SARC pipeline and head over to BRC in a couple months. Only there when I'm good enough I suppose

Well him being there didn't help your brother so you probably dodged a bullet

Who cares? It doesn't affect you. Those men choose to live how they want and you choose to live how you want. Just avoid foods that lower your test if it bothers you that much.

"Beta" is different than "feminine"
You choose to look feminine, or you are born with those features. A lot of women are bisexual, so a feminine man is not a big deal to them and has aspects of both sexes that they like.

Beta is like... men who follow you around and buy you stuff even though you know you don't want to have sex with them and have really tried to send them signals to that effect.

>hurr durr bro just put up blinders to everything going on around u derrrrp who cares rofl xD
epic post. if anyone wanted to hear from a noodle armed teenaged I think we'd all be posting in your highschool instead of here but thanks for the meaningless fucking input

Yeah, my dad did that too. Raised my three older brothers to be manly men, accomplished men, and left me with my mom. I saw him less than once a year until I was 18. After 6 years in the Air Force, making Staff Sergeant, having responsibility and going through the social crucible, he's suddenly interested in being my dad.

I know he was embarrassed by me when I was younger. I was an awkward fat kid and a social outcast, which only got worse over time and led to severe depression by the time I graduated high school. Now that I'm older and not an embarrassment he wants to connect. Nah. He let me get fucked up all by myself and I'm fixing it all by myself.

Dude's no father of mine.

Harsh but true. If he ever tries to use the dad reconciliation card,remember to tell him this.
After that you can accept him or not, but you will feel better that the true was said

Ha chair force, might as well be in the coast guard.

Man, that's clever. I've never heard that one before. How long did it take you to come up with it?

>broken english
>all single syllable words

If you'd scored a little higher on the ASVAB you wouldn't have had to join the Army :^)

but they don't

These days men don't stick around to raise their sons. That leaves mom to raise you with her ideals and be the closest thing to a male role model you have. And so a generation of feminine men.
My dad didn't you stick around, but left when I was like 12 so I got the gist of it. My real role model was my coach who made me play sports, drove me to my games and even when I moved across the country came to my highschool graduation, Marine basic graduation, and college graduation. Having a real man to look up to in life makes all the difference I think. Hopefully our generation does better with our sons.

jack it to all the qt3.14 traps

I don't care

Just make kids and teach them my example. Stop being a faggot, first of all.

Marine corps actually, guess you would have the innate reflex to look for grammatical errors you literal key board warrior.
Keep pretending you're a real service, no wonder your dad didn't stick around, shit I want to leave.

Also perfect score you try hard, Staff in 4 years infantry moved to MARSOC, if you want to throw out resumes. And guess what my dad loved me the whole time!

This means that you've got less competition.

I, for one, welcome our feminized competition.

A feminized country is weak and will be slowly consumed by a stronger entity

see: Europe

>being this angry
Not even him but go fuck yourself. You're the keyboard warrior.

>This means that you've got less competition.
Swede here
Thats not how it works at all
Many girls i know got a feminised bf who cries at home to shows on TV, they still go for him and think muscles are disgusting

Ever since i got into lifting my dating life has gone to shit, i had much more luck when i was a weak beta faggot at 75kg, sure i look good so that might be it but feminine guys are still in the competition for girls and in fact they may get the best girls because these are the girls who actually want a relationship as opposed to just fucking

>Not even him
K bud

>proud of being a Marine

Dumb as the Army, gullible as the Navy, severely overcompensating everywhere they go as a coping mechanism for being suckered into the worst mistake of their lives and getting used like farm animals until they're either wise enough to get out or have finally guzzled enough semen that every atom in their body's been replaced and there's nothing left of them.

I've worked side by side with Marines while deployed. Most of them are pretty cool dudes, most take the inter-service rivalry as jokingly as it's meant. Then there are the ultra-tryhards who try to make themselves feel better by stroking their dicks to Chesty Puller quotes and talking everyone else down to convince themselves the kool-aid was worth drinking.

>infantry

lol

I never said anything about how honorable or glorious my service was (C-130 crew chief, p.s. it sucked and isn't a point of pride for me in the first place). But that doesn't stop a Marine from projecting his need for validation in every direction, apparently.

All I did was call you retarded. You haven't proved me wrong.

Cool man, whatever helps you pretend you're in the armed service :)

Why are you complaining about less competition?

>shit reading comprehension

Guess we know how you ended up in the Marines

>what is Stockholm Syndrome

Careful, you might choke with the Corp's cock so far down your throat

Under rated post

/thread

You got me
Hope you feel better
Thanks for your service

>radishmag.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/pump-and-dump/
>radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/09/27/fair-sex/
>breitbart.com/london/2014/12/04/the-sexodus-part-1-the-men-giving-up-on-women-and-checking-out-of-society/
>breitbart.com/london/2014/12/09/the-sexodus-part-2-dishonest-feminist-panics-leave-male-sexuality-in-crisis/
>whoism3.wordpress.com/2012/11/17/confessions-of-a-reformed-incel/comment-page-1/#comment-1909

actually on the pill - they do. It's all a conspiracy to make all the males beta.

>implying there is anything wrong with feminization

Why are you guys arguing about being too ignorant to go to college? Seems like you're both failures to me.
Military is way over appreciated.

Im not completly sure about this
Ive been with two girls who were on the pill and one more who got on the pill during our relationship
Im far from beta right now and i got the girl who wasnt on the pill when i was a total beta faggot(i was young, fuck me)

But sure, this would explain why so many girls are going after guys who act like complete faggots and why the girls who are still single and off the pill are complete bitches

>what is a GI bill

There's research on that, I'm serious. Pill makes your body think it's pregnant and that makes the woman seek for a provider.

