best pre?

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/yohimbine/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cum

ephedrine and caffeine

outlift or shatter

200mg Caffeine + 16mg of Yohimbine
You cannot eat for several hours before, or after. If you need more info read this examine.com/supplements/yohimbine/

Took Mesomorph for a while, liked the feeling of the DMAA.

Then I tried Pre Stack Ultimate, which was really a spoil when it comes to preworkout. Dissolves super easy, tastes like gatorade, and has 75mg of DMAA which gets you so fucking lit. Also doesn't give me the jitters which is really nice. The only downside, is that it's so stim heavy that it ruins your CNS/blood flow after you workout. You can't really do much, I could barely even jerk off.

Currently using Arez Black, tastes way worse, but my buddy raved about it. Not as heavy on stims, so it doesn't kill your CNS, gives a pretty great pump but I haven't had too much experience with it yet.

I see this white monster posted all the time they say the first sip is the best and it's a great pre workout maybe check that out.

Korn and crippling inadequacy issues

controlled lab white flood

Stimul8 by finaflex. Legal cocaine i swear

I hit my dick with a rubber mallet a few times

I recommend trying Monster Ultra!

I used to love No-xplode but I think it's been neutered I'm less happy with my most recent tub

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

Being a KV at 27, and edging in between sets has done wonders for my workouts. All that frustration and anger manifests pretty well.

rabies

No-xplode was great when in came out 8 years ago. It's been surpassed for and away now.

Personally I get the most precum from prostate stimulation, but everyone's different.

Best pre for pumps? dont need stims at all but would like a jucier pump

If you ain't Sippin'™ you ain't shit.

original formula jack3d

original formula ds craze

nothing these days, it's all 1,3 DMAA free because some retard drank like a whole tub of the og jack3d at once and died

Youre an idiot and completely wrong and about 2 years late. There are loads of pre workouts with DMAA back in them and you can even buy the powder straight. Go back to your cave.