Do you lift with your gf Veeky Forums? I do, and its great!

Do you lift with your gf Veeky Forums? I do, and its great!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UEIDK3lEmB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't have a girlfriend because I have no money/status to offer them.

I live with my mom and lift weights at home.

no, i don't have a girlfriend and i never will

i hate myself too much

also when i meet new people, i try and look for reasons to hate them, rather than reasons to like them

My stupid girlfriend only does cardio because she doesn't want to get "too big"

Good, females shouldn't have muscle definition.

Why would you want a muscular girlfriend, homo?

>I have no money/status to offer them
Sure that's it. Not your severe autism.

No. She hinted a couple of times that she wants to, but I did not go after it. I don't want someone at the gym that constantly hangs around me, wants to talk non-stop, needs to be teached and is an overall distraction. Working out is my off-time. I don't want to talk or think too much about anything than lifting itself. The gf would ruin this.

You need to change your attitude man. Poetry gets women. In fact, one lyric had me slaying pussy like Conan the Barbarian. If you live by it, you will make it:

"Came here with my dick in my hand
Don't make me leave here with my foot in yo ass"

I dont have a gf.

I did once, it was awful
She told me i did everything wrong because she had read in a magasine how to do it
She then did every exercise incorrectly, sprained her back and never went back to lifting

No women in the gym plz

Ewwww.....Dump her.

>Sure that's it. Not your severe autism.

It is the _only_ reason I don't have a girlfriend. If I simply had decent income, or even any income at all, I could very easily get a girlfriend.

My "autism" or how I act is not a problem, if anything it may be a turn on to some girls. I understand women better than they do.

>this is what autistic uggos tell themselves

afraid they might look bigger than you mr skelly?

>I could very easily get a girlfriend.
Oh really?
Just having an income makes you capable of doing the most difficult thing known to man?
topkek

>getting pussy is the most difficult thing known to man

I work a wageslave job and I have a gf. It's not that hard

>If I simply had decent income, or even any income at all, I could very easily get a girlfriend.
Student without income - have gf. Friends that are students without income - many of them have gfs. You are delusional.

Those fucking fingernails

Being in education is the one exception.

Inside high-school and college money doesn't matter.

That's what I'm saying cunt, any income at all is good enough if you can compensate with looks. Being a NEET means you don't get pussy. There's very few exceptions, most of which require you to still have social status leftover from high-school, like being that 23 year old guy that buys alcohol for teenagers in high-school which he met through his younger sibling.

>most difficult thing known to man
>getting a girlfriend

lmao dude kys

>I understand women better than they do.

Yeah all those tfw no gf, PUA help threads and feels threads are simply bullshit ^^
getting a gf is hard, getting a bf is easy

STOP LIFTING WITH MY GF!

>fingernails

Well then get a fucking job lol

bump

Not my gf but I started helping one of my girl friends to lift. It was a mistake, can't push herself, doesn't come most days, "no that looks goofy"
Any other girl who wants to lift with me better already have experience.

I'm a woman and i don't understand women. bitches are bat shit crazy.

natty women cant get muscular enough to lose femininity

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

tfw went on a date and thought it was going smoothly, she genuinely laughed at my jokes and was a little touchy-feely near the end

tfw she's been ignoring my texts.. Why are women so cruel? Playing with my emotions

>bitches are bat shit crazy.
True story
Every guy who has had a relationship can attest to this, its a wild fucking ride

Did you kiss her user? Invite her out again before the date ended

If neither then you know why

>'slower kids' classes are proof that basic math is the hardest thing known to man
Sure thing.

>getting a gf is easy, getting a bf is easier
Corrected that for you.

Had a relationship. Can not attest. Women = crazy is a meme and exists simply because mot people are autistic and lack social skills.

Is kissing after the first date really a thing??

It just feels so weird - you barely get to known the person, you talk a little about life and jobs and hobbies and shit and then you suddendly are supposed to kiss?

It's kind of weird man. I just feel like it takes some time to build up a physical relationship to someone you just met.

Like second date or some shit.