Posted about the boomers so might as well add these. Bottom ones cringey, but has good points
>returnofkings.com/73128/many-of-you-can-ignore-the-5th-commandment
>ericolon.wordpress.com/2014/02/08/kids-dont-owe-their-parents-jack-shit/
Maybe you'd also get something out of the links above

Like any of us know what those abbreviations mean
They don't make you look manly, they make you look like a cunt

Oh it's feeding off the goverment, welfare warriors

m-muh /pol/ boogyman!!!

We lift faggot

Yeah i know, its just that this hasnt been my experience at all but like i said. It makes sense and explains alot
Girls on the pill take the first guy they can get and are off the market and this skews the balance

>We lift faggot
>[Post a Reply]
/thread

Masculinity has nothing to do with playing sports. Only a complete beta would make that equivalence. Stop blaming your parents for your timidity and failures. You crying right now is the exact opposite of what a man would do.

Can I still be masculine if I like cute boys?

nice fitness thread faggot

-Finn

The difference is probably subtle, but it's there. I mean, if a chick prefers total alphas on pill she will like them slightly more stable. Add to this xeonestrogens, fat, which makes men produce more estrogen and the high test guys are gonna be bread (is this even the past tense of breed? lol) out.

Im more worried about white people being bred out, mostly because of the same issue you listed
Girls are on the pill and stay with their feminine bf, get off it and dont want kids
Other girls are complete assholes, totally uninterested in dating and only want to tease the cock day and night

With this then you can see how things become an issue for the west when people arent having kids because they neuter half the female population and the other half is batshit crazy

maybe that's self regulation mechanism. White people are gonna be bread out, technology race is gonna slow down, negros will blow up everything and we will come to a starting point of humanity - 10000 negros in africa with sticks and stones

bred* I knew something was wrong with that

Well maybe
At the current rate it seems very likely to happen and it does make me sort of sad because i dont want that to happen but guys cant stop it
We need women to have kids with and since they arent down for that...its game over

well, if you want to marry a woman and breed with her you're gonna be called stupid on Veeky Forums 10 out of 10 times. Attacks on family institution, unfavorable laws for men, promoting gay marriages, deviations, free love, abortion etc. don't help either. You can see how people are brainwashed into breeding themselves out.

>if you want to marry a woman and breed with her you're gonna be called stupid on Veeky Forums 10 out of 10 times.
Thats more a cause than an effect, friend
Guys usually know if you commit to a girl she will cuck you and be a general drain on your resources, having kids is risky because thats just more she will take with her when she leaves

problem is mostly in women
They dont carry the same interest in relationships and having kids as guys want them to, they say they do but keep rejecting all manner of guys which creates hurt faggots who use women for sex because his part experiences have been so bad

I met a girl once who said that all guys face this "becoming a man" test where his gf fucks him royally and he either kills himself or becomes a douche.
With suicide being the leading cause of death among men and many guys becoming jaded i think she is on to something

something obviously happened, ask your mom, or some other relative.

maybe get a DNA test.

>problem is mostly in women
No it's not. It's in the way how are they're indoctrinated. In cultures other than the western one there's no problem

Japan has a similar problem so its not just the west
I think they call it Oktaku or some shit, guys dont pursue women anymore because same problems as in the west really

Lol was gonna say, who the fuck cares

>Funny how now my dad wants to be apart of my life now
Give him a chance. It might sound corny, but you only live once.
I have a buddy in similar situation. His father just recently wanted to rekindle their relationship. A tad before buddy's 20 birthday. It's selfish from the father side of course, but my buddy doesn't regret that he agreed to that, even though he's also depressive cunt.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hikikomori
Hikikomori and herbivore men

>xenoestrogens in the water
they're not that powerful anyway. Way more dangerous is getting fat and then adding to that xenoestrogens

yee

I mean your body can easily process that stuff. It shouldn't even pass the stomach barrier. But when you're fat every little bit adds to what your fat produces

>Only there when I'm good enough I suppose

Lots of baby boomer fathers are like that.

>ignore you until the interesting part of your life comes along (usually college)
>suddenly want to be a guiding figure and micromanage your life choices

My hypothesis is that once they've had their fun and start getting old and decrepit, they suddenly want to be a family man and noble patriarch with all the respect it demands, mostly to be able to gloat to other parents about how great their kid is since it makes them look better. It's like the male version of the single roastie who suddenly wants to get married when she starts getting wrinkles.

Good.

>tfw dad refuses to do anything with me
>tfw dad cucked stepmother by cheating on her and she still stayed even after I gave her proof
>tfw he appears normal to outsiders so everyone tells me im a piece of shit because i dont respect him

I'm literally going to leave, get my high school education finally, get a degree, and become president of the us, fuck him.

No.

Repent.mikepence

NOTHING PISSES ME OFF MORE THAN FUCKING BABY BOOMER OLD FUCKING SHITS AND THEIR GOD DAMN HAWIIAN SHIRTS AND FUCKING REEÈÉÊËĘĚ LET THEM ALL DIE AGE WAR TODAY!!!!

maybe if they're sub 12
no one chases twilight fags anymore
muscular dudes are pretty much GOAT

This motivates me to lift really fucking hard for some reason, let's go Veeky Forums, let's show these leftist fucks who's boss.

IRON PILL
R
O
N

P
I
L
L

2/3

3/3

Same.
And eat real food.

The time has come Veeky Forums.

Our parents have abandoned us... The West is a wasteland of degeneracy...

We are The Resistance. We will be the leaders of the next generation. We are the iron warriors.

Now get your ass in the gym and show them how much of a man you are.

>high fructose corn syrup
w-what does this do to muh test? I'm on a chocolate milk bulk...