Started out browsing pol and bb.com in 2011-2012

>started out browsing pol and bb.com in 2011-2012
>hungry skelly lanklet at the time and still in high school 17
>take everything to heart and strive to make it like zyzzbrah
>make great beginner gains for a few months and future looks so bright
>ff 2017
>still havent made it due to on again off again routine and bad diet
>realize zyzz was younger than me when he died
>realize im out of that age where i can be a sick cunt and slay bitches and live life
>realize now im an adult with a job and responsibilities
>realize even if i ever make it it will take at least another year and a half of dedication and by then ill be that weird 25 year old who is trying desperately to be young and hip again

Who else here /sadcunt/?

>browsing pol
hope you grew outta that one mate

how is it weird being 25
t. a 23 year old

>25
>not young

You have until your early thirties at least. The only exception is if you have kids or something.

Nigga im 28 and I got atleast 2 more years before I could even joke about having made it.

Eat-lift-sleep and stop posting bullshit here (or pol)

Age doesn't really matter, it's how well you age. Take care of yourself and you can make your "20's" last until your mid to late 30's at least

Hop on gear now then pussy

Go be a bartender. That lifestyle is acceptable into your 40's if you look the part.

>TFW look really young
>TFW 26 now
>TFW people have suddenly started complementing me for how young look
>TFW years of taking care of my skin and hair while getting shit on for being an agelet are finally paying off

MOMMY GIVE MILKY

Just turned 25. I feel no different than when I turned 18.

Also OP. It doesn't matter what age you decide to get ripped. Get over that pathetic mentality. I'll be running and lifting until I'm physically unable.
Though i have been out of the gym for 6 months due to elbow tendonitis. Fml.

Fuck all of you. I am almost 46 and I just started lifting about a month ago.

Bruh I can feel that fucking elbow tendinitis coming on. I started feeling it after preacher curls and seated db tricep extensions and it hasn't gone away in like 3 weeks.

Is there any way to keep lifting hard as fuck and avoid that shit getting worse?

>realize zyzz was younger than me when he died
>realize im out of that age where i can be a sick cunt and slay bitches and live life
>realize now im an adult with a job and responsibilities
>realize even if i ever make it it will take at least another year and a half of dedication and by then ill be that weird 25 year old who is trying desperately to be young and hip again

How can anyone think 25 is old? Dude I just turned 35 and I'm still being a sick cunt and slaying bitches and living life, lifting five times per week and got a job that fits around my life.

Also, no kids. Don't get married, don't have kids and you live life the way you want forever. Simple.

No idea man, I've got it on my left elbow now and it fucking sucks. But trying to do more makes it hurt worse. I'm two weeks into smolov Jr for squats now to keep some work out but it's fixing miserable not doing any upper body. I'll slowly bring in some very light work but it'll be more for keeping in a routine and for the mental satisfaction than the gainz.

Don't overdo it, it's better to go easy for a few weeks than fuck your tendons and set your training back for months and months.

18 soon 19
>getting that perfect beach body
>first sip is not a maymay

Good on you man. Seriously, I admire that.
Though, I'd be getting on a slight test boost when I'm your age

Guy who's been KIA from gym for 6 months due to elbow tendonitis.

I'll tell you what I've learned:
- Stay away from barbell squats - the position of the arm worsens elbow tendonitis (elbow valgus stress).
- rest your elbow completely for 3 or 4 with ice and inflammation cream
-after rest enter into a form of rehab. I have golfers elbow so i do certain movements for that
-looks up particular stretches too.

My biggest mistake was not deloading amd oushing through the elbow pain. Fuckin hell lads. The strength progress felt so goos i didnt want to stop ;-;
Rest and deloading is so important

People think I'm a Freshman and I'm a Senior in University.

Made it right??
Ha-haaa

No squats? Why live?

If it's relevant, I only do high bar and the pain I have is on the outer part of the arm, not inner. So far squatting doesn't aggravate it.

Any recommendations on creams?

I would start the definition of 'making it' by legit not browsing /pol/ - misery loves company, just like mediocrity m8

inspiring, where you live man?

my dad is like 40 something and still slays

the reason most guys don't is they get soft bodies and soft minds
it's all about your attitude

>browsing pol

stopped reading right there