OHP vs Bench for aesthethics

I think OHP is better. Bench with no OHP will get you tits and you wont look big if your shoulders are small. OHP with no bench will get you big shoulders and upper chest and you will look big on clothes.

>tfw cant do heavy standing OHP because of scoliosis

Are arnold presses good?

How bad is your scoliosis, and what is considered heavy for it? I have mild scoliosis

dora.jpg

still have to get my xray but I was diagnosed during a check up which is weird because I just found out now at 22
I was doing 3x5 but im afraid of a slipped disk

Nah if you have scoliosis you're pretty much fucked since you cant do most compound lifts. Try steroids + isolation moves to get bigger.

yeah Ive cut squats, dl, and bb rows. Pretty much only doing DB presses and isolations now it fucking sucks I just need a good alternative for standing OHP

Picture of severity of your scoliosis?

like I said above I still need an X-ray but it isnt a horrific case that I would need surgery for

Why do you not do both? Everyone I know who lifts does both, including myself.

you can do seated ohp

some gyms have actual seats for this pic related

when you do seated it's a lil easier and you don't need that much help from your core but your shoulders still get gud

Just meant photo of your back to see if it's something that would even be noticeable if you walked by

No it isnt. Dont want to take a photo because I am skele w/ some bacne but Ive gotten compliments on my posture

Yes I do both but I want to adjust which lift should I do more, bench or OHP. I was just giving extreme case what happens if we only do one of the lift.

To add to this user, you can also do seated dumbbell shoulder presses. Dpn't think you require a barbell on this one.

I do both but prefer OHP to press because it's more challenging to progress on.

why is he pushing down the barbell:S

Whats the weight of your 3x5?
I have 16 degree scolio and in at 40kg 3x5. Should i be worried?

Neither will give good shoulders. Front delt doesn't contribute much to aesthetics. Side delt is not used in ohp

>vs
>Aesthetics

Pick one. If you want to look aesthetic you do OHP and Bench.

Why not just do incline? Shoulders and chest.

>Bench with no OHP will get you tits and you wont look big if your shoulders are small
that's why you do a shit ton of lateral raises.

This motherfucker

Deadlifted over 600lbs. I think you're being a pussy.

Fucking wrong. Medial delt prevents the bar from falling forward while the front delt pulls the arm into extension

I always felt that incline bench was too hard on my tendons between my pecs and front delts.