/plg/ Powerlifting General

Thread dedicated to the SPORT of POWERLIFTING.

powerliftinggeneral.com/

>national record edition

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfn4wy-9lc3mO5ObkoBU_Bf2GUtkr42gCyZS_hzeD4I/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8YmCRV8hL4VFdMtuSzNAM_0wjPF4lj1HxHFEnMVers/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nIdEHDGktGptKsWDQzowXkmHeM6XGMFj-TnGdQKLmY/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1htZVT7ltLYVBSB3Uh9PQKqARitj46IEgihbo3Uu04P0/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12NUdKocJ2GnpjFXei-N_doL7NM6aT-LwulkS8LQwGEk/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Yt4THa8mZNR81aUcgDVgdqTpc3GiAKLenx3Z7id0yE/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/176C50p67VaRiFYuDqGctTVRbgXcvejVea4GrZDg4RmA/edit#gid=2115891291
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/197wVbzGyE5MWvP1KB4u6rsJX30uAmgeVxJvTV74sVc8/edit#gid=1699236555
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzE9F9Z7GkwLSHl5UWt2Z09LVE0/view?ths=true
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BWu8oSQ9htB91Yjo6pP5XX8qrk-mbUNax_rvEcEf4H8/edit#gid=76659924
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzE9F9Z7GkwLYkVmb3prYWt1OWM/view?ths=true
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YbmVOCBKbY8bDOVjO5lNThwKOkthaHi1sX0o6PsixJc/edit
goodlift.info/lifter.php?lid=5936
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>sport

SHEIKO & DIETMAR PROGRAMS

Sheiko Programs:

>Beginner (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfn4wy-9lc3mO5ObkoBU_Bf2GUtkr42gCyZS_hzeD4I/edit?usp=sharing

>Intermediate Small Load (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8YmCRV8hL4VFdMtuSzNAM_0wjPF4lj1HxHFEnMVers/edit?usp=sharing

>Intermediate Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nIdEHDGktGptKsWDQzowXkmHeM6XGMFj-TnGdQKLmY/edit?usp=sharing

>Intermediate Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1htZVT7ltLYVBSB3Uh9PQKqARitj46IEgihbo3Uu04P0/edit?usp=sharing

>Advanced Small Load (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12NUdKocJ2GnpjFXei-N_doL7NM6aT-LwulkS8LQwGEk/edit?usp=sharing

>Advanced Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Yt4THa8mZNR81aUcgDVgdqTpc3GiAKLenx3Z7id0yE/edit?usp=sharing

>Advanced Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/edit?usp=sharing

Dietmar Programs (translated by cā€™ā€™,)):

>New to competitions:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/176C50p67VaRiFYuDqGctTVRbgXcvejVea4GrZDg4RmA/edit#gid=2115891291

>Veteran competitive:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/197wVbzGyE5MWvP1KB4u6rsJX30uAmgeVxJvTV74sVc8/edit#gid=1699236555

>Guide for competitive programs:
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzE9F9Z7GkwLSHl5UWt2Z09LVE0/view?ths=true

>Haugen Volume program:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BWu8oSQ9htB91Yjo6pP5XX8qrk-mbUNax_rvEcEf4H8/edit#gid=76659924

>Guide for volume program:
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzE9F9Z7GkwLYkVmb3prYWt1OWM/view?ths=true

For Sheiko deadlift from boxes, can I just do rack pulls except stand on top of a stacked plate or two so that the bar rests near my shin exactly where it would be if I actually had boxes?

Yes. Just don't drop the bar too hard on the safeties, it can bend permanently.

Thanks. Also, my deadlift 1rm is only around 375. Should I still run Sheiko or just pull once a week or just try to run a more beginner focused deadlift program.

It's very weak and I'm not sure if I need all the deadlift variants just yet and can instead just use a different program for it to progress quicker.

>sport

What are your other lifts?

Squat is 350 and bench is 235

What's your bodyweight and deadlift 1RM in kg?

Not advanced enough for Sheiko DESU

No. Rack pull will fuck your back hard if you deadlift anywhere over 2x bodyweight due to fixed pins/bar positioning.

Fucking brutal lmao

Why don't you have the 3 day Dietmar volume? You didn't get it translated?

Also, please don't do these without supervision Tbh

87kg bw and 170kg

Can i do sheiko for cutting?
Im not exactly on a huge caloric deficit but i have other activities such as biking (from home to campus and inbetween classes) and judo twice a week.
Would my fat loss benefit from the reduced intensity?

What

I would say yes just don't go too hard on testing maxes

also see how you feel every day, 5x3 at 80% on squats can be too taxing for a hard cut

Do the intermediate medium load as is.
If you want a bit more frequency, you can rest only 1 day per week instead of 2, meaning the frequency of the program will be 3.5 days per week (4-3-4-3)

Test new maxes after prep 1, using the first week of the comp cycle of the intermediate large load program (all three lifts in one day).

After the test, if you added less than 6kg to your deadlift (I doubt it btw), then do prep 2 but change the deadlift programming to a program like Nuckol's or TM.
But I'm pretty sure you can add over 10kg in 3-4 weeks with the program as is.

If you don't wanna do good mornings, do RDLs or TNG DLs at RPE 7.5-8 in the squat days.

You'll get great results.

Yes. And still get great results.
However, keep in mind that Sheiko is high volume. While it's fine to do it while cutting, it might be very exhausting.
Favour the small load or beginner programs, as their volume is more manageable.

Oh, and if you feel you're getting out of energy, skip some or all of the accessories.

Can I bulk on sheiko?

It's here docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YbmVOCBKbY8bDOVjO5lNThwKOkthaHi1sX0o6PsixJc/edit

I just missed it, thanks for catching that.

