He has to use the manlet fountain

>he has to use the manlet fountain

>that manlet that moves the bin and lays it in front of the normie fountain to stand on it

>yfw he leaves and comes back with a step stool.

>he has to use the manlet urinal

>he has to sit at the manlet table

The manlet one at my gym shoots the water further so i use it.

I'm sure that someone confined to a wheelchair really appreciates being mocked by someone who has two good working legs because they have to use a water fountain that's lower to the ground. That's OK, they'll just get dehydrated, IT'S FINE, REALLY.

>someone confined to a wheelchair

chairlet

>manlets in a wheelchair

It never occurred to me that a manlet could possible be any less useful

>no lower body mass
>still can't lift self up to the water fountain

You've earned the dry death.

It's just a joke little guy :3

No need to get upset short stuff

I'm sure that's real funny to someone who will never be able to dance with their new wife at their wedding, or with their daughter at her wedding, or run and play with their son, teach him to play football and baseball, and will never be able to go anywhere there are only stairs or otherwise have a normal life. Sure, laugh-riot. Never mind that he lost his legs in the service of his country, REALLY, IT'S FINE, LAUGH IT UP.

>Manlets forced to use the women's water fountain

It is only fitting

Just walk it off :)

ahaha jokes on you, I'm actually paraplegic and I'm posting this as I type with nose, check your limb privilege you limblord

Chairlet was my brother's idea. He's been in a wheelchair since he was 12. Loves dark cripple humor and the reactions of people when he tells the jokes.

The shittiest part of being in a wheelchair, according to him, is dealing the pity and strangers who try to be outraged for him

someone skipped leg day

>chairlet
wheelchairs are better than regular chairs

Just imagine that poor little guy craning his neck all the way back just to he can read that flyer

>Manlet confined to a wheelchair
>feet still can't reach the floor
>they never will

I'm 6'3 and I always use the manlet fountain. I bend at the waist and it gives my hamstrings a nice stretch.

>he use regular urinal

we found the dicklet

>manlet going for the low hanging fruit

>not having low hanging fruits

>can't teach his son to play baseball or football
No it's he can't play an actual game of football or baseball with his son.
Also if he was concerned by any of this, then he shouldn't have willingly gone into a war zone.

>with their daughter at her wedding
manlet, leglet and redneck
R A R E
A
R
E

>to someone who will never be able to dance with their new wife at their wedding

>getting married
>2017

C U C K