Kiss her you cuck. Literally just a quick one on the lips. You don't have to go full blown makeout session . It lets her know your into her alot

I did with my first dates. It resulted in what you would expect - relationships.
However, they too said that they kind of didn't expect it.

I mean, you are going to tell me that I need to physically escalate dates slowly and build up to it and so on and so forth.

But it just feels weird to do that with someone you don't even know. At first dates I want to get to known the person. I want to see if I like the way they think and act in life, so I talk about whole bunch of shit, what they do in life, this, that, etc.
On the other side, if I want to physically escalate a date, I would have to make stupid jokes all the time, attempt to somehow build it up and lay my focus on that act instead.

I get it - I should just do it. But I wish to understand it too.

>he thinks all women aren't fucking crazy bitches

Rip he wuz 2 yung

Only way to deal with women is to fuck them right in the pussy. Anything else is a waste of fucking time.

>Is kissing after the first date really a thing??
That's your problem right there.

>you barely get to known the person, you talk a little about life and jobs and hobbies and shit and then you suddendly are supposed to kiss?
You don't 'suddenly' kiss. You build sexual tension and interest through conversations and all this 'getting to know' each other. This is all cover-up. The main point of the date and every word you say is to get to that kiss (and more). It's not 'suddenly' at all.
Since you are not aware of this, you were probably just having a conversation like you have with some random stranger. She probably thinks you were not interested or that you're gay or weird.

My man you're thinking about it too much. Just grab her by the pussy. Literally IRL just do it don't be a bitch get your fingers wet. My buddies and I used to walk around and "accidentally" bump into girls and touch their asses in crowded areas and guess what? After apologizing for bumping into them they wouldn't get mad they would fucking smile and start conversations and give us their numbers. Stop being such a bitch boy

>It is the _only_ reason I don't have a girlfriend. If I simply had decent income, or even any income at all, I could very easily get a girlfriend.
You're honestly trying to tell us that multiple women have turned you down because you don't have a job or because you live at home and not because they thought you were an autistic neet?

Face reality kid, it makes everything a lot easier.

>My man you're thinking about it too much.

>You're honestly trying to tell us that multiple women have turned you down because you don't have a job

Zero women have turned me down, because I don't try.

The odds of finding a woman who would start a long-term relationship with a NEET is one in millions, regardless of how good he looks. Women simply won't start a relationship with a man if he's not offering any money/status, I know this for a fact, so why would I even try dating websites, or otherwise even bother with girls?

Even if I had a wageslave retail job, I could very easily get a girlfriend with that amount of money. I'm not bad looking, I've seen girls mirin me in public places like stores, I'm more muscular than the large majority of Veeky Forums. There's simply no reason to bother though because I don't have any money or social status to offer her, and it doesn't matter what you look like or how you act, once a girl finds that out, she's gone.

>neet

You do know what this stands for right? You just said: "because you don't have a job, or because you don't have a job?"

I am on the guy who got ignored on the first date, lad.

I am aware of what you are supposed to do.
It just doesn't feel naturally to me.

I gues a you are supposed to hook up and then get to know her and then decide if you want to be in a relationship instead of doing it vice versa?

I don't anymore friendo

You are not 'supposed' to do anything. Do whatever you like. Just be aware that other people can interpret this in a certain way e.g. as disinterest. If a girl is used to a guy being all sexual and kissing on the first date, she'll take your approach differently than you would.

But there are obviously reason why it can be better to hook up first and then see where you're heading. I find it to be better this way and I'd never bother getting to know a girl better without knowing if we connect sexualy.

>I'm more muscular than the large majority of Veeky Forums.
Now this i gotta see
Post pics

I dont care about the "girls mire me" bullshit, that could be legit or your delusion but i want to see how muscular you are

Well I am a quite mental person - when it comes to attraction, even sexually.

I like to have some serious talks and I like exchanging ideas and theories of life.

But yeah, I would probably be well advised to learn how to physically escalate a date.

