How do I become smart?

Srs. I'm tired of being that dumb meathead who doesn't even know 8x6 without thinking about it first. I only got by in high school and collage was intimidating for me so I drobbed out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DsVzKCk066g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

medfag here, i still pause on 8x6 even though I do very well on rotations and such. Don't over think it man, everyone is stupid at something.

Read books, practice logic/math.
Also it may sound like a meme answer but learning programming would be helpful because it starts you on learning how to break down problems into manageable, achievable steps that take you closer to your final objective.

>collage
>drobbed out
>"adult daycare (college) is too intimidating"

becom majishin

Amphetamines.

get a hobby that stimulates you intellectually.

i always say you need 3 things to be happy in life:
-physical stimulation (i. e. going to the gym)
-creative stimulation (i. e. playing an instrument, painting, etc, not enough people do this)
-intellectual stimulation

for many people, the intellectual stimulation comes from school and later working a intellectually challenging job.
if you aren't in school and have a dull as fuck/physical job, you have to get it from somewhere else and in my opinion
being properly intellectually stimulated if your life doesn't ask for it is the hardest of those 3 things on the list.

many people look for it in politics, trying to think critically about very multifaceted situations, but sadly if often ends up
with them just wanting to confirm their beliefs and absolving themselves of any intellectual honesty.

i guess in the end the best thing you can do is to go into everything you do with a critical thinking mindset. it's really hard to say what you can do without knowing your interests etc.

anyway hope it works out for you.

Cocaine and adderall. Limitless

Oh no I spelled college wrong
>tfw I continue to show my stupidity

You also spelt dropped wrong.

Fuck

I too dropped out of collage and became mentalism.

drobbed*

>Read books
>Talk to people
>Watch documentaries or historical shows and movies

You don't the closest you get is being knowledgeable

Your brain works like a muscle, the more you use it the better it gets at whatever you were using it for. It does this by strengthening neural pathways, some pathways are so used you don't even have to think to do things, for example walking.

>doesn't even know 8x6 without thinking

Lucky you.

I'm forced to think about it, I don't know why, I just have to.

I mean you can remember the right answer, but you can also calculate the answer.

But what if you stopped calculating the answer, but remembering them instead?

I suck at math, and I don't practice it since my dysphasic brain has different brain structure than most people have.

And you all have to deal with it, because I must.

Exercise primes the brain to learn faster.

source:
youtube.com/watch?v=DsVzKCk066g

>drobbed

>Limitless

this was good

This. It can kick your ass and frustrate to you, but you will become more able and might even be able to get a job at it without a diploma.

just do math more often and you'll get good at it. you can even treat simple calculations like that using distributive property if it makes more sense to you.

It's genetic

Sorry

Go back to college you pucci.

They kick me out every time I try to work out at the library. Apparently its not cool to throw around weights there.

Maths and other skills need practice to keep their sharpness. If you're out of education for several years and don't regularly use math in you job you'll quickly lose whatever you were able to do in high school.
It's the same for reading. If you read daily you'll have a much easier time formulating your thoughts than if you only read a book a month.

>He didn't do KUMON as a child

4 MORE QUESTIONS KU 'MON

you don't, intelligence is genetic

Play some chess, read non-fiction

Mostly, there is a great deal of plasticity in regards to the mind, so intellectual stimulation will improve your intelligence.
The opposite is also true.

I was a dumb fuck too user, still am but considerably less so.Anyway like a lot of the people here said reading books are really helpful, studying highschool level math can help, studying variety of subjects will help, learning a language will help, basically shit that stimulates your brain.It's like the more you use your muscles the stronger they become, brain is very much like that.

>How do I become smart?
early childhood education is the route to having higher intelligence
if you're already older than 8 years old, you're most likely stuck with your special brand of stupid

Do you want to become smart or do you want to become intelligent?

If you live in a communist country and you're young, you might still be able to go to college and have the government pay for it.

this. chess will make ur entire brain function better actually as well as getting insane natty IQ

Play Lumosity for them brain gains. Especially for quick decision making and calculations.

decent post

>I'm tired of being that dumb meathead who doesn't even know 8x6 without thinking about it first.
mfw I'm in CE and I still have to do 8x5 first before 8x6

What is 2^8? If you can't come up with answer in 3 seconds you should leave CE

I don't even remember what the fucking ^ sign meant

2 to the 8th power you absolute fuck up

>collage
>drobbed

2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2 right? it's been awhile...
=256