youtube.com/watch?v=l4gFHCpvbsk
youtube.com/watch?v=5YsGJz3j4os
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who?

no one cares

We all do ;_;

F

i miss him /sp/ ;_;

Why, he was a roiding faggot selling ineffective supps to insecure faggots like you

yet no one will ever remember your name after you die will they, you nobody piece of cunt. Say that to my face fuck up

he was a queer and so are you

The only people that care about that guy are the deeply homosexual aesthetics community and the bodybuilders who use him as a way to talk stupid weak retards into the 'aesthetics' lifestyle.

Mate shut the fuck up with that stupid shit

SICK CUNT BRAH YA RAVES BRAH CUNT HAHA CUNTS RAVES AH FUCK YA BRAH U CUNT

he was useless

Most people here started lifting after he died so do not understand how revered he was

paki cunt

u cunts mirin'

youtube.com/watch?v=m4R0lc0tT-Q

u r 1 cheeky cunt rnt u m8

literally the gayest shit on the internet

Fuck you dude.
The guy knew he was circling the fucking drain with the lifestyle he was leading.
It's why he spent so much time trying to be arnold 2.0 and get into modeling and shit.
But the lure of easy cash from the gays, his retarded use of gear and idiotic workouts, and his own dubious sexuality lead to his own downfall.

u mad

youtube.com/watch?v=l4gFHCpvbsk

exactly, i was lurking Veeky Forums back as late as like 2010 when i was still in my obese stages. I can single handedly blame all my success in the gym on finding aziz. Sure he was corny and shit but like he seriously was the one who motivated me to change my life. Not a lot of people on this board shitting on him and downplaying his life can say theyve changed peoples lives like that.

literally none of what you just typed out is accurate or even remotely describes him

He's a legend.

I'm not using a hyperbole or a metaphor. He's literally a legend. A person who is remembered by tales continuously distorted from generation to generation. With each iteration the tales of Zyzz became grander and grander

Each "generation" are the nyr that come in every year. And the old members gradually faded away

are you an old fag?

i really wish you'd kill yourself

Nah.

he was a weak human being, deal with it

I don't really care if anyone will remember my name because I won't give a fuck when I'm dead.
You're sucking the cock of a literal gay male stripper who roided his way to fame and died in a Thai sauna, an ignoble death fitting for a fucking degenerate kek.

Thai sauna banging ladyboys. While you sit at home and shit post on Veeky Forums.

/thread

lol who the fuck are you

Y are u so bitter LMAO

>Everyone knows Zyzz
>No one knows babyslayer

Bb.com was a mistake.

yeah like you. If you were here back when Zyzz was here you'd know that he was mostly ridiculed here, even he wasn't serious

Fucking same shit that happened with no homo and newfags not knowing what the fuck it was about I swear to god

He was insecure with women bro. He was a fag but not the literal kind

I like zyzz and all but that v neck is horrible.

Funny how every board has /their guy/

Miss him too brah ;-;

Nah I bet you were one of the fan boys that circle jerked in his pointless "u mad?" Threads.

>Be the months leading up to his death
>everyone semi fit cunt worshipped him at the alpha God
>he hover hands yo, he's not alpha on the inside
>NAH NAH HES ALPHA AS FUCK HE JUST DOESNT WANT TO TOUCH THAT FILTH

Personally I don't think zyzz was that bad, i mean hes an idiot of course, he died being stupid, but i think all the cancer that surrounds him is because of his fanbois and not because of him personally.

He was the personification of the dionysian spirit

50% of the threads on the misc were about him

ITT MAD BETA MANLETS

checked
Apex kek!

>grander and grander
I think that he's viewed as more and more of a faggot fraud every year.

Zyzz is just a myth, a fake persona. Do you really think humans can look that good?

Nah bro, it's all an illusion, created by the media to control men around the world to take better care of themselves

he was a faggot, and died like one.
He only made autistic kids they could gain muscle and suddently become the center of attention.
All he did was standard brosplit with steroids and people thought he was a god, when in reality he became the male equalent of basic bitch

he probably did way more in his short life than you've done so far, why are you so concerned with someone you've never met and have no affiliations with anyways?

THAT, if anything, is pathetic.

Does Veeky Forums continue to post earlier and earlier pics of him?

Every time I see the fucker I realize that, although I'm not as much of shreddedkunt, I'm fucking huge compared to him.

He can never leave if he's within you.

youtube.com/watch?v=5YsGJz3j4os

;_;

B O P P E D
O
P
P
E
D

Dead roider.

Bad health, bad habits, bad hair. Spawned an entire generation of douche bags.

What is everyones obsession with this PLUS raver brah retard?

Iitterally just YouTube him before seeing this thread and he seems like a brain-dead idiot.

>he seems like a brain-dead idiot

Oh, he was.
For some reason the beta skinnyfats here look up to him just because he used to post/troll here. I guess it makes them think "he's just like me111!!!!111!"

Losers.

PLUR***

He didn't spawn them, he was the arrogant self obsessed final stop to what happens to them though.

Ahhh, makes sense. Gives the cucks here something to aspire to be.

Please tell me how you die in a sauna?

>zyzz is just another tripfag who came from misc b/c a mod banned him there
>posts funny threads every now and then, tinder trolling, etc.
>it's funny, whatever
>people start making jokes about him being the king of aesthetics
>he fucking dies
>turns into the kurt kobain of bodybuilding
>jokes snowball into zyzz being some sort of legend (e.g. the creatine comic)
>newfags take jokes seriously like the dumb high school cunts they are
>zyzz worship begins
>"i will become a prince of aesthetics in zyzz's name!"

fuck me, Veeky Forums was a mistake

>"people start making jokes about him being the king of aesthetics"
Lol no.
He posted many vids where he called himself "Son of Zeus" or King of Aesthetics, way before Veeky Forums tripfagging.
Nice try tho.