Like i'd go to the gym with my gf sure. I can't see when that would happen desu but yeah... it would be more like we are going to the same gym at the same time... not lets exercise together lol. Do your thing and i'll meet you POOLSIDE in an hour and a half

I do like to do these things too. But I know very well that I can't talk about these things on a first date. Might aswell use the time and have fun with void but flirty and sexual talk. Then I can hook up and get to know her better without the uncertainty of ending up in the friendzone, sexual connectivity and so on. I like clear conditions and having this obstacle out of the way makes it way more fun and chill to get to know someone. I also find it way easier to get to deeper topics with someone you've already had sex with.

Maybe my approach is not for you, but atleast something to think about.

Never had a girlfriend and haven't been on a date in 8 years. When my friends all talk about their love lives, I just kind of zone out until I pick up on the next topic. I don't hide it, I just don't talk about it because there's nothing I want to say about it.

It's not that I'm incapable. I'm fairly average looks wise, though not very tall. I'm not a total autist and can joke and flirt with people. I'm just numb to love now after my time being split between distanced from love or being hurt by shitty people.

I don't really care anymore, and luckily all the other people around me don't care either.

I tried it but I didn't like it.

I like to have my headphones blasting but I couldn't do that bc I felt the need to talk to her during the workout.

Having to change the weight is kinda annoying but not a big deal at all

She's T H I C C so staring at her ass and tits while she lifts redirects blood away from my muscles and to my dick, thus decreasing pump.

It was fun this one time though because I was staring at her ass from a distance away because I went to the drinking fountain to refill bottle. Some beta taps her on the shoulder and tells her that some creep (me) is staring at her juicy butt. She looks at me and smiles and I say "nice ass cutie" as if we aren't a couple. Beta gets all flustered and starts to stutter and walks away red faced. Fucking faggot

Yeah, I understand the logic behind the approach.
It's definitely worth a try - if anything dating is gaining life experience anyway.
I don't expect to meet my life partner any time soon.

So where do you usually go for first dates?
My first date ever was I in a pool. Made it very easy to get touchy. Fucked that girl first date too.
But she was chubby, so I guess that was easy.

Second date was drinking a coffee. Literally no idea how to go about it there.
If anything you could touch her hand and knee and some shit, but then what?

>My buddies and I used to walk around and "accidentally" bump into girls and touch their asses in crowded areas and guess what? After apologizing for bumping into them they wouldn't get mad they would fucking smile and start conversations and give us their numbers.

what

youtu.be/UEIDK3lEmB4

>I'm just numb to love now after my time being split between distanced from love or being hurt by shitty people
Jesus Christ man, you sounds like a 15year old girl that is 'hurt' because her first 'boyfriend' talked to some other chick in class. Get over yourself and more importantly GET YOUR DICK WET. This is the one and only cure to autistic boohoo mindsets like yours.

I don't like public locations for dates all that much. Just gets a different vibe and the environment kinda restricts the conversation and interaction to being more distanced. But if you have to, either search for a reason to go to your place or already plan your next date in a more private setting. E.g. what my friend did today: First they walked a bit outside, along the riverside through town, then went to drink some coffee. Didn't take her home this time, but they planed their next meeting at his place 'because it's not cold there'. Just think of anything.

Also, don't just be sexual through physical interaction. More importantly: Be sexual in what and in the way you speak. If you don't, you'll just seem like a creep.

I've never had a gf before.

Get one then fag

>Also, don't just be sexual through physical interaction. More importantly: Be sexual in what and in the way you speak. If you don't, you'll just seem like a creep.
what did he mean by this

Well I wouldn't want a girlfriend who does have a job or do anything with her life, why should it not apply to you?

>Well I wouldn't want a girlfriend who does have a job or do anything with her life

It's the exact opposite of how you say it is, the more money a woman makes, the LESS value she has in the sexual marketplace.

You want a woman who works? Well me and many other men either don't care, or specifically want a woman who doesn't work, we want her to stay home and take care of the children/house.

That's just how human nature and society works, women don't have to work, they're valued by default, men compete for them and they choose which man wins access to their pussy.

Men have to prove themselves worthy, which in today's society means making money, or else they get no pussy.

