What do I have such a hard time gaining weight?

22 years old

5'10

110lbs

Aren't you supposed to naturally pack on weight at some point in your life?

I still look super young, don't have beard, and have a shit appetite. I can't force myself to eat, it's fucking impossible for me to reach 3000 kcal a day.

How do I do it?

milk

milk

milk

Gives me the shits.

then take medicine

peanut butter

it did for me too. I kept drinking it. it eventually got better.

much like you don't go to the gym every day for a month and try to bench 225 and continue failing, you don't try to eat 3000 cal a day if you're used to 1500. Try eating 1800 for 3 days, then 2100, etc.

Literally eat all day if you have too. Lift and eat 6 meals+

Wake up early, eat, and don't go to sleep till you eat all the calories you were supposed to eat. Don't be a bitch lmao

I was like you, then I started lifting heavy and I got ravenously hungry.

And 3000 cal isn't necessary, just do about 10% on top of your tdee and plenty of protein.

S T E R O I D S

You're going to keep making excuses as to why you can't sop why should we help you lmao go fuck off and do something else with your life

>impossible to eat
Impossible to gain
Cause and effect you mong

F R A U D
R
A
U
D

I was 135 at 5'10'' until I was 21 and started lifting/gaining weight. Milk and whey powder, but mostly milk, helped me gain. After a while of forcing yourself to eat more (marijuana helped me gain appetite), it gets easier.

Jesus, you are even more of a skelly than I am.

But lemme give you some advice, because even though it's still not easy to meet my daily calorie intake I want, I found my way to do it.

Basicly, the best advice would be to cook for yourself. Don't spare oil when cooking. Eat fatty parts of meat. Generously use mayo on eggs. Lots of peanut butter. Another important thing - find out what meals with good calorie to protein ratio you can eat the most without feeling nauseus and work those into your diet.

To put it shortly, pack additional calories wherever someone trying to lose weight would take them out. You won't feel that much difference, but you can increase your calorie intake by 1000 kcal daily easily.

Quality wise, I have to eat like a fucking pig to gain weight, but still, I think that the biggest difference between me and other people is that I consume zero sweets or carbonated drinks.

Disregard any answer involving "milk". It has a shit calorie density, it will make you feel full and nauseus. Milk won't make you gain weight. You are better off eating eggs constantly if you really have to stuff exactly same food into you all the time.

Skeleton fags are LITERALLY the most annoying kind of people. Even worse than 600 pound lard persons.
Like how the fuck is it supposed to be hard to put on weight? Are you bulimic? Anorexic or something? You eat an decent sized orange and that's like 20% of your daily caloric needs.

"its hard to eat how do i gain weight easier without eating?"

Here OP.

Eat 2 toasts with a calorie-dense paste, can be nutella or speculoos paste.

Eat 4 whole eggs, hard boiled.

100g of rice.

And finish that with a shake:
1L of milk
100g of oats
1 scoop of protein

Calorie-dense, doesn't take much time. All good.

>Aren't you supposed to naturally pack on weight at some point in your life?
Yes when you hit 30.

>I can't force myself to eat, it's fucking impossible for me to reach 3000 kcal a day.
Of course you can. You probably just distract yourself while eating with TV/PC/phone in front of you.

I dropped down to ~150lbs while training to run a marathon a month ago, now I'm bulking up to 180 again, 1 lbs a day. I had to drop by a McDonalds and get 7 cheeseburgers yesterday to stay at my 2500 cal surplus. Stop eating with distractions in front of you, eat when you eat.
Start small with drinking a protein shake before bed.

How much are you eating you faggot?

Eat pizza everyday for a month.

You don't need 3000 calories, you need like 1900 at 110lbs.
Eat one or two large spoons of peanut butter a day and you will gain weight.

>eating is hard

this is what skeletons actually believe

Whenever you aren't full, eat.

Try drinking like a cup a day of milk WITH FOOD OR AFTER FOOD not on its own and up the dose until you figure out when it gives you the shits. Hell drink half and half cream and try that.

Drink antifreeze

Not OP, and on a less bullshit note, I have an abnormally fast metabolism thanks to genetics and am looking to put on weight. I'm currently 193cm/6'4 and 76kgs/167lbs. I drink a lot of milk and eat plenty of eggs, what are some other foods and things I can do to put on weight?

>, I have an abnormally fast metabolism t

>I have an abnormally fast metabolism
>on a less bullshit note

Okay

>generously use mayo on eggs
Stopped reading there. Don't listen to a word this sub human fuck says.

disagree, recovering skelly here at 6'5 185 and i find that if i eat a massive fucking meal while watching tv or something then i distract myself from getting full.
just ate 1kg hashbrowns with onion and tomatoes, 3 eggs, some choco milk and coffee + baileys as my post workout feast

>Lanklet using the age old excuse of metabolism.

neck yourself my dude. Calculate your TDEE, wtf does "I drink a lot of milk and eat plenty of eggs" even mean? wtf is plenty? you need to give us proper stats.

You won the fucking metabolism lottery man. Meanwhile I eat 1 sandwich with white bread and put on 20 pounds of water over the night.

>fucking x-men struggling to put on weight
y'all muties belong in camps

milk

-||||-------||||-
....\_o_/
.......|....
....../.\

milk

I literally have to go to bed hungry every single day if I don't want to gain extra weight

how much milk do you guys even drink a day? i normally get in about two cups, whole

1-3 litres

i can manage that lower end of the spectrum. Brb stocking up on milk

Wow, I had the exact same stats when I started lifting 5 years ago. I always wondered if I would've still been the same skinny insignificant little shit I was back then if I hadn't started lifting. Guess the answer is yes.

Drink whole milk. Use a lot of oil/fat with everything you eat. Peanut butter is great as well. Don't be afraid of fast food; anything that'll help you bump up your calorie intake is your friend.

Most importantly, don't think it'll come easy. I had to force-feed the shit out of myself for a year before I got used to eating a lot. Now I can easily hit 4k cals in a day if I want to, while at the same time still being able to eat very little when I have to cut.

>having to drink 2 (TWO) LITRES, over 2kg in weight of food to gain a laughable 1000 kcal

wew lad, sure a good option over eating like 3 peanut butter sandwitches

fuck you

This

How can anyone have a hard time gaining weight? I have to watch what I eat like an autist or I'll gain weight

Different strokes for different folks. I've seen skellies puke after a McD's menu.

In my case, I stop eating when i'm not hungry prior to this. Andi wouldn't eat until i started to get really hungry. I'm doing my first bulk right now but it's still tough breaking out of this, I'm even trying to find how to get the most calories and protein with the most manageable amount of food.

Something that really helped me is mixing around 500gr/1.1lbs of Greek yoghurt with some fruits and a tablespoon of mascarpone and some fruit juice if using thick fruits. It's around 1k kcal and fairly easy to drink.

keep a bowl of nuts next to your PC