Do I like dick?

is having the bar more on your lower traps how youre supposed to squat high-bar? should I keep squatting that way? "mid-bar" and "hybrid squats" are memes right?

Highbar = vid related = bar over the middle traps

sorry you just keep hitting ground singles off softball questions.

Ok good, I could have translated it if faceguy hadn't.

Please also add a disclaimer that these probably shouldn't be done unsupervised.

Isn't that talked about in the guidance files?

What? Sorry I don't understand the sentence.

OHP/shoulder exercises for sheiko int large load? I use my shoulders for my bench and its suffering for lack of shoulder work. Also cause OHP is so much fun.

>Isn't that talked about in the guidance files?
Maybe, I haven't read them in a while.

Just do them as accessory on as many workouts as you want.

You can OHP/Push Press on the chest/triceps/delts accessories.

hmm ok that looks more like where the bar was on my easy set. Will see how squats feel in 2 days

>tfw will never have a lifting bro to help me clean and jerk

Highbar = the place where it feels best on your back that's not on the rear delts shelf or lower.

Notice how the bar isn't high on his upper traps here, but look as if they're almost on top of the middle delts.

Don't worry too much about it, really.

>not in that order

By popular demand

I just fucked a barely legal 18 year old stick figure thin twink up the butt so hard he came and then had to run to the bathroom

how was your day?

not as good as yours

Combination of loneliness and procrastination, thanks for asking

huehuehue

he was 5'9" and sooooo skinny, it was really good. I love being irresistible to so many cute guys here!

Story?
Sorry to hear that Bobby, maybe I could be your gf tonight?

Best choice I made in years.

well at least I'm not a faggot

what?

A guy contacted me on Jack3D, he's 18 (barely) skinny and cute.

we met after i went to the gym, we had some burger king, and then we went back to my place and i fucked him and gave him a reach around. we had to go slow becasue my dick is so big

That's ok, that's mostly why i trip, like 10% of people really really hate me to the point that whole friendship groups have imploded from it

At least I get laid

fuck you.

>"what?"
>then proceeds to write the least interesting fuck story ever written
>this autistic
Time to filter

Hank p-pls

>unironically acting like having sex is something special

do you think there is some kind of amazing story?

I went to the gym
i met a cute guy from a dating app
we had food
we fucked

that's the benefit of being gay, relationships are easy and free of bullshit.

it is when you can't get it

It kind of shows that i'm not as big of a fuck up as i used to be.

I'm happy that you're having fun in Korea :)

faggot sex isn't real sex, retard

trappy and others:
I'm doing sheiko advanced medium load, with small modifications (I do OHP, weighted pullups and dips every week once). I just finished prep cycle 1, but this low intensity is killing me. I'm thinking about one additional day every week, when I will do relatively small volume, but high intensity. What do you think? Pic related (me)

are you on vitamins? be honest

please fuck me senpai

No, but doing sports since young age. Did gymnastics for 9 years.

Read pic related

was this lift approved? it looked like to me even though he got the signal to return his feet came off the ground before the bar was in the rack. unless you're allowed to do that. i know nothing about the rules.

It was approved, and it's not a big deal. That is at most a warning (if even), not a red light.

Source?

Sure, thanks. But better add more weight, and keep the rep-set range about the same, or just add an additional day of quite high intensity?

>i'm not a fuckup
>is a raging faggot

Inflating the weight and following it as is is the safe choice.

Thanks for the response. It still looked dangerous to me though, especially with that much weight.

Ok, will try that, thanks.

Holy shit plg is even more terrible than it was a few months ago.

This is freaky levels of autism.

sorry, i think that's me ;_;

anybody else have weird dreams when they take ZMA?

Ironically it isn't. It's trappy and the other freaks who try and get his attention

Trappy is doing nothing besides contributing to the thread with good information. Fuck off.

>when i enter a group and reduce the average autism levels

mother of god...

"Good information"

K

I don't know if you're more insufferable now or when you were a virgin

kys?

kys

I have weird dreams no matter what. I don't think I've had a single dream that has ever made sense.
Doubt they're supposed to anyways

Guys who share the gym with successful lifters, do they really do 4-5 workouts or do they have crazy frequency 10+ per week?

they don't suit your face imo

you look weird af

Goddamn you're a CUTE!

Would you give this lift white or red lights?

If reds, why?

REDLIGHTS

-Sumo
-That thing on his left wrist
-Let a woman judge him
-It's more than I can deadlifts

Fuck outta here with that weak shit

I see literally nothing wrong here.

EMILY YOU DON'T HAVE TO PLAY
YOU ARE NOT HER
AND HE IS NOT ME

I find breaking the floor the hardest part when pulling conventional. What does my body mean by this?

Idk, I feel like his knees get unlocked again after they lock

wtf are on his socks

I can't see it Tbh

The last couple inches of the lift just look weird to me

Still nothing lad, can't see why that would get reds

AND WHAT I SAID ABOUT CHRISTMAS TREES

MADE ME BELIEVE THERE WERE TWO OF ME

means ur normal

Tfw slowly...becoming....employed....

Pls help me protect my dream of becoming a competitive powerlifter /plg/

She worked 3 jobs while finishing college and still managed all these titles goodlift.info/lifter.php?lid=5936

That's whites for me

Judges must be cockgoblers or maybe they just have a better angle

did Sparrow get more qt or is it just because my standards have dropped

instagram.com/pissenin

That gives me hope trappy...ughuh I mean coach. Trappy

I swear you typed that exact comment a week ago. Fuck that was a nasty case of deja-vu

Completely white, why would that possibly be red?