You just sound like a cuck scared of the fact that your even more useless than some women

>Jesus Christ man, you sounds like a 15year old girl that is 'hurt' because her first 'boyfriend' talked to some other chick in class
No. There was a girl who was my friend for almost 10 years, and we had on again off again feelings for each other, but we were really close all that time and got to a point where I thought I was truly in love with her. Then I attempted suicide and she stopped speaking with me at a moment when I needed someone to be close with, even in a non-romantic sense. I was trying to re-assemble my broken life and one of the few people I felt I could rely on and be totally honest with just left. That's the kind of hurt I felt.

>GET YOUR DICK WET
Tried that. Got laid a few times, but it didn't help.

You literally attempted suicide. How could a girl that age possibly be mature enough to be able to deal with that?

Sure it would have been a good move from her to stick around.
But it's not fucking easy to deal with it and you can't blame her for not being able to do so.

You should have talked to her before actually attempting something - maybe that would have prevented it too.

You need professional help and you know it. You need a really good psychiatrist and you should pay whatever money it takes to talk to someone genuinely skilled.

I understand WHY she didn't stick around and I don't blame her for it. But that doesn't mean I can't be hurt from it.

>You need professional help and you know it
Needed. The attempt came about because I developed a dependence on painkillers at the time which fucked up my mood and was put on lexapro to counteract that. I have neither of those now and am taking care of shit on my own. It's just that one of the outcomes to that self work is turning numb to romance as I said before.

>what did he mean by being flirty?
Is that your question?

There's so much coping, insecurity and pseudo scientific bullshit in this post that I will not even try calling you out on it and instead call you what you truly are: The most beta cuck I've seen in a long time.

Well, it's you that has to decide what he has to do in life.
If you really don't mind being alone and never making the experience of a romantic relationship then sure, why not.

You can enjoy your life without a relationship just as well.
Just make sure it's not something that makes you unhappy.

>Is that your question?

Probably.

Give us an example of a conversation-change or whatever that "allowed" you to get touchy / physical.

underrated

>If you really don't mind being alone and never making the experience of a romantic relationship
I'm not gonna lie, there are many times where I enjoy the idea of being with someone and having deep connections and all that. But the longer I go, the farther between days that idea comes up. When it does return, however, I remind myself of the reasons why I shouldn't have that and force myself to move on and control it.

How am I the beta? It takes a man to understand human sexuality and how it has adapted to modern western civilization.

You're a beta male if you would rather live in a fantasy and deny it. Women are supposed to be the idiots who believe in stuff like zodiac signs and finding "the one".

I don't. My gf knows my lifting time is my personal therapy time and that I hate working out with other people. Plus she goes to a Curves and I'm not about that life.

>It takes a man to understand human sexuality and how it has adapted to modern western civilization.
Yes and you absolutely do not understand it.

>You're a beta male if you would rather live in a fantasy and deny it.
That's why you are a beta male, because you live in your delusional fantasy world that you've created to cope with your insecurity in real life.

>Women are supposed to be the idiots who believe in stuff like zodiac signs and finding "the one".
Where did this even come from?

You are insecure beyond repair and understand nothing of society or how social life nowadays work. Stop talking about subjects you don't know anything about and work on curing your autism. Maybe leave the house once in a while and talk to an actual female too.

Those fingernails are disgusting. Fucking white Protestant whore.

Roastie detected.

Also none of these are arguments against anything I've said, you're just avoiding what I said and hurling insults at me (ad hominem).

Been working out with my girlfriend everyday for the last 2 years. Once you're in an actual long term relationship/live together and you both lift, there is zero point in doing it separately

Your actually such a cuck that women accomplish more than you but you try to cope with pseudo intellectual bs

Do you live with your gf?

How much money do you make/are you going to make in the future? It would want to be a fucking lot if you think you're gonna be able to buy a house/support an entire family in today's world, on only one salary.

yeah

>"im not autistic guys i swear"
this is so bad that it almost has to be bait

Random question:
Does your gf text a lot / meet up a lot with other guys?

