Supplements that changed your life

My /fit friends its time to give back

Heres the supplements that i have been taking that have had a significantly positive impact on my life

Korean red ginseng- Take this daily. More energy/focus, more clarity of thought

Whole food multivitamin- A multi where the vitamins aren't pissed away and it isn't 5000% your DV of B12

Valerian root- allegedly gives you deeper sleep. All i know is when I take this I have more energy during the day and feel on point an hour or so after I wake up. Still wake up kinda drowsy

NeuroIGNITE- Theres a whole field of "cognitive enhancers" called nootropics. While Im sure theres an intricate way to blend individual ingredients together, taking this pill has been amazing. Amazing focus, I can sit in lecture for hours and not even flinch.

Calcium+Magnesium- I wasn't getting my electrolytes, and i often felt like my mind couldn't connect to my muscles to make them work or like I was fatigued for no reason. I take NOW FOODS calcium magnesium every morning and after every workout, feel great.

Maca- If you're not taking maca, you're fucking yourself over.
And that's some of the more low-key things I've discovered through personal experience that have made me feel like I'm on my A game. What supps have you guys found that help you?

I find that caffeine wakes me up in the morning, you can buy it in capsule form or you can get it from coffee and most soda drinks

Already use ginseng, multivitamin. Instead of valerian root, I use melatonin. I also take milk thistle, gingko biloba, arginine/citrulline. And many more.

testosterone enanthate

>testosterone enanthate
>not using parabolin
never gonna make it.

Why gingko biloba specifically?

I ask cos the Neuroignite I'm taking has 50mg of gingko biloba in it as well as St john's wort and phosphatidylserine

Its funny m8, i Had to avoid caffeine since it makes me jittery and anxious, like suppressed my appetite. That's why I fiddled with these other things.

Lots of Vitamin C actually. 2000-3000mg daily has helped me overcome my social autism. Doctor Linus Pauling did extensive research on C, its almost a miracle Vitamin.
Also Zinc

HE DID RESEARCH THAT RUINED HIM HAHA YOU'RE A FAGGOT FOR BELIEVING THAT SHIT, aka placebo gains
All you need is daily Vitamin D, Omega 3 and 6
Weekly testosterone

This. 50,000IU of Vitamin D and fish oil. Changed my life.

How so? What did they do for you? I've been taking fishoil daily for awhile now but I can't tell if I'm being jew'd

>l-arginine, l-cartinine, vit D, pynocenol, ginseng
with lots of liquids, if i dont fap for 4 or 5 days i can fill a shot glass

>Korean red ginseng
Could just have coffee or a caffeine tablet.

>Whole food multivitamin
Unnecessary with a good diet

>Valerian root
Tried this for about a week, i woke up feeling better but it made me shit blood

>NeuroIGNITE
seemslegit.jpg

>Calcium+Magnesium "I take NOW FOODS calcium magnesium"
5c has been deposited into your paypal account

>Maca
I aint an old lady with no sex drive

Orange Triad,Health IQ, and Red Ghost by Controlled Labs.

DNP
Went from 3-4 months of cutting to 2 weeks.

L-Theanine - quit taking benzos, but 200mg in the morning and before bed keeps me fairly anxiety free. Also has great synergy with caffeine.

Caffeine - 300mg pwo halps

DMAA - Amazing energy at the gym. Euphoric and utilitarian. Truly a gift from Brodin. Ordering a KG soon of this stuff.

What non prescription thing can I take to be more masculine?

Zinc will help a small amount.
VitD will help your complexion if you don't get a lot of sun.
Do you mean act manlier or look?

you can start exercising and dieting properly

Did you read any of Linus Paulings work? The reason cancer is such a pandemic in this country is because of his bullshit. His entire family died of cancer because they thought he was a god on earth. Turns out too much vitamin A, C, and E out weigh the oxidant/antioxidant ratio and create free radicals which in turn become cancerous.

The medical equivalent of his work today is the woman who made Airborn. A SCHOOL TEACHER.

>not a single person mentioning the best, most researched, and extremely effective supplement on the market

Creatine easily changed my life. I was off it for a while, hopped back on and all my lifts increased by 5-10lbs in a day. It's dirt cheap, helps you drink tons of water, and it works.

There was also a study done that says people dosed with creatine do 10% better on memory tests. And maybe it's just placebo, but my memory has been really good since I started taking creatine again.

>Do you mean act manlier or look?
Both, honestly.

Thanks!

What's the right amount for zinc and vitamin d? I already take men's one a day (pic)

20-30mg usually.
VitD depends how little sun you get. I never leave the house and I'm taking 5000iu. Wouldn't go higher than that.
During summer I plan to drop to 2000iu and get a small tan.

Would you recommend Creatine for a fat fuck trying to lose weight? I've been on the fence about using PWO with Creatine in it

>50,000 IU of Vitamin D a day
I sincerely hope that's a typo...

Only if you're not predispositioned to balding. Otherwise have it.

Salt, at least 5g per day. Best supplement I've ever taken.

>predispositioned to balding

Fuck. The left side of my head is thinning, or I fucked my scalp up with hair dye as an angsty teenager. I guess it's time to see if I have to put the gun in my mouth or not

Worrying about vitamin D toxicity is retarded, it's like worrying about drowning when you're dying of thirst.

>Too much of anything can never be a bad thing.
>Being this stupid.
Remove yourself from the gene pool.

>50,000 IU is too much D3
Enjoy your vitamin D deficiency, poor sleep quality and sub-par gains.

Is magnesium worth taking?

If you have trouble sleeping ZMA is the best.

What helps fight hair loss from stress?

weed

Zinc and Vitamin D.
Shiét, never felt better. Horny as fuck, tho. Thats not that good if you are on Nofap, but at least it gets me out of the house to lóok for woman.

Give me feedback on what I should add to already taking this multivitamin daily

>supplements that changed your life
>that first sip of the day

Never taken a supplement besides when I had vitamin gummies as a kid
What are some essentials? I go a long way to take care of my skin, but I don't know shit about regular supplements

dude, the upper limit for regular people is 1000iu.

Are you retarded? Where the fuck would you ever find this much vitamin D naturally.

>St john's wort
I also take St John's wort.
I take ginkgo biloba mainly because it's been shown to help fend against alzheimer's. Also, the chinese believe it is good for health. Overall, I don't really have good reason.

Multivitamin, fish oil, ZMA everyday and melatonin when I need it, creatine. Generic preworkout if I need a kick in the pants to motivate me to lift. Coffee.

99% of other supplements are useless garbage or they work but completely fuck over your body in the long run (e.g. phenibut)

whats the best time of the day to take Vitamin D?

good whole food multi, zinc, vitamin D3, magnesium+calcium i'd say are the essentials

then the next level IMO would be the other stuff listed in the original post

Morning.