youtube.com/watch?v=WwGn7085gZo&t=11m39s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

left has the better face
right has the better butt

Hot damn...

>You will never die a heroes death like Huemac

brehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

PRAISE JESUS!!!!!!!!!!
The things I'd do to lick her asshole...

thicc fucking body
but i see glenn danzig's face with lipstick on

hell yeah my man
id suck her titties sooo bad

these legs tho

imgur.com/a/M3sDn
More of her.

Whats wrong with her face? Down syndrome?

would bang

B R E H S

BRAPPPPPPPTTFFFFFFFFFF
*shit hits ground
"Would you lick it sweety?"

God damn
That's what Jamal likes

thx user

DAMN DT LOOKS LIKE THAT

Why are you caring about Jamal's preferences?

Can you even satisfy these grills if you don't have an 8x6 dick brehs..?

>8x6 dick

Lol

Try at least 11x9 honey

That's a shop yeah? She's a beanpole when I google.

Kek short ass legs.

that pic's on her web
looks real enough

HHHNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG

RUINED

That chick's hot and all(no pun intended) but fuck what a slob

She's a bbc addict, no kidding, what do you expect

who is she?

she's partially black i think

too skinny

Is that George W Bush in the background?

Kek
I'm black

Nookums

she's under palered in motherless

Look at her groups in motherless

Literally the perfect female form.

DAYUM!

God damn
Source?

That image is both very old and shopped

fuuuark
>look at skinny girl photos
>barely anything
>look at thicc, hand nowhere near my dick
>diamonds
wtf i love test now

that ain't shopped my nigga that's pure ass

You literally posted the worst pic of the group.

WOAH!

Shopped, my ass. That's legit.

Jessica Weaver
instagram.com/jessicakes33/?hl=en

Are you 2 seriously this new? Not only is it shopped its also inverted.
I dont have the original or else id post it.

I need to stop looking at these

I nearly got a girl preggo by doing no fap and browsing high test threads last halloween

Because of the face?

Tranny

Nah, her ass looks way better in that pic and the squatting one.

>WE NEED TO GO THICCER: Mythology Edition

I want to know how this legend was started and how Veeky Forums Huemac was

The real question is how big of a penis did he have to satisfy two goddesses with asses 4 hand-spans wide

brehhhhh

MUHDICC/10

Storytime user? Why didn't you use a rubber?

>inb4 I go limp in a rubber

you should be rock hard if nofap

too brappy

I've been with some big assed grills, you don't need a 40 inch dick to satisfy them. I'm 6.75 going on 7 and I've brought them to orgasm pretty consistently. The trick is to use the power of the ass to your advantage: spank it, squeeze it, put up a mirror and watch it jiggle on your dick. Stuff like that usually gets me thrusting fast enough to get her off. Ever grill is different though, some size queens may indeed need a Bad Dragon or whatever to properly jill off. I know one super thicc girl who didn't orgasm at all from physical stimuli--her climaxes were entirely mental based. Tl;dr grills are weird and dick size is not the only relevant detail in sex.

I'd kill my entire family to be in bed with those two

WEW!

That's fucked up man.

Not srs

That was meant to be read in "Shaman's" voice, from Rat Chef, but I forgot the time stamp.

youtube.com/watch?v=WwGn7085gZo&t=11m39s

miss alice might have most perfect body on this earth

FUARK!

low test faggot spotted

nah, shes best balance between roundness and skinny

its almost real life photoshop

1/2

I was doing no fap for like 3 months straight since school started. And I had no luck with anyone. Plus I browsed this god forsaken board and saw high test tread after hightest thread. I was unbelievably horny I wanted to fuck anything with an ass.

Cut to Halloween and I decided to go to a party on campus to see all the retarded political themed costumes. Tons of Trump and Hillary fans mocking each other. Me being apolitical I decided to dress as Humungous. I'm 6'3" and 210 with a meh face so it was perfect.

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

>ONE OF US

2/2

I went to this pretty packed party outside and started getting hammered, like intensely. I finally got up enough nerve to dance with some chicks but few would accept my offer. I eventually saw this chubby chick who was in my English class dressed as a slutty nurse. Her ass was incredible like unbelievable. Her body was kind of a perfect chub if you know what that means just enough belly fat to be cute. But the face was trash, like a 3.5/10. She flirted with me in class a lot because we had some projects together. I was never really into it cause of her face but her body was next level.

Anyway she was dancing with some nerdy lanky faggot awkwardly and I decided in my drunken stupor to ask her to dance. So I went up to the lanky kid dancing with her and said "Just walk away" in my Humungous voice. The kid looked confused and scared but she was super turned on and told him that I was a friend and to give her a minute.

We grinded like animals in heat for like 2 hours straight and then I took her back to my dorm heart fucking pumping. We started to make out but as I said her face was trash so I quickly worked my way down her body to her pussy and then her ass. I must have ate her ass for like 5-10 minutes without stopping. Eventually I stuck my penor in her pussy and went missionary for like two minutes. But... her face so I flipped her over and went doggy style hard as fuck for like 3 mins.

I came so hard and yelled so fucking loud. Like a cups worth of cum came out when I pulled out. then I immediately fell asleep. When I woke up I eventually learned the stupid shit that I'd done and tried to think about how to fix it. She told me to calm down and she took plan b and said its cool. We were on and off for like 2 months then I stopped because I couldn't handle the face.

her ass looked almost exactly like this pic

And body like this but with a bit more chub

Yeah it's because she has had surgery
But I agree

bruh.