It's almost like birth rates for whites and Japanese are plummeting for a reason. They've reached a stage in capitalism and human development where humans shouldn't have gone.

Just 60 years ago in the US a man with nothing more than high-school education could have easily gotten a job, and been able to afford a wife/children/house with just his pay alone. It not my fault it's not like that anymore.

There's a reason I'm a NEET, with the current economic state of my country, and the current state of women ruined by feminism, why would I be anything else?

I'm not that guy but not really. She'll go hang out with people but she doesn't text alot of guys. and anyone guy that's hit on her, she promptly shows me.

and I don't mean shows me in a "lol cuck" way but a "you need to go murder of him" way

>Roastie detected.
Ad hominem

Because you've said nothing. I don't need to bring arguments against your baseless claims. Maybe bring some proof to support your claims first, then I'll happily disprove them.
But we both know you will not, because you delusional cucklords can never bring any arguments for your mental gymnastics.

Go ahead and follow your robot route. Not even 10 years and you'll be one of those alcoholics at the local pub that constantly complains about his stupid, void stay-at-home exwife that left with the kids the moment she found a better beta provider.

>There's a reason I'm a NEET, with the current economic state of my country, and the current state of women ruined by feminism, why would I be anything else?
Lmao. Sure it's m-muh feminisms fault that you are an autistic loser. You are like those delusional unemployed art majors that constantly complain how it's patriarchys fault that they're losers.

Keep justifying being a cuck

Trump should gas you guys first

I wonder because another of my relationships just ended because i don't like when my partner chats a lot of with other guys.

I don't mind them going for drinks with friends and shit like that.
But when they eventually spend their day texting on their phone with 6-7 different dudes every 5 minutes and shit like that, it eventually bothers me.

Also it just feels weird when you see your partner 2-3 days out of the week and when you hit the gym and want her to come along she says she want's to meet up with some dude instead.

People call it jealousy, people attribute it to low self-esteem, but to this day i am not too sure about it all.

>economic state of country makes it impossible for an average man to provide for a family alone
>so women start working more to make familys possible despite the economic state
>somehow women are ruined and at fault
???

That's not really normal, especially if she's chatting with them that much

Like I have female friends that I talk to a fair bit but I definitely don't text them every 5 minutes expect for once a week or so if we're actually talking about something

How old are you?

Not really. She goes to uni and meets up with guys/girls in her course at the uni to study, outside that, the only guys she talks to are my mates.

I wouldn't be with her if she was doing that.

You didn't answer my question, I don't care what it used to be, or if it was better (it was) reality is, in today's world, the world in which you live, you will need a very good job or a working wife to live comfortable anywhere decent.

You can't argue for living one type of lifestyle and when questioned on it, just say "well it used to work this way". That makes no sense.

It's cause these "dumb" women are somehow able to displace and drive down the wages of "smart" men like this NEET cuck

I understand man. The best solution to that type of thing is to talk to your girl. You have to respect that she is still going to talk to other people, guys included. But talk to her and say "hey, we need to spend more time togther and I don't feel comfortable with you talking to so many guys." I mean have some confidence and trust but at the same time be willing to communicate your issues

I am 22. She was 19.

This topic that I talked about is probably the biggest question I have in life right now.
I am trying hard to evaluate the way i feel about it and trying to answer the question whether or not it's OK to feel that way.

I have had two long term relationships now and they both went kind of the same way.
First year all was good, weekends were spent together and the interest of seeing each other was always mutually high.

But then this drift off happens. They meet and add more guys to their phone, they chat to more of them, they have less general interest of spending time, and so on.

I was doing fine with my last gf. I adapted to the idea of other guys playing a role in their life, and it was OK.
But a phase began, where she only had one, maybe two days out of the week free to see me and she began planning those days for partying with others.
Resulting in us seeing each other 1 in 14 days,
1 in 7 if things went well and there was nothing up for her.

That was the first time in that relationship where i had to express my disapproval. I told her it's understandable to me that she wants to hang out with friends and party, but that there has to be a way of seeing each other more often in the future, otherwise the relationship cannot go on for me.
Things went downhill from there though.