Owg

does anyone here still oly

nah lol
waste of time

"Why are we still here..."

I just realised i have to do some serious strength training. I can clean 120kg but i can't get up with or it's too draining. My best front squat triple is just 120 also hehe. But i can do easy jerk sets with that.

is it rly u pas? i thought u died in a car crash years back :{

na m8, got fed up of it

ye
chinese think of squats as clean and jerk assistance
i was like whoa man crazy now everything makes sense wen i heard that

I actually just recently started. I don't post much in the threads, since I really don't have much to contribute in terms of experience. Definitely having fun doing it though.

hey pas bro do u know of a good generic starting oly program? also i can only lift in a globo gym where ppl look at me if i drop weights what should i do

limit how much u drop weights, u dont need to go rly heavy on the comp movements to improve anyway
it doesnt matter much what u do, alternate sn and cj days, do cj movements on cj days and sn on sn days
get ur pull and squat strength up whilst working on technical weak points

thx m8

proves all the meatheads wrong

>roiding

>proving anyone wrong

You still need all the nutrients m8, and he's getting them. Or do you believe in some magic testosterone capsule that is hidden in meat?

Getting proper nutrition is less important when roiding, granted based on Clarence's last video, he seems to be getting everything he needs for peak performance, that is just a lot of effort for most people to go through.

gorillas wouldn't be the beasts they are if testosterone didn't make a huge difference

as long as u get ur macros it probs doesnt matter
its probs a pain to get macros on vegan diet tho

i think it's good that he admits needing to take certain supplements and eat fortified foods, and talks about food volume and such honestly and doesn't try to sell veganism in the way that others do.
plus he's still a monster in the gym, so he's getting his macros and micros

I want to get better at oly and possibly compete when I get stronger, but the only gyms in my area that show up when I search for it are crossfit. What do?

crossfit places can be good for wl, but can also be v bad

I still do, the community is just dead. Trappy getting doxxed was really what did it in honestly.

U all weak :DDD

What are some things I should watch out for?

>Trappy getting doxxed

nope it's blueshoes spamming threads

No, this is a casual homoerotic bodybuilding enthusiastic discussion board, people don't lift here.

I have no experience in owl, right now I'm on a 12 week powerlifting program. afterwards I thought it might be fun to work on some Olympic lifts. are there any programs that blend the two? or good programs for working on owl form while still doing power lifting?