What do you think of Alex (YouTube: AlphaDestiny)

Other urls found in this thread:

extratorrent.cc/torrent/4567385/Starting Strength Basic Barbell Training (3rd Edition).html
mediafire.com/file/cfodbhidjmvs9wh/Naturally-Enhanced.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reg gym bro. nothing interesting. Needs to shave that moustache also

hes a fucking jew

>ugly facial hair
>annoying voice
>manlet

literally sub human.

>50 dollar program
What do you suppose you get

Favorite YouTube fitness channel, mostly good advice that actually works in practice

Tryhard manlet jew.

He teaches you advanced rack pulls and advanced power shrugs

>RACK PULLS
>RACK PULLS
>RACK PULLS

Rack pulls are for people who are too retarded to deadlift.

faggot who is currently promoting here under the OP. Sells shitty programs for cash so you know he's a phony. Should probably kill h himself or die of cancer.

He gives good advice for natties. And I respect that he doesn't lie about his height like Matt Bogus, who claims he's 5'6.5" even though he's a 5'4" turbo manlet.

probably one of the best natty youtubers that actually knows what hes talking about and gives great advice. u dont even need to buy his program so stop calling him a jew, if he was a real jew he wouldnt even give out free advice

Such an autist. His videos are cringe as fuck.

alex pls go

Him and George Leeman are the best

I'm scared of him, in the sense that he forces the apple because he can't get the grapes. He disencourages EVERYONE from his channel from getting ripped and lean because he can't..

I think his program is better than Kinobody's or any other youtubers paid programs.

But yeah his program is basically westside barbell which is available for free on the internet. Only difference is his is full body.

>ugly manlet who tells people to stay above 15% bodyfat and pretends he has the secret to looking like a roider without roids
dboldestiny is a massive phaggot

Husbando mode.

are you an idiot? you can rack pull more than double the amount you can deadlift in most cases which will wreck hell on your upper back.

rack pulls above knees are better for your upper back development than deadlifts are and don't really have any injury risk to them.

Legit good advice that works for the average natty.Is hated because he isn't some sellout brand like kinobody and isn't some metrosexual aesthetic homo.

>sells several programs for $50 each
>isn't a sellout brand
pick one user

His entire youtube channel is content marketing in order to make sales on his programs. I know this because I'm an online marketing graduate and I researched alphadestiny a bit

(even bought his natural enhanced program to see what he is about)

talks like he knows all this shit about training but never actually shows any research supporting him, broscience 101

His program [$50] seems overpriced.

Consider:

Starting Strength - $10
Practical Programming - $10

(Kindle versions)

He says that he does behind the back deadlifts because his elbows hyperextend.

I'm not sure I buy that. My elbows hyperextend and I still pull conventional.

His biggest problem is that his whole channel is full of content for intermediate lifters and above, but you make money selling to novice lifters.

I will say that his programming style is pretty cool. I didn't buy his book, but here's what I get from his videos:

Heavy Day - Beginning of week
Light - Mid Week
General Physical Preparation (GPP) work on off days as needed (i.e. Conditioning work with moderately heavy things like sandbags)

Also, he really likes neck training.

Correction:

Light should be "Volume"

this
pic related is a screencap of his "Naturally Enhanced" program and the alleged sources he "used". But he never refers to them in his book.

This kid also claimed in all of his old videos that he is a personal trainer. But he never showed any proof of his educational background.

alphadestiny is a small Blaha 2.0, fake as fuck

forget pic...
alpha destiny read 4 textbooks about fitness and now thinks he has a phd in exercise science and is a certificated trainer...

better than 99% of """fitness"""" youtubers

99% other trainers dont even read shit. Only articles on the internet written by other bros. 4 is considerably better than 0.

I swear to god there is a new thread on this guy everyday trying toncause drama. As someone who's been watching him since he only had 9006 subs I can honestly miss the days when his channel was YouTube's best kept secret and was just good advice. Now it's comment sections full of bullshit. I comment on all his bids btw my username is trip related. Fuck u guys ruined alphadestiny.

Consider its 400+ pages long. Idiot.

FIVE
FOOT
FIVE

phd in broscience, uses anecdotal evidence as ghospel. Smooth talker though, especially with the ladies (he lowers his tone so they get the implication) ;)

end-boss at the end of the rainbow

Unironically, I think he gives very solid advice for someone that doesn't want to spend a lot of time in the gym

Solid training advice. Promotes full body workouts.

>are you an idiot? you can rack pull more than double the amount you can deadlift in most cases which will wreck hell on your upper back.

