Trap doms

>trap doms

>Glutes dom

>female doms

>doms trap

>tricep doms

>calves doms
>had to take multiple days off work because i couldn't walk

We're talking about feeling in the muscle or dominant gayboys?
I'm confused.

>lat doms

>chest doms

Hopefully the second

Have chest and tricep doms shit hurts so bad, I deserve it for taking a week off :'(

good shit

>hamstring doms
HURTS SO GOOOOOOOOD

>femdom

>dom traps

these are the only doms i ever really get.

I thought you meant dominant ladyboys and was very confused

>chest, delt, and tricep doms

>glute doms
massaging deeply into the upper glute area feels like bliss
i even moan like a bitch sometimes

>glute doms

top lel

>phallus doms

My lower trap is so fucked up right now. I think I pulled it or something. feels bad man

>bicep doms

I shouldn't have did 15 sets of curls yesterday

Wtf is a dom?

>n-no_homo45.png

Post the rest.

Doms feel so good but I rarely get them anymore. Anybody got some tips on how I could get doms?

Craigslist classifieds.

You can't handle the rest babe.
Enjoy your aids

Do a shit load of sets on the same muscle, I did 15 sets of curls yeterday and I have major bicep doms today

Delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS), also called muscle fever, is the pain and stiffness felt in muscles several hours to days after unaccustomed or strenuous exercise.

I've straight up fucked a man, don't tell me what I can't handle.

Source please.

Is that so? Tell me more user

>freedoms

Top story or bottom story?

Isolation rather than compound or going away and coming back.

Dont worry about how you feel though, just get those numbers up

I want to self-insert so top story.
I'd appreciate it if you don't steal my memes ok user? Thanks.

>tfw no bully gf to massage the DOMS away while making fun of me for whincing at the pain but also enjoying it

never had trap doms

When I was in high school there was a half japanese kid a year ahead of me who looked like he was trying to be in one of those mid-2000s glam rock bands like Avenged Sevenfold. Straightened hair and eyeliner and whatever. Beautiful boy.

We were both fucking around with the same girl because teenage girls don't know what they want.

She was on the dance team or whatever the fuck for halftime at a basketball game and we both came to fuck around with her in the hallways.

She didn't want to make out in the hallways because somebody could catch us, and one of us had to piss so we half-jokingly tried to coax her into the boys bathroom with us.

She wouldn't come in so we were like "Alright, fuck you then, we'll do it without you."

We both stared her down as the door swung shut and then looked at each other, trying to read how serious we both were, but after like half a second we both grabbed each other and started sucking face like two faggots.

Seconds later the chick kicked the door open and her jaw hit the floor. She said years later it was one of the hottest things she'd ever seen but she still wouldn't join so we pissed and left.

After the basketball game pretty boy asked us if we wanted to go to his house. Chick couldn't go because her parents knew better, so once again we were like "Fuck you then, we'll do it without you."

He thought I was joking but I punched his butthole with my boner. Then he put makeup on me and laughed and we watched newgrounds cartoons.

Ran out of characters.

AS little while later I got 5150d to a psych ward for two weeks for exhibiting suicidal tendencies and pretty boy fucked the chick behind my back while I was spending christmas detained against my will so I cut ties with both of them and then they both got fat.

But that's how I lost my straight the end post more chinese illustrations of men blushing.

I see what you did there friendo and it was funny

>hamstring doms