Unexpected consequences of getting Veeky Forums

>tfw emotionless robot

>medium sized shirts are too small
>large sized shirts are too big

I cannot wear anything without either being an attention whore for defining my arms/chest too much or being a sack of rice for wearing something too loose.

large isn't too big unless you're extremely dyel

jokes on you, I'm just a manlet

>boyfriends get insecure and protective when you are around
>women start grabbing your biceps and touching you """""accidentially"""""

Sane
Also people always ask me to help them move heavy stuff. I'm fine with that except 90% of the time it's older ladies (like 50+) and they creep me out with compliments on my arms and shoulders. Why didn't /fit warm me about this?

>this is my manlet life

>people always say they think I hate them, despite me really liking them

I need to work on my personality

Fuk, same*

People always point out the size of my arms and it can be annoying

>realizing that I had been having really shitty sex for most of my life

Shit people say to you
> "Brah do you take protein supplements?"
said in a tone that makes you think they are illegal
> "How many pushups can you do?"
> "I wish I had the time to workout I am so busy"
Also
> Slightly homosexual. Check out dudes around me and every male actor on screen
> Disgusted by fat people
> Hate Stacy tier girls who are hot only because of their genetics and want an average wholesome girl

>stretch arms a little bit
>oh look at user showing off
yea, fuck off

>Check out dudes around me and every male actor on screen
>Disgusted by fat people

This, especially the first. The manlet memes also make me compare my height with everyone around me wherever I go.

>realized it's my personality that needed fixing
>realized wife-tier girls don't give a shit about muscles
>realized the happiest days of my life were as a fat kid playing vidya, not goint to clubs or fucking skanks
>realized my dad was ashamed of me when I was fat only tried to be my friend when I got fit

Getting my girl standards pretty high

Seriously, three years ago I could fuck anything that weighed less than 70 kilos and nowadays I'm a lot more picky

>Check out dudes around me and every male actor on screen

ive started doing this with clothes too. now i check out dyels if they have a nice suit on

also
>new gym
>dont see anyone benching 3+ plate or DL 4+ plate
>get sad

i think fit made me gay

hit he nail too hard brah..
>check
>check
>check
>only difference is dad didn't care at all and neither does now

that hits eerily close to home, except i never had a father

>tfw no dad around

i feel its part of the reason my personality is fucked. theres so much Veeky Forums taught me that my dad shouldve

>Veeky Forums taught me that my dad shouldve
I know that feel
Whats worse is my mom was completly fucking me over when i was younger, she brought me down and was abusive towards me aswell so not only tfw no dad but also tfw no mom

Fuck it brehs, we will find happiness

same. medium sized shirts are great if you want to really show of your gains. large would technically be better but it's too big in the wrong areas which makes it fit badly.

176cm manlet checking in.

>tfw no mom
what's it like brehs

I want my body to be a testament to my wisdom. How can I achieve this?

i've heard this way too many times.

>Whats worse is my mom was completly fucking me over when i was younger, she brought me down and was abusive towards me aswell

damn that sucks.

my mom raised me well and did her best but a man needs a dad in his life brahs

Im the guy with the abusive mom so my word would count for shit in this sense
where did you grow up?

Typical phone conversation with my dad:
>me: hey dad, how are you today? (enthusiast and warm attitude)
>dad: (overly serious expression, afraid to show positive emotions) uh.. How is school/Uni?
>me: (sudden emptiness inside and distanced) a-all is well.. Nothing new (loads of things I'd like to discuss that have happened, feel like I should hide them all from him, know he would criticize or reply with the same ideas he has had forever)
>dad: ok..
>me: yes. Talk to you later, bye

>a testament to my wisdom
What?

Read books and spend time with intelligent people if you want to be smarter.

People are more likely to want to start shit with me for some reason now.

It depends. My mum was always warm and protective, open for help about anything that troubled me.. yet she is also slightly paranoid and often very anxious over nothing (she's transferred In me some of her fears), plus she's very stressed from work and has sudden burst of rage where she guilts everyone around her. She's fragile so I have to sustain her and not be totally honest. With parents you get the good and the bad.