Uh oh. Are you telling me I should put 500 lbs on the bar the first time I try rack pulls?

Yes, but film it and post in fit humour.

>Consider that starting strength is fucking free

extratorrent.cc/torrent/4567385/Starting Strength Basic Barbell Training (3rd Edition).html

I assume the same, but explain if I'm correct in my reasoning.

He makes sure to constantly reference his product. All of his SM serve exclusively to build his brand name/reference his product and its credibility?

I also noticed how he is like other YouTube promoters in that he takes an active role (while still more subtle) in disparaging the competition.

cept he's Italian

I do a 2 day split already, but both days are high reps, I'm getting tired of it. Who has naturally enhanced? I can't find any routines like the one he sells. I want to do full body twice a week with good variation and actually make gains. I don't wanna make something up

>Are you telling me I should put 500 lbs on the bar the first time I try rack pulls?

>tfw i did this and i'm completely fine

Im doing his hybrid program. Im intermediate upper body but novice lower body. The thing is that I can't do trap bar DL in my gym cause it lacks the equipment, is it reall that big of a difference or should I cut some volume to adjust with conventional.
The day that you do DL looks like this

Box Squat 3/5×4-6
Overhead Press 3×4-6 (if you benched Monday) at 90% of previous 5×4-6 weight or Bench Press 3×4-6 (if OHP on Monday) at 90% of previous 5×4-6 weight
Trap-Bar Deadlift 2×4-6
Chinup 3x Bodyweight
Standing Cable Crunch 3×10-20

Should I do one set conventional or two sets?
Keep in mind I train for strenght development in general, I don't necesarilly want to compete at the moment.
Thanks bros

Good videos on building neck muscles and trap muscles.

Nothing else is that great.

start with the same weight as deadlifts then keep adding until you can't lift the bar up anymore. you do need straps though for very heavy weight because any kind of grip will fail at some point even though you can still lift it easily with straps.

you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out.

I mean I can deadlift 300 lbs normally. I don't think I can rackpull 600 lbs

he was shredded to the bone like 2 years ago so idk wtf ur on about

like i said, start with the same weight as you can deadlift and keep adding weight. you'd be surprised how much you can rack pull.

i can diddy 200 kg (440 lbs) for 8 reps and the first time i did rack pulls i pulled 300 (660) pretty easily with straps. the next day soreness in upper back and traps was unreal.

I have his program PDF if you guys want it. I'll upload it to mega or something when I get on my laptop

do it, I am legit interested because I watch him a lot and just want to see what his program is about.

uploading now

i thought his channel was satire but no he legit thinks he is some sort of alpha male

because being alpha is all about mentality

nice

Should the bar be in contact with you when you start the rack pull rep? I feel like it shouldn't, but I've only tried rack pulls like twice.
The level I pull from is right above the knee more or less (no other heights to choose from), and it feels wrong. I feel like my lower back goes into flexion. When I deadlift the bar doesn't touch at that point on my thighs either.

holy fuck sorry it took so long. mega was being annoying with my account login

here's a mediafire link

also make sure you have adblocker enabled. this website is cancer with ads

Fuck man there's an FBI warning on page two.
HE SET US UP FUCKING NUKE YOUR HARDDRIVES GUYS

yeh if you arent weak

The faggot's bullshit is shitting up /plg/ currently. Fuck him and his low-tier meme programs.

yes it should. if it isn't you just have moment arm that you have to overcome and you won't be able to lift as much.

>bend your knees a little and keep the bar in contact with your quads at all times
>lock your shoulders down and backwards
>raise your chest to get better lat activation
>lock your elbows and keep your arms straight
>push the floor away with your feet just like you do in deadlift
>lock out at the top just like you do at deadlift and hold it for as long as you can

Consider that SS+PP is also over 400 pages.

MICROWAVE YOUR HARDDRIVE NOW

the real mvp

it's basically a deadlift that starts above knees. if it makes you visualize it better imagine that you have already pulled it from the floor and the bar is now just above knees and all you need to do now is lock it out

download before it's dmca'd

I like him. He can be a bit douchey at times but I guess that's also the "alpha" persona he's trying for. Gives decent advice too.

anti piracy might fuck you up, stay safe user

a 15% bf manlet. His trap size has gotten to his head.

Youre doing gods work OP, thanks.

His program is nothing special. It's full body westside barbell. Westside barbell itself is available for free on the internet. The book contains the program and its science + science & broscience tips for getting bigger.

nice, ty man

what a legend cheers bro