twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Im pretty sure drug dealer would win vs tall guy too
>Access to unlimited drugs
>Fun life ftyle
>Money
>Big social circle

Its litterally all the things women like

not all women are stupid whores

And which category of women do you think take these tests online?

Nah, just 62% of them.

Any woman that would choose a drug dealer is, by definition, a stupid whore.

Not all but a prime example of a dumb woman is the one that wrote one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>39% of women are pathological liars

k let's not go crazy here m8

lost it at this m8

>"No!"
Always the best part, like the gooey center of a cinnamon roll.

so much this.

>Trump book is "god tier"
>Trump can't even read

the fuck is this shit?

Manlets BTFO yet again! They never learn!

why is his head so small

It is a kids book, why is J.R.R Tolkien at the bottom? I always liked his work, he makes an effort to build up the complete fantasy, spends entire pages describing scenes, writing songs and poems.
For people who read fiction books for immersion it was perfect.

> Tolkein shit-tier
> Invisible Man high-tier
> Catch-22 low-tier

Most of the others are good, but how the fuck do you mix in that shit taste with all the good taste?

Don't post this one, I feel genuinely bad for this guy.
If you see the video he only looks happy for the photo for like 2 seconds. Then back to suicidal looking.

whats up faggot, morality put you on a pedestal?

whats wrong with dealing drugs? Isn't it a personal preference?

no, 62% realize that a drug dealing lifestyle can be changed but not height

That's the best way to land a hot girlfriend. You just get her hooked on blow.

I hope you realize that's just a stupid libcuck joke and don't actually believe that.

And politics aside, Art of the Deal is a legit classic.

How can manlets ever live with themselves?

It has nothing to do with morality and everything to do with dumb sluts looking up to drug dealers as something to be proud of.

man i know this old friend who's a drug dealer who's probably like 5'6-5'7 maybe if that whos like 110 pounds and still has girls it's pretty fucked

maybe the starting economical handicap isn't the same in every country. People do what they can.

What in the flying fuck does that have to do with first world women thinking drug dealers are cool?

Not him but women think they are cool because women are being told this is the fun lifestyle they want and since there are no consequenses they can do all the drugs, trade sex for drugs and do all kinds of dumb shit

I agree, but I completely fail to see the relation to

>brave new world low-tier
>1984 high-tier
lmao

What about a short drug dealer?
Asking for a friend

where the fuck does it say it's about first world women?

well clearly 62% are

>drug dealer
>get free drugs
>non taxed income
who wouldnt pick a drug dealer bf?

First world women are the ones that worship drug dealers you retarded cuck.

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4

>that guy who analyses harry potter on Veeky Forums
go outside

100% this. Come on, you should know drug dealers are pussy magnets. Quintessential bad boys.

What do you expect when fucking music and media pushes women to hate stable respectable honourable and loyal men?

Now I am not gonna say all women are bad. However, the large majority seek out shit tier dudes, they dont work out, they dont give a shit about anyone else and they are basic fucking jerks.

See this type of shit all the time and the girls slowly start wanting more drama and try to shack up with me. I am like yeah sure I want to shack up with a chick who has her priorities about relationships all fucked up.

A-am I being baited?

You know the whole "nice guy" thing is a running meme online, right?

Dude I am not your straight up nice guy but I know many of my friends who are, and I have seen the way women react to them.

It is like they dont even exist or are treated like a child or plague.

So yeah meme it is but truth it is.

I have lost friends to this shit, tellimg them to stop being so nice and start being more cocky.

The majority of women are like pic related.

If you have ever dated and been dumped for being "boring no flare cause I know you wont ever cheat and like we dont fight enough to be truly in love".

lol yeah

probably because it's pseudo-intellectual and he doesn't really understand what makes the classics good in the first

>mfw kanye west book mid tier

Link?

where does it say so ITT you retard?

>be me get cheated on by slut gf
>heartbroken, get Veeky Forums
>she gets fat
>she tries to get with me again
>reject her and point out how unattractive she has become
>3 months later she's now dating a guy who's 5'4''

mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=QCa0_4KvdAA

Women would go after a tall guy who is a deadbeat over an MD millionaire.

Manlets, learn your place.

>And politics aside, Art of the Deal is a legit classic.

This is probably the first time this phrase has been uttered or typed unironically.

butthurt bitch boy spotted lmfao.

DJT is the 45th POTUS and there isn't shit you can do about it faggot.

feels good not having to worry about height

Women would rather date the drug dealer regardless because 'bad boy'

Now what's wrong with being a drug dealer.

A poll's only use is to find out how many people were willing to be polled.

Oh my sweet summer child

>Atlas Shrugged

what country even is that on the left?

they cant both rip each other off, china will fuck mexico up

>dont fight enough to be truly in love
This is the most asinine shit a woman can say.

this. pls do the survey

>rand-god tier
>tolkien-shit tier

first time I noticed "Clifford for president" in the middle tier oh god

Yeah, imagine hearing this dude. It floored me, I literally let out a fucking laugh like this has to be a fucking joke. What does that even mean?

We dont fight enough to be truly in love? Like how the fuck does that make any sense? What ass backwards shit has to run through your head to compute shit this stupid.

After it was said, was just like leave, dont come back dont contact just leave.

She contacted me later wanting me back WHILE having a boyfriend. Saying how no one understanded her like I did and how she felt safe and special.

I didnt answer back but I really wanted to say "we dont fight enough to be truly in love".

this looks like stale pasta....or you ripped it word for word from someone....can't tell...

>nice guys
>stable, respectable, honourable or loyal
LUL
U
L
Nice guys are feminine beta twinks.
>stable
Most of them have such high levels of estrogen they act like women (irrationally), if you're talking about economically most "nice guys" don't make enough money for the girls they want.
>respectable
I can't respect anyone who lets women walk all over them and can't get pussy or respect from women. They aren't assertive in any way.
>honorable
What makes them honourable, the fact that they CAN'T sleep around/cheat on women?
>loyal
This is truly the funniest one. Most "nice guys" will blow off their friends or even screw them over badly for a chance at pussy (spoiler: they don't have a chance).

Mexico I think

>

>Catch-22
>low tier
read it again

>atlas shrugged
>god tier
Want to know how I know you're Ayn Rand?

How tf is gatsby god tier? Shit sucks

>tfw big boy 5'10 prince of manlets
>tfw bitches still flock to me because face is the only thing that matters (unless you're a peasant manlet lmao)

Yes they are.
All women are like that
All women
Every single one
Stop deluding yourself.

Oh my god.
Trust nobody
You're right.
All of them

flaming faggot

Do people actually legitimately trust other people? How do you do that? It doesn't seem logical.

You can trust others. Just know what you're getting yourself into. Or you can go the mgtow path and go recluse or whatever they do.

Exactly. Most of the girls were most likely thinking of scarface not the average creepy real life dealer.

>Veeky Forums falling for Veeky Forums pasta

Fucking meatheads

It's called tit-for-tat.

>4832 anonymous votes -- could be anyone (trololol)
>0.0000690286 percent of the world's population
>0.0016106667 percent of the population of the United States
SOUNDS LEGIT TO ME

Also:
>No link to so-called 'poll' given by OP
>OP probably made up that graphic himself

OP confirmed for fag

Wtf has that got to do with actually trusting someone.