You wake up in this body. How to correct it?

Ok Veeky Forums its how do we unfuck a body like this? time gain.

So, hypothetically, by magic or whatever, you wake up with a body like like pic related. You still have your face, except with the bloat and beard and all that added.

You're now 6'5" and 360 pounds. You have a truck load of muscle under your fat, and are profoundly strong.

You ignore the drug part, but if you want to be thorough, here the starting point; You also have been taking 500mg testosterone and 400mg Deca weekly for years. Are also a slin user, but not yet dependent. GHRP-6 is also in play for appetite stimulation and GH effects.

Your lifts are 850 DL, 700 SQ, 500 BP, and 400 OHP, you also have profound dynamic strength and can lift huge as stone, pull truckes etc... you got the strength that comes with this body.

This body will take at least 8 hours combined training through the week to maintain as is, and 8,000 calories a day.

What do you do? Specifically, and in detail. Do you just keep going as is? Do you decide to start cutting? What would be the end goal? How would you go about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/pretty-much
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

meant CAN ignore the drug component, but included it in case you want to discuss. If how one goes from drugging like a big strongfat to looking more aesthetic is interesting to you

don't talk about drug use if you have absolutely no idea about it.

>insulin without gh

brainless fucking idiot.

>360lbs
>only 900mg of the most basic gear

Fap to myself in the mirror for a week straight

GHRP-6 is often combined with Slin.

Most GH "users" are using counterfeit placebo

Perma bulkers on Slin and GHRP-6 running just under a gram a week of basic roids can get stupid huge. Higher doses come into play when guys wish to get really lean while holding the muscle.

Then what drugs do you think he's on? And then just use that as a starting point.

just because you have poorfag retards using chinaGH instead of using lower doses of pfizer or something doesn't make using slin without it any less retarded.

Define "unfuck."

What's the end game? Are we trying to go "aesthetic brah" mode? Because that's kind of gay.

I'd just want to cut down to like 275 and look like a beefier version of Dolph circa Rocky iv. And that can be done in like 8 months just through tinkering with diet. I'd throw in some moderate cardio once I got down to a weight where it wouldn't completely fuck my knees to powerwalk.

No need for fat burners.

Seriously power walking would hurt the knees of a strongman?

I mean I could see an equal weight on somebody who's knee joints aren't as strong causing issues, but I would think that a strongman would be able to hold up an hour of walking cardio on a treadmill just fine.

Those are pretty rubbish lifts for someone as fat and as roided as he is

Unfuck defined as "look good". Not all the way to ripped mode, or shredded, but say at least not look flabby and no more bloat in face.

That's pretty much my exact body but with bigger arms/better definition and I shave my shoulders/back. And don't have a neckbeard hipster beard.

> this is my exact body
> except for all these differences

Well, he'd only be 310 at 6'5" if he dropped 50 pounds of fat&water

850 DL and 400 OHP are pretty good. Most strongmen don't focus on BP as much as OHP, and with the wingspan of a 6'5" guy pressing in general is going to be more works as the weight travels further.

Seriously though 400 is not a rubbish OHP. Not at all.

Back in the 1990's Bill Kazmaier set a World Record for the Log Press, and OHP event of 379 pounds which stood for many years.

The 400 pound barrier wasn't even crossed until 2002 by Svend Karlsen

Are you retarded? the only difference is I've worked more on my arms and shaved, literally the whole body is unchanged.

Ok, assuming that is all legit, I would immediately drop the slin, and cut calories back to 4,000 a day, which should be easy. I'd also drop the GHRP-6.

I would switch the Deca out with EQ, or Masteron. Either way I'd add in a little bit of Mast.

I hour walking on treadmill daily.

I would keep training the basic strongman movements but I would reduce the weight to stuff I could handle for 8 reps or more. Focus would be to maintain muscle more than actually build new muscle.

Haircut, beard trip. Clipper to body hair.

Hopefully the skin tightens up with the fat loss. If not I'd get the excess belly skin removed.

At that point I would keep trying to lower the amounts of gear used until I find the right amount/combination to maintain the most possible and the lowest doses I could get away with.

I'd work on my game, dress decent, and I would travel to places with beaches and hot women. I'd get laid a lot. Seriously, Jacked at 6'5" with a decent face and if you got some game you will get plenty of pussy. That's assuming you got a good income a sense of style and can talk to women without spaghetti.

then its not exact is it you fuck

>Your lifts are 850 DL, 700 SQ, 500 BP, and 400 OHP
>That's pretty much my exact body

somehow i think you're just a fat guy

Fine, splitting hairs over the word exact vs. Similar.

He means he has a very SIMILAR body and composition.

Really? and at 6'5" and 360 pounds, what would his lifts have to be in order to not be rubbish?

My lifts aren't the same, I didn't say my lifts are the same, why are so many people ITT unable to read

Day 1: I have tried every browser at my disposal and it blows my mind because the pics just refuse to load.
Day 2: I have concluded that I must have received some sort of virus through my email. I have canceled all email accounts and reinstalled Windows 7 Ultimate x64. Pics still not loading.
Day 3: I'm running out of options here. There must be some glitch in the Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Operating System. Thanks Bill Gates. Switching to MAC OS X maybe this will prove effective.
Day 4: MAC OS X installation complete. I'm drawing a blank here. Pics still won't load. After ruling out software errors, I am convinced that there must be some lingering mechanical failure in my system. I have placed an order to newegg for rush delivery of a new Western Digital Caviar Black HDD. Will give this another shot tomorrow.
Day 5: Harddrive has arrived and has been installed. To no avail, the pictures will not load. I have not shaved or showered in a week. My clothes stink. I have lost my job...all because these confounded pictures will not load. I'm done with the whole electronics thing. I will be moving into an Amish community and this will be my last update on this issue. Good luck and good riddance

Hence why I said "pretty much exact" because it's not exact it's "pretty much" exact, is english not your first language or something?

And if so why do you go out of your way to start shit based on your lack of reading comprehension? Just stay quiet and don't draw attention to your flaws you fucking idiot.

> he thinks 'pretty much exact' is a correct term
> he talks shit about other peoples english use

I get yah Brah, you meant Similar. What are your stats and lifts?

you're an idiot

t. middle school english teacher

exact isn't a quantifiable statement.

it either is or it isn't.

dictionary.com/browse/pretty-much

Stop arguing on a point where you have no basis you absolute potato, sure I won't use the term in an academic or formal situation but anyone who has a half decent grasp of english understands what it means.

this body isn't that fucked at all, he looks like a good oly lifter honestly.

if he cut I bet he'd be very aesthetic, look at the bicep and forearm in left arm, big traps too, probably wide lats and good posture.

> someone pointed out a mistake on an anymous image board
> let me get super buttblasted about it

not one of those linked examples contains the word "exact"

>not one of those linked examples contains the word "exact"

Do examples usually incorporate every single possible use of the phrase?

Literally how are this many people this stupid? It has to be b8 at this point so I'll stop responding, you baited me well guys.

you don't

You go out and fuck as many traps as possible since they all prefer bears

> I'm not stupid
> everyone else is stupid

and because you love simpsons so much

an adult man is getting this upset people disagree with him on 4chin

W E W E
E W E W
W E W E
E W E W

Una vela papu

> 34 / 2 / 11

are you autistic

Keep the Test E and eat 2000 calories a day until I'm a sikkunt. Also do brosplit.

Needs more jaypeg