Tfw you spent THOUSANDS of hours on Veeky Forums when this time could have been better spent doing something productive

>tfw you spent THOUSANDS of hours on Veeky Forums when this time could have been better spent doing something productive

Nah

I'd just spend it playing video games, watching TV shows, listening to music, or going on 4 hour long walks.

I'm socially isolated and have no interests.

When I'm not studying (mature age student) or lifting or cooking, I'm usually on Veeky Forums or watching something on Youtube.

You could become socially extroverted, though. and perhaps find new interests if you spent time trying new things.

roll to leave Veeky Forums
dubs = a week
trips = a month
quads = year
Quints + = forever
best of luck lads
we're all gonna make it

I'll roll.

>become extroverted

That's impossible. If anyone actually managed to "become extroverted" they were always an extrovert to begin with.

I've been introverted my entire life, and I am turning 30 soon. Remember, not everyone on this image-board is 16 pretending to be 18 to avoid getting banned, many of us are actually fairly old.

The fact that so many people on Veeky Forums think you can just make a change in life makes me realise how young everyone here is. It reminds me back when I was 15-21. I always thought I'd eventually grow out of my autism and become a normie, but that never happened. You guys remind me of myself, being all optimistic and delusional, thinking that eventually I'll be a normie, for sure!

I've just witness my younger cousin go from a delusional optimistic teenager to a depressed adult, once he realised he wasn't going to become some successful adult, and he fell into the shit-life and became incredibly depressed because of it. This was the same cousin who use to make fun of me for being a social failure, now he is one himself. Funny that.

roll.

roll, I am 15 years old and post on this board regularly

Truth. Lots of truth.

31 here. 30s are a lot more peaceful so far though, I've finally accepted who I am and just roll with it. Took me until like 27-28 to figure that out.

Now excuse me while I go to bed at 10pm

MODS, sorry kid

rolling, set me free

set me free

You're just a pathetic loser who's content with mediocrity.

roll

Yeah I'm up for it. This place has lost its charm a long time ago.

t.

see you tomorrow

Keep rollin rollin

pls quints

Roll

>he isn't going to be the alpha male rich womanizer he has imagined himself being for the last decade

But I am.

Stop judging people by your experiences as a loser.

don't forget, you're here forever

You're on Veeky Forums, you're anonymous, you don't have to lie here, kid.

Does it make you feel better to assume everyone is like you?

>I always thought I'd eventually grow out of my autism and become a normie, but that never happened. You guys remind me of myself, being all optimistic and delusional, thinking that eventually I'll be a normie, for sure!

That's because you never did anything you stupid piece of shit. Why are you even here instead of /r9k/? Are you even into fitness? or is this another year of you trying to stick to your "new years resolutions"?

I've been lifting since 2010. You were probably no older than 10 years old back then you delusional child.

Don't get yourself banned on here, remember your mummy pays for the internet, not you. Her house, her rules.

>Trying to be condescending when he's a self admitted autist and loser

What is actually wrong with you? That deadend job not working out so well?

kiss and make up children, stop flinging shit and start eating it fags

>tfw have been on Veeky Forums often since 2010 and still get most of what I want out of life

people don't spend their free time woodworking and reading books, OP, they watch Netflix and play video games

this is a substitute for that, and I'd say it's much more productive in terms of what you can gain

You can mock me all you want, you will look back on this and realise I was right and you were ignorant. You're too young to understand right now, but you will one day. I wonder how long you'll stay in that delusional dream world of yours. Reality will hit soon enough, it just depends on how hard that hit of reality is.

quints revert - you must stay here forever

take me awaaaaay

Right about what?

I'm not like you, I'm not autistic nor am i a loser.

I should An Hero. Really.

Muh

roll

Oh, but you will be.....you.....will.....be

What's going to happen?

Am I going to breakup with my girlfriend, lose all my friends and lose my job?

>Find your passion and lose your mind in your field
>Rollin, will leave
>Or die trying

pls

roll

hmm,. reroll

Your GF will eventually become "unhappy" and move on, leaving you devastated and questioning what you did wrong.

Your friends will all move away with GF or wife, who will make them hate their lives, which will cause a rift between you and them.

Your job will eventually lose it's appeal and you'll soon be constantly looking for another job, but you'll never change jobs because you'll be too afraid of change and leaving your comfort zone.

You'll then come back on Veeky Forums and complain about how you didn't expect any of this to happen despite being told it would.

>fuck

okay

please free me

rolling altought I will see you all tomorrow

Pls

Check out these quints

You sound really unhappy with your life.

Wew lawd...

hmm

Roll

you might be right at some point

but you're also disgusting depressed scum trying to drag us down with you

so fuck you and your life user

Rollin breh!!!

I somehow rolled dubs the last two times I saw something like this, let's see what happens

I literally can't imagine what this person and his life looks like to write these posts.

Fugg one off :( LET ME FREE

Rollin

im coming here tomorrow

>something productive
Normie's favorite buzzword
Usually it means socializing because they can't come up with anything else

Lord grant me sweet release

No retard it means learning a skill or doing something that will actually have something to show for it like making money

>implying everyone off of Veeky Forums is doing this

>Implying anyone implied that

I'm not a teenager, I have a job

lets roll this

I love all you hopeless degenerate faggots.

Should probably leave anyway
Roll

llor

please let me leave

Dubs, I'm not sure I'm ready to leave

cant

DUCK

roolin

roolll

SO CLOSE

Bye guys :(

i wanna make it brah

let me out

Rolllll

I wanna join them

roll

Rolling for numerical ouija so I can justify staying. If you really wanted to leave all you faggots would leave if you got singles and use dubs, trips and quints to stay

trying again

>implying I'll even get a get

sure

Roll

Please god

What the literal fuck is wrong with this retard? Everytime anyone points out what he's said he just ad anno's the argument. People like you make this board worse.
Oh, and I'm 27, thanks.

Fuck this just one more time

Lads plz

>off by one both times
Just fuck my shit up senpai

Roll

I want to be you
come on baby

Rip. See you in a week fags

save me from the nothing ive become

roll

God help us

uh oh

save me

please...I need a break from this cancer...

Heyo there