Tfw no gf

>tfw no gf

:(

Only the dead know peace from that feel

T-this is the year, right f-fit?

>tfw no gf
Amazing feels man
Noone dragging up stuff you did/said several years ago and holding it against you, no one pushing your buttons just to make you angry/sad
No one who treats you like dogshit and abuses your trust, no one who forces you to give up your hobbies and everything you hold dear in life to be with her
No one who constantly says "Im not in the mood" and starts a fight everytime you give her a simple hug from behind
Not getting bombarded with texts constantly by her asking where you are and with whom
And no cold feeling in your gut when she says "user, we need to talk"

You assholes think you want a gf but what you really want is someone who loves you and wants to have sex with you, neither of these can be found in a gf

Then go get one it isnt that hard to do unless your like a fat ass.

Just walk up say Hi and be cool and not a spas. Talk about a hobby you are passionate about.

Not every girl will want you but some will.

Got to put yourself out there dude.

Hell I have turned down flirting and relationships because I just was myself talking about hobbies and shit. The girl just falls for it and wants to date.

Simple as that dude!

>The girl just falls for it and wants to date.
Not how it works at all famalam, not even close
Go up and talk to her and she will quickly tell you she has a boyfriend and she wont want a date.

>2017
>The year we all made it
>brah

Dude I have had girls with boyfriends wanting to date me.

If she has a boyfriend then go to the next girl.

It isnt science dude. If someone is using a stall in a bathroom go to another stall.

i dont even care anymore

>tfw ex girlfriend says she still loves you but won't get back together because she needs time to recover emotionally

expect the other stalls is full of shit and stinky

It's better to not have a gf at all than having one and lose her.

>Dude I have had girls with boyfriends wanting to date me.
You wanna know how i know youre full of shit?

I knew a guy i worked with, he was a complete douche but still i kept it professional.
One day he tells me cute girl X totally wants his dick, she is begging for it with how she is acting.
I havent seen em together so i dont think much about it but a few days later i talk to her and i ask what she thinks of the douche
She says "That loser? omg he is such an asshole. do you know what he said?"
Long story short but he tried negging her and was convinced she wanted to fuck but in her eyes he was disgusting
This happened several other times where he would send topless pics to girls and they laughed at him behind his back

Those girls probaly didnt have an interest in you, they were just being friendly and you misinterpet it

Anyway, "just move on" is a classic and while its not wrong its much harder to do IRL since there is a massive lack of single girls

But what do i do when all the stalls I find look serviceable, but upon entering I realise that they,re all blocked up, shit filled,dysfunctional and cold? What then?

>recover emotionally
Weird way of saying getting fucked by a bunch of guys.
>/thread

Meanwhile, sip threads get deleted.

reminder

duck out if the compromises make you miserable. duck out if you get miserable. duck out if it just makes you uncomfortable.

the goal is not to force a relationship to keep going. its to find a relationship worth keeping.

there is literally no benefit to frankensteining a relationship other than possibly sex, but you're better off withotu it if it isn't working.

emjoy the relationship for as long as you can. and if it goes south, leave, cuz all you're doing is preventing yourself from finding the good one that might last.

lasting isn't the point, it isn't the goal.

And yeah you have to take the risk of making a high stakes deal with a potentially very unstable person, plus people change. That's life, you can't play all of it safe.

If you're worried about hurting someone, DON'T, because that pain and shame will pass faster than you think but the pain of regret lasts the rest of your life!

People will delude themselves into putting up with some dramatic or toxic person just to not be alone instead of jumping into the deep end, cutting that person off, and seeing what new people life throws at them.

Not that user but, do you actually believe what girls tell you? Are you that gullible?

Lol, this - so accurate. Girls hate guys who are this full of themselves.

Go to another bathroom. Meaning go to another place with girls to ask out.

Your example is of some douche who isnt being cool, like I said, talk about your hobbies and be yourself not some overly blown prick. The girls I am talking about actually wanted to date me and brought it up, not the whole "I said she did" shit that douche pricks use. Also there are tons of single girls if you put yourself out there dude.

Go to another bathroom. Meaning go to another place with girls to ask out.

>tfw fwb
>it's my half sister

>tfw gonna do my best to ask out the cute girl at work today

Wish me luck, brothers

nice fitness thread faggot
go cry somewhere else

-Finn

>ex still wants my dick
>I have no friends since i moved
>she wants to fly halfway across the country to see me
What do bros?

This, some girls just put on a face to not seme like they are shallow.

On what planet? Confidence is the single most important thing a man can have to find a relationship. Women hate men who dont back up the confidence with substance. The douches who act tough but arent act awesome but arent etc. Everyone hates a douchey prick.

tell her to fly in and don't answer her calls when she gets there

Multiple girls were disgusted by him and during my three years of working at the place during college and making friends with people there he didnt get laid ONCE

>Also there are tons of single girls if you put yourself out there dude.
You seem friendly but this topic of discussion gets under my skin
There are very, very few single girls who are interested in dating my friend. Trust me
I know girls who havent been single a day since they turned 14 and now they are 25+, its the same story every time
They and their current bf break up, they get tons of attention from guys and have a new bf the next week or the week after

There are single girls ofc but they also dont want to date.

>be cool and not a spas

How do I train this?

What are you hobbies friend?

You already sound defeated and thats a problem. Dont get defeated like that man you are vetter than some scumbag defeatist.

Keep trying, just like fitness, gains take awhile, sometimes shit takes awhile to get, doesnt mean you give up if youa rent showing gains. Get back to working out friend.

Fuckers might not care and might troll you but I am not torlling any of you, I am like that I want yall to make it cause the more of you dudes that make it the better all our lives will be when more people ar ehappy it makes even more people happy like a plague.

>Tfw no gf