> Hate Stacy tier girls who are hot only because of their genetics and want an average wholesome girl
Once upon a time I would have loved to attract Stacies but now that I do I resent them because it took me years of hard work and autistic calorie tracking and they lliterally eat shit and do nothing.

Great, she basically raised me. Dad wasn't really around for the first 15-ish years. I can't help but feel the reason I was a fat pussy back then was because I had no one to teach me how to be a man, and by the time I learned that shit for myself it was too late.

>feel like I should hide them all from him, know he would criticize or reply with the same ideas he has had forever

Fuck, this hit hard. It's the same with my dad. I don't discuss politics/economics/my relations with my friends or girls/etc. because he criticized every decision/opinion I had and laughed about my different world views since my early childhood.

my typical phone conversation over Skype with my parents:
>hi
>I learnt this and this in university
>what's new in your lives?
>bye

>Read books and spend time with intelligent people if you want to be smarter.
It's not about being smarter, it's about looking that way.

>theres so much Veeky Forums taught me that my dad shouldve
Do tell?

You might have the wrong attitude about the whole thing. Work out for yourself, to be healthy, fit, happy. Not to get girls.

>we will in a world where looking smart is more important than actually being smart

>Not to get girls.
It would be great if selfimprovement (like lifting, getting a career, studies and hobbies) would help IN getting girls because fun fact relationships can make you happy

everyone assumes you're some retarded meathead

>everyone assumes you're some retarded meathead
Is this true? I can feel my master's degree going to waste.

Jelly people maybe, ive never gotten a negative comment on my body ever
only mires
Well exgfs did complain about me being nice to other girls who were flirty but hardly relevant

kys faggot

haha, if people don't automatically assume you're a retard, you're probably dyel as fuck. kys nerd

>Guy get insecure and protective when you're around
>Always makes Stacy stay by his side when the three of you are together
>Gets increasingly agitated whenever Stacy compliments you or touches you
>Corners you at a party, telling you that he sees how you look at Stacy and that you need to back off
>Tell him it wasn't Stacy you were looking at
>He gets confused as you pin him against the wall but can't fight you off because you're too swole
>Give him the D
>He loves it

Then he ditches Stacy and the two of you start lifting together and spend lots of lovey-dovey time making brotein shakes and cuddling.

Do they also come up to you at the grocery store? I get that sometimes.

Ever since I started getting swole in high school people tell me that I'm 'scary', 'intimidating', 'hard to approach', etc. I think I have whatever the male equivalent of Resting Bitch Face is.

>buy regular cut shirt
>fits through chest and shoulders
>hangs over midsection like a dress

buy some fucking glasses then. That's how they do it in the movies

hard to follow/10

>I don't know why I can't get fit, I've tried everything (except using a structured exercise regimen, changing my diet, and/or calorie counting)
>You're lucky you have good genes, user.

The other day my boss was talking about how he wasn't seeing any progress even though he spent forty minutes on the Stairmaster the day before. Within ten minutes of saying that he'd eaten 8 oz of cold ham stuffed with raw onions, four meatballs, and drank a beer; within twenty he had added a cup of chili and another beer to that. I'm contemplating whether or not I should say something to him about it. I'm leaning towards not because later that night he was yapping about what an idiot he thought a guy who tried to give him basic supplement advice was.

if they openly ask for help, I will gladly give them advice and tell them the apps that work best

if not, they can keep their heads up their ass and not make me lose my time, anyway they probable wouldnt listen

The male equivalent of resting bitch face is resting bitch face

It's a way of establishing their dominance. There's nothing cool about beating up a skelly or a fatlard who can't get up a flight of stairs without half dying, but in their minds there's glory to be found in beating up someone who appears to be physically fit.

Pseudointellectuals are losers. What're you going to do when someone who actually knows something you pretend to know about engages you in conversation?

Good to know. I've only seen it used in reference to women and occasionally Kanye West.

I think it's because it is seen as far more unattractive in a woman than in a man. A small degree of resting bitch face can serve a man well, as long as it isn't too severe

Fuck this shit man.. 178cm and trying to fit into MEDIUM sized jackets is a no go and LARGE has the sleeves and chest all fucked up.

End me