Cholesterol and Saturated fat shills BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=VubRDVdPKyU

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22391248
health.harvard.edu/heart-health/premature-heart-disease
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

saturated fat is bad for you.

thats why all the hunter gatheres died young of heart disease and were all overweight.

Why does this faggot tries to adopt the most annoying tone of voice he can? It's fucking horrible.

listen to this guy talk lmao. i can tell he's sick by just hearing him. lord have mercy on his vegan soul.

now excuse me as i make some bacon and eggs

eating saturated fat =/= being fat
Hunter gatherers actually did die young, but they weren't fat because they didn't have enough calories and too much expenditure to get fat.

hunter gatherers only died young to violence or injuries they couldnt deal with, like broken bones and infections.

or they died as infants or old aged.

this is well known. there was basically no diseases back in those days.

He's legit made at least 10 different videos where he explains why saturated fat and cholesterol is unhealthy and why pretty much every study with a different conclusion, is set up to fail. He's just tired of this. For some reason people think studies with good design from the 70's are somehow less credible than new studies with a bad design that are sponsored by the meat, egg, dairy or other big animal product industries.

>sponsored by the meat, egg, dairy or other big animal product industries

Oh. Are we all on a vegan thread? Is that what's going on?

Coconut oil is super high in saturated fat. Is it bad? Or is saturated fat only bad in animal products?

Well that lines up with how CVD and CHD affects people these days. Most cases happen in the late 30s or after. Also, Inuit mummies have been cut open to see how their CV system was and in most cases they had severely clogged arteries or other build up caused by high cholesterol. Their diet used to be almost exclusively fish and seal.

>Is it bad?
Yes, it is and every vegan with a shred of brain will tell you this. You may enjoy it, but don't delude yourself into thinking it's healthy. Acknowledging something you like is unhealthy doesn't mean you have to stop eating it, it just means you should be conscious about your food choices.

Oh cool it's a secret vegan thread.

Have fun with this.

I'm actually not vegan, but I adopt a lot of the principles and limit my saturated fat and cholesterol intake as much as possible. Just eat healthy, for gods sake. How hard is it to eat your fucking veggies?

>Their diet used to be almost exclusively fish and seal.

this a common myth

What were they supposedly growing and eating? I'm actually interested if you're serious.

Yeah I eat plenty of vegetables (why do I hate the word "veggies") every day, as in two bowl of green leafy mixed with some colored vegetable such as tomatoes and red bell peppers, on top of the cruciferous vegetables, but I systematically mix it up with fat.

Garlic butter and broccoli? Yes. Guacamole + avocado or olive oil? Yes. Tea with coconut oil? Yes.

a ton of white fish, not just fatty fishes.
a metric fuckton of seaweed
the artic berries like crowberries
and various roots/steams/tubers and varying edible weeds and grasses that grow in the artic region.

they would eat those as much as seals

Doesn't sound that bad. Unless you're eating multiple pieces of red meat, multiple eggs or lots of shrips every day, I'm sure you're just fine. Especially if you also do cardio or other stuff to support cardiovascular health.

>I eat plenty of vegetables
>two bowls
>a lot of the bowls are worthless nutritionally
>"plenty of vegetables"

lololololol I'm dying to death over here

That sounds legit. I kinda don't see them receiving the majority of their calories from those foods. Berries, seaweed, roots and other plants are pretty much no calories with very high volume. Have you tried eating huge amounts of berries or other low calorie food? You'll be full in no time. Regardless, even if half of their calories actually came from other mostly plant based food, it still leaves a huge chunk coming from seals and fish, which would increase their heard disease risk significantly.

Unless you can get your ldl 70mg/dl or less then you need to shut the fuck up because that's what their cholesterol levels were
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22391248

"In the U.S., the average age for a first heart attack in men is 65. That's why coronary artery disease is labeled a disease of senior citizens. But as many as 4% to 10% of all heart attacks occur before age 45, and most of these strike men."
health.harvard.edu/heart-health/premature-heart-disease
Basing your diet off of a bunch of people who lived into their 20's

>TOP KEK