Tfw you already ate all your calories

Tfw you already ate all your calories.

This is my life now.

>tfw keep getting invited to parties or nonsense
>tfw all they serve is high calorie food
>tfw I ate half a sandwich for lunch and have been starving all day. Currently cooking chicken breast

Shit sucks man.

what the fuck is this

you will adjust, i've been at a 700 calorie deficit for some time now and you'll just start to get used to the feeling.

App called myfitnesspal. I use it to track calories and macros. It's free to use btw.

no I mean are you seriously eating 800 calories of plain pasta with 500 calories of eggs

Yea bro. Whatever it takes.

>3 cups of pasta for breakfast

I don't think that's what it takes user

8 large eggs for the brotien

>1500 kcal
You're overdoing it, unless you're a woman. Dudes should eat 1800-1900.

Not op but I cut on 1200-1400 calories and was tired as fuck and barely maintained my strength but made fatloss gains.

this what the fuck are you doing?

>every man requires the exact same calorie range

>and was tired as fuck
This is why you do 1800-1900. Cutting lower than that as a man is simply not healthy brah.

Unless you're a fucking 5'2" manlet, you have no reason to go under 1800 except stupidity.

>eating simple carbs
dude wtf
eat chicken breast

I'm 5'8 200 lb. How much should I eat to make GAINS and get shredded?

>This is why you do 1800-1900. Cutting lower than that as a man is simply not healthy brah.

PSMF exists for a reason brahbrah.

1800-1900 is good too but 1200-1400 is just so much quicker.

YOU SONOFABITCH DELETE THIS BLASPHEMOUS PEPE AT ONCE
>and check em

>tfw when cutting on 2500kcal not even intermediate or fat, just 6'2"

>tfw eating 1lb of meat a day along with 4 eggs and 250g of carbs with butter and whole fat milk and peanut butter

>tfw when I'm worried about when I start bulking because I have a hard time eating enough

life is pretty good brah's

Read the goddamn sticky bruh.

Lol. I'm 78kg of mostly muscle at 5'5 and cutting on 1550, so someone lighter than me and a bit taller can still cut on around 1500.

That is a tiny ass amount of cals. I'm 6'1" 190 and I'm eating nearly 3000 cals a day at maintenence. Not bragging, you just might want to check your TDEE, unless you are a woman or tiny person. That's the only way I found out what I should be getting

4 SCOOPS C'MON

Are you extremely active all day? That's very high for your stats unless your job is physical.

How are you this active? Me I'm a lazy fuck and if I don't go on the exercise bike then I maintain my weight at 1800 calories a day.

5'11" 170 lbs
My maintenance is 3200 cal. Get on my level faggots

5'1" at 1500 - 1700 calories a day. Womanlet.

I've been making solid progress. I'll hit my target weight in one year, which I will then begin replacing my wardrobe to the style(s) I want to have. Feels good.

>I'm 6'1" 190
So you're fat?

4 SCOOPS C'MON

1500 kcal a day lol, what are you going for? Skelly mode??

Eat 2200-2600 kcal of healthy food and you'll lose more weight and look better. (If you're fat this will work) and you wont confuse your body

fuckin 3600 if you're have an active job if not 3200~, eat clean tho

You must be very fat and very manlet with that intake, holy shit. I'm 6'1 and lose weight with anything less than 3600